Sugie was purchased by her second (current) owner in 2009. In 2009 and 2010 he chose Just Catamarans to perform an extensive refit with much new equipment to the tune of $150,000. At that time, the boat received a new generator, new style Leopard fiberglass davits, sails, trampoline, inverter, air conditioning, water maker, electronics, canvas, etc.
Sugie is extremely well equipped and is in ready to cruise condition. New bottom paint in the fall of 2012, using Micron 44 applied in the Bahamas. This is a US Documented vessel.
- MAKE/MODEL:Robertson and Caine/Leopard 42 DESIGNER: Simonis-Voogd / Robertson & Caine / The Moorings BUILDER: Robertson and Caine WHERE BUILT: South Africa MODEL YEAR: 2004 YEAR BUILT: 2004 YEAR/MONTH COMMISSIONED 2004 / April KEEL BALLAST: Multihull
- HULL: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel, hydraulic RUDDER TYPE: Skeg KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- NO OF ENGINES: 2 MAKE: Yanmar Diesel MODEL: 3-JH3E HP: (2) x 40 NO. OF CYLINDERS: 3 each COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchange, fresh water cooling TYPE OF GEAR BOX(S): Yanmar KM35A TYPE OF CONTROLS: Morse DRIVE TO PROP: (2) Shaft drives TYPE OF PROP: Three bladed fixed prop
- 8 kW Northern Lights Generator in soudshield with 2070 hours, new 2010 VOLTAGE: 12 volt/110 volt Inverter, Xantrex, new 2011 NO OF BATTERIES: (5) 3 house & 2 engine - All new in 2011 CAPACITY: 3 x 4DF4D Lifeline house 125 AMPS ea. DF27D Lifeline each engine METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator and converter ALTERNATOR: Motorolla 90A12v SHORE POWER: 110 volt
- NO OF FUEL TANKS: 2 MATERIAL: Aluminium CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: LITRES: 360 GALLONS: 95 NO OF WATER TANKS: 2 MATERIAL: Roto-molded Plastic CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: LITRES: 800 GALLONS: 211 HOLDING TANKS: Yes; with macerator and Y-Valve overboard discharge
- Water Systems
- Watermakers, Inc 600 GPD watermaker, new 2010 PRESSURISED: Fresh water 12V pump with expansion tank WATER HEATING SYSTEM: 110 volt Hot water heather with engine assist
- TYPE: Sloop Rig SPAR MAKER: Sparcraft SPAR MATERIAL: Aluminum STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- Main with Antal system, new 2012 Genoa, on roller furling system, New 2012 Cradle Bag, Doyle, original Spinaker Screecher, new 2010
- NO OF BERTHS: 10 + 2 in focasles DOUBLES: 4 SINGLES: 2 NO. OF CABINS: 4 plus saloon converts AFT CABIN: 2 NO. HEADS: (4) MAKE: Jabsco (1) manuel , (3) Groco electric, new 2010 HANDBASIN: (4) SHOWER: (4) plus transom shower CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Light Blue leatherette saloon light blue canvass cabins LAYOUT VERSION: 4 Cabin Air conditioning dual A/C units with reverse cycle heat and digital controls
- GE Stainless steel microwave/convection oven Dual stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water Freezer/refrigerator with Seafrost DC holding plate reefer system Force 10 Two-burner propane stove with oven
- Ground Tackle
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: CQR 60 lb WINDLASS: Electric Lofrans Tiger 1000w
- Navigation, Communication & Entertainment Electronics
- ICOM ICM 602 VHF Radio at nav station with full function CommandMic II remote at helm station, New 2010 Marine stereo AM/FM w/ CD Player and XM Radio, New 2010 Garmin 5212 Plotter, New 2010 Garmin 72 mile radar, new 2010 Iridium Sat phone, hand held unit plugs into fixed antenna at nav station; The fixed antenna is mounted inside one of two sat domes on arch, New 2010 Raymarine ST60 wind speed and wind direction finder Raymarine ST7000 autopilot KVH Tracvision M3 Sat Television, New 2010 Raymarine Tri Data digital depth/knot log at nav station Sharp 28" LCD flat screen TV mounted in salon overhead, New 2010 Sharp 20" LCD flat screen TV mounted in master stateroom, New 2010
- General Equipment
- HORN: Hand FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT BILGE PUMPS: Electric Dual tank propane set up for oven/stove SAFETY EQUIPMENT NAVIGATION LIGHTS GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS RADIO: AM/FM/CD and XM Satellite radio DAVITS: Fiberglass, factory supplied new style, New 2010 SWIMMING LADDER Custom arch wings for mounting Sat TV and Sat phone domes BIMINI, New 2010 Trampoline, New 2010 WARPS: (4) FENDERS: (4) BOATHOOK: (1) CUTLERY/CROCKERY/UTENSILS
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) MAKE: Lewmar 50's SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes HALYARD WINCHES: (2) MAKE: Lewmar 44s SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes Mainsheet Traveler WINCHES: (1) MAKE: Lewmar 40 SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes
- Hull & Deck
- Fiberglass fully insualted foredeck dunnage boxes, drink coolers Walkers Bay 10" hard bottom inflatable dinghy with steering console and electric start Honda 20 HP four stroke outboard Custom molded cockpit seating cushions
- Sugie was purchased by her second (current) owner in 2009. In 2009 and 2010 he chose Just Catamarans to perform an extensive refit with much new equipment to the tune of $150,000. At that time, the boat received a new generator, new style Leopard fiberglass davits, sails, trampoline, inverter, air conditioning, water maker, electronics, canvas, etc. Sugie is extremely well equipped and is in ready to cruise condition. New bottom paint in the fall of 2012, using Micron 44 and done in the Bahamas. This is a US Documented vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.