- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 372 PC utilizes the latest building technology to achieve a light strong structure. