- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This popular model Pro-Line 2700 Sportsman has only had 2 owners. Recently the boat has new upholstery, new fore deck dodger and T-Top canvas, new VHF, and new batteries. The boat has always been dry stored so has no bottom paint. Included is the Continental aluminum dual axle trailer with spare tire. The owner says "everything works, and it's ready to go!".
- Vessel Description
- Pro-Line's 2700 Sportsman model is a roomy center console with a 115 sq. ft. cockpit due to the nearly 10' beam. There is a transom door to starboard and a large live bait well and prep sink across the transom. There is a removable aft port side seat. The leaning post double helm seat has a removable back rest and a raised foot stand. The center console has built-in electronics, and a three drawer tackle box. There are 3 in-deck fish boxes - one forward and two aft. There is a fresh water flush toilet within the console. The large T-top has new canvas, and there are custom made clear Lexan wind screens that attach to the port, starboard, and forward support bars for excellent weather protection to the helm. There is an electronics box under the T-top that houses the VHF radio and the Stereo. The foredeck features a double seat with ice box under, raised "casting deck" seating with dry storage under, and a folding dodger with new canvas to protect this cushioned seating area.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Lowrance X-104 multi-function GPS with dual SD chart chips Raytheon ST5000+ autopilot interfaced to GPS Uniden ES VHF radio interfaced to GPS Jensen AM/FM/CD/XM stereo with marine weather and IPod interface Ritchie magnetic steering compass
- Twin 250 HP Yamaha 2 stroke outboards Stainless steel props New power head on port engine 2012 New cylinder heads on starboard engine 2012 New digital engine instrumentation at helm 2012
- Two new Duramax marine 12 volt batteries 2012 Battery parallel switches Minn Kota automatic battery charger Battery voltage meter at helm 2012 115 volt 15 amp shore power inlet
- Additional Equipment
- Top-Gun T-top mounted outriggers Dual cockpit flood lights Eight rocket launchers Eight rod holders Two downriggers Under-gunnel rod storage Built-in 3 drawer tackle box Live bait well with aerator Fresh water & salt water wash downs Three fish boxes with macerator Electric flush toilet with holding tank Bennett trim tabs Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass Stainless steel anchor with chain rode Stainless steel bow rails Two stainless steel swim ladders Foredeck seat and back cushions Foredeck dodger with window Removable transom seat Padded gunnel bolsters
- Broker's Comments
- This boat has had only two owners - the first was a Pro-Line dealer. The current owner is a serious fisherman who has conscientiously updated and maintained this boat in ready to go condition. His service records are available to a buyer.
- Fishing tackle, tools and binoculars
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.