- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Equipped to excite the senses and invigorate the soul, Tiara Yachts' 3900 Sovran offers seemingly endless options for cruising luxury. A large open floor plan, complete galley, "family room" salon featuring a lounge/dinette combination, and an aft sunken home theater provide glimpses of the 3900 Sovran's impressive amenities.
These new Sovrans generate high-performance horsepower unlike any you have seen from us before. The desires of savvy cruising are fulfilled by technological advances like IPS power systems and joystick control for pinpoint docking and maneuverability. Countless thoughtful details deliver unexpected luxuries to enhance the allure of a day – or even a week – at sea.
Whether cruising the coastline or heading for open waters with friends and family, you’ll do it with the confidence and comfort found only aboard a new Tiara 3900 Sovran.
- Hull/Deck & Upper Cockpit
- Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Wood and foam core stringers enclosed w/fiberglass and integrated into hull. Bronze seacocks on all underwater thruhull fittings. Molded-in hullside engine room ventilation Awlgrip® Awlstar anti-fouling black bottom paint QL Marine® trim tabs Five stainless steel molded-in, recessed opening port lights w/ privacy inserts Molded-in fiberglass pulpit Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system w/ operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm. Upper cockpit wet bar including sink w/ cup holders, refrigerator, and 120V outlet Clarion® AM/FM/CD stereo system w/ amp, subwoofer, 4 speakers and a remote control. Helm console and seat covers for all cockpit furniture Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated w/windshield. Includes solid side glass enclosures, aft curtain, 1 hatch w/ built in Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers. One piece welded 316L S.S. bow rail w/ pulpit, staff and Tiara Burgee Balsa cored deck and hullsides Curved companion lounge w/ table and cup holders. Helm seat electrically actuated
- Equipment, Instrumentation and Safety
- Custom 12V and 120V Electrical System One 120V/240V A/C 50 amp 65' dockside power cord w/Glendinning cable recoiler and adapter for 30 amp service. TV and AM/FM radio antenna Volvo® IPS joystick control Engine room acoustical insulation w/ overhead fiberglass liner Onan 9.5kw generator w/ soundshield and helm indicator Volvo® electronic engine controls and 17" mahogany wheel Racor® fuel filters/water seperators for engines and generator Vibration mounts for engines and generator 12V bank battery system w/ battery and battery switches Three Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps w/ Monitors at Helm Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor Oil changing system-main engines and generator.
- Factory Installed Options
- Upper Cockpit Cool Helm A/C 32,000 BTU's Macerator System for Head Master Stateroom TV Hull: Imron Mocha Steel Metallic Console: Imron Mocha Steel Metallic Solid Teak Cabin Sole
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call the Galati Yacht Sales location nearest you for more information! Anna Maria, FL: 941-778-0755 Tampa Bay, FL: 727-576-8336 Destin, FL: 850-654-1575 Orange Beach, AL: 251-974-5468 Houston, TX: 281-474-1470 Naples, FL: 239-430-2833 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment.