- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MILLY LOU is a classic Mainship 400 and has been well maintained by the owner.
- There is plenty of room for seating and relaxing on the bridge. There is even a Summer Kitchen option providing a grill, sink and icemaker aft of the centerline helm. Wide modled steps offer safe and secure footing to the covered aft deck. Going forward, there are wide, lighted and recessed walkways with overhead prtection leading to the foredeck. A stainless steel Sampson post and dual roller pulpit is perfect for setting the anchor and the optional windlass makes retrieval a snap. All rails, hatches and portlights are now fashioned from 316L stainless steel for easy maintenance and great looks. For 2003, all Mainships, including the new 400, are featuring beautiful cherry wood interiors. All cabinets, drawers and tables are solid cherry and includes an Ultra-leather sofa, entertainment center with Bose audio system and Luce flatscreen TV. A starboard side galley offers a full size, dual voltage refrigerator and freezer, microwave, 3-burner range and oven, and even a coffee maker. Special attention has been given to genral and dishware storage and the location for an under-counter trash receptacle.To port of the lower station is a full dinette that seats four with a comfortable bench and two chairs. Forward, is a master stateroom with a centerline innerspring queen berth and plenty of hanging, drawer and locker storage. A second stateroom offers two single berths and an optional innovative desk arrangement, and the head with a separate stall shower is accessible from the master stateroom or the companionway.
- Galley Equipment
- Princess 3 Burner Range with Oven Nova Cool Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer 12V or 110V GE Microwave Central Vac
- Entertainment Systems
- Sole 15" TV in Salon Bose Stereo System in Salon
- Tub/Shower Stall Electric Marine Toilet
- Communication & Navigation Systems
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C Ray215 DSC VHF Raymarine Tridata Autohelm SSB Ray Smart Pilot ST6001
- Deck Equipment
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass System Port Holder with Gas Bottles Bridge 4 JBL Speakers Forceio Grill, Bar, Icemaker in Flybridge Windlass Control at Lower Helm
- Other Machinery
- RM Benett Trim Tabs Sea Fire System 1301 Par Macerator Side Power Bowthruster Rule Bilge Water Filtration Par Salt Water System Single Racor Fuel Filter Kohler R12P Generator Oil Xchanger System 50 Amp Bow & Stern Phone/Cable (2) Marine Air, Air Conditioners Pro Nautic 1250 Inverter LRacor Seapar 5WK 2000110 Fuel Filtration Par Fresh Water System
- Exclusions to include but not limited to, owner's personal items. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written notification.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Carlos Navarro Cell: (954) 465-4501 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.