Well maintained and many recent upgrades including electronics, bimini, paint, carpeting and much more...
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Maximum accommodation characterizes the Hatteras 68 Motor Yacht. The 68’ Motor Yacht offers a unique below- deck layout with a standard four- stateroom, four-head layout. EXCEPTIONAL LUXURY IN THE LIVING AREAS BELOW The master suite has a queen-size bed, a built –in vanity, his-and her dressers and walk –in closets. The owner's accommodations are accessed by a stair well from the salon. The private master head also features a deluxe whirlpool bath with shower. All other guest accommodations are forward of the engine room, accessed by a stairway from the pilot house. A VIP suite offers a standard tapered queen berth, along with a private head with stall shower. In addition to the VIP suite there is a guest stateroom with twin berths, and an adjoining head with stall shower that also serves as a day head. A crew stateroom at the forepeak has upper and lower berths and a private head with stall shower. COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE ABOVE On the main deck, the enclosed pilot house gives access to the fly bridge, side decks and the galley area. Included in the galley space is a U-shaped dinette with ample seating. The spacious salon measures nearly 25 feet in length, providing for comfortable dining and lounging areas. At the forward end of the salon is a built –in entertainment center, complete with AM/FM stereo receiver. A wet bar with icemaker is also included.
- The spacious salon measures nearly 25 feet in length, providing comfortable dining and lounging areas. At the forward end of the salon is a built-in entertainment center, complete with AM/FM stereo receiver, and a bar with icemaker. Dining table Custom cabinets Seating for a large crowd on the L-shaped sofa with storage below 42” LED Samsung TV on lift Custom wood blinds through-out
- U-shaped dinette with ample seating starboard side with opening windows, abundant lighting and opposite to the galley for easy serving.
- The U-shaped galley is located forward of the main salon on the port side and features: Panasonic microwave Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator/freezer Trash compactor Stainless steel sink Modern Maid 4-burner stove top with oven Modern Maid dishwasher
- Master Stateroom
- The master suite has a queen-size bed, a built –in vanity, his-and-her dressers and walk-in closet along with a 22” LED TV. The master suite is accessed by a stairwell from the salon.
- Master Head
- The master head features a white shower/tub with glass doors, white vanity with sink, large medicine cabinet with mirrored door and two side mirrored door cabinets for extra storage, electric Galleymaid toilet.
- VIP Stateroom
- Accessed by a stairway from the pilot house. The VIP suite offers a standard tapered queen berth, 19” LCD TV along with a private head with stall shower.
- VIP Head
- A Galley Maid head with shower, sink and vanity is located on the starboard side. Washer and Dryer are located in the companionway adjacent to this stateroom.
- Guest Stateroom & Head
- The guest stateroom is located across the companionway starboard, offering twin beds, 19” LCD TV and a hanging locker with a white fiberglass enclosed shower stall with bench seat and glass doors as well. Wall mirror, dresser & A/C outlet.
- Crew Stateroom
- A crew stateroom at the forepeak has upper and lower berths and a private head with stall shower, 19” LCD TV and two hanging lockers.
- Crew Head
- The head is attached and features a fiberglass enclosed shower stall with bench seat, white vanity with sink, large mirrored medicine cabinet above sink with two door storage underneath sink along with a Galleymaid electric head.
