- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Chevy 454 cu. in. Fresh water cooled
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
START ENJOYING TIME ON THE WATER FOR UNDER $10K!!
Down at our docks in Dana Point is a 28' Bayliner Contessa that you can make yours and enjoy the summer sunshine. Stay dock-side to BBQ and entertain, or cruise outside the harbor and check out the sea life and fresh air. The 4th of July is around the corner and watching the fireworks show from a boat is a sweet way to celebrate.
COME ON DOWN AND CHECK THIS CONTESSA OUT AND HAVE HER FOR THE 4TH!!
- Modified V-berth, sleeps two, emergency hatch Aft cabin, large berth, sleeps two, opening hatch, storage and door U-shaped dinette to port Overhead lighting Natural light through ports Sony TV Fully enclosed head with Jabsco marine toilet, sink, vanity, opening port and teak trim. Holding tank was replaced in 2012
- Located to starboard Stainless steel sink Pressurized hot/cold water Sharp Carousel microwave US Marine 40G 2-burner alcohol stove Teak glass rack overhead
- Electronics and Navigation
- VHF: Standard Horizon Eclipse + Radar: Koden Autopilot: Cetrek Trim tabs Anchor and bow roller Dual windshield wipers
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- L-shaped bench to port BBQ Teak rails Isinglass enclosure Bimini top Cockpit canvas
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.