- On the main deck, the enclosed pilot house gives access to the flying bridge, side decks and the galley area. The pilot house has excellent seating and a custom consol for the electronics. There are trim tab controls, engine emergency shut downs, windshield wipers, and search light with electric control. The pilot house flooring is wood and the stairs lead to the fly bridge. Vetus 12.5” 628 lbf./48 volt bow thruster installed 2011. Pilot House Electronics: All New 2011 Garmin 5215-15” Color Chart Plotter Garmin HD Radar-6kW digital Garmin GSD 22- Sounder module Garmin B260-1kW transducer w/ high speed block Garmin AIS 300- System Garmin GXM 51- XM Weather Garmin GC10-3-Marine Cameras Vetus 12.5” 625 lbf./48 volt bow thruster installed Simrad AP26 Icom 604 Shakespeare 17’6” Auto pilot system VHF Radio VHF Antenna
- The Flybridge is accessed via a teak tread ladder from the pilot house. New bimini top extension to transom New table –(Corian) New premium (Sandrock) carpet New 32” TV/LCD with custom mount New Fusion Stereo RA 200 Marine stereo with iPod docking New speakers 8” round marine grade speakers – (6) Large cushioned sitting area w/ covers and under seat storage Wet bar with refrigerator and two bar stools There are two Murray Brothers helm chairs w/ cushions and covers The helm station is protected by Lexan swing up instrument covers There is a forward storage area. Protecting the helm area from the wind and splash is a Lexan windscreen Located aft of the full sized bridge is an 11’ 1988 Boston Whaler with 30 OB Electric crane davit Electronics - Flybridge Garmin 5212-12” color chart plotter Garmin HD Radar-6kW digital Garmin GSD 22- Sounder module Garmin B260-1kW transducer w/ high speed block Garmin AlS 300-System Garmin GXM 51- XM weather Garmin GC10- Marine cameras -3 Simrad AP 26- Shakespeare 17’6” Icom 604- VHF radio Auto pilot system-VHF antenna
- Electrical System
- Two Onan 20.0kW MDL4-3R 110 volt and 220 volt AC electrical system 12 volt, 24 volt and 32 volt DC electrical system Sentry 50 amp automatic battery charger 2-12 volt batteries with charger isolated for electronics Dockside electrical cable Heavy duty marine batteries and charger Battery paralleling system Transformer connected shorelines AC/DC magnetic circuit breakers 12 Point safety monitors system Navigation lights Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Cable TV and Sat TV with 3 receivers
- Engine Room
- Twin Detroit diesel 12V71 TA’s with Walker airseps and D’Angelo exhaust Fuel tank selector manifold Automatic bilge pumps Pressurized water system with electric water heater Oil changing system Fiberglass fuel tanks (3) total 1,328 gallons Engine synchronizer Central vacuum system Valves on all underwater through hull fittings with electrical bonding Dual Raco fuel/water separators with vacuum gauges for each engine
- Deck Equipment
- There is a mezzanine seating on the aft deck with center rail ladder down to the swim platform. Trim tabs 2- Dunnage boxes on foredeck Galley maid windlass & capstan on bow pulpit with chain rode 75 lb. plow anchor 7- Step Marquipt Tide Ride boarding ladder 4-Step fixed auxiliary ladder 11” Boston Whaler with 30 hp outboard Swim platform 3- Windshield wipers Marquipt laydown davit Helm, seating and dinghy covers Forward lounge seats with cushions and cover Kahlenberg triple air horns Dual ITT search lights Twin bridge helm chairs Black Textilene windshield covers
- Upgrades and Maintenance
- Upgrades and Maintenance Work Completed in Summer of 2011 Vetus 12.5” 628 lbf./48 volt bow thruster installed Garmin 5215 (pilot house)- 15” Color Chart Plotter Garmin 5215 (Flybridge)- 12” Color Chart Plotter Garmin HD Radar-6kW digital Garmin GSD 22- Sounder module Garmin B260-1kW transducer w/ high speed block Garmin AIS 300- System Garmin GXM 51- XM Weather Garmin GC10-3-Marine Cameras Simrad AP26- Auto pilot system (2) location Icom 604- VHF Radio (2) locations Shakespeare 17’6”- VHF Antenna (2) locations Flybridge: New bimini top- Extension to transom New table- Flybridge (Corian) New Carpeting- Flybridge premium (Sandrock) New 32” TV- LCD TV with custom mount New Fusion Stereo- RA 200 Marine Stereo with iPod docking New Speakers-8” Round marine grade speakers (6) Salon: New 42” TV- Samsung 42” LED TV on lift New Sat TV- (3) Direct TV receivers New Ice Maker- Scotsman Ice Machine New Freezer- Chest freezer Pilot House: New Fusion Stereo - RA 200 Marine Stereo with iPod docking New Upholstery -Helm bench recovered black leather New Cabinet’s - Custom drawers built into helm Dinning: New upholstery -Dinning boot recovered black leather Staterooms: New TV -Master 22” LCD TV New TV -VIP, Mid, and Forward Sr, 19” LCD TV Engine Room: Engines Painted -Engines and engine room painted Engine-All belts, hoses, clamps, zinc & impellers replace Engine-All oils & filters, gear, fuel and engines replaced Engine-Coolers removed cleaned/service reinstalled Generators-Both generators belts, impellers replace Generators- oil, oil filters replaced Bottom: New paint , zincs & props turned – August 2011 Stabilizers inspected, painted and oil changed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.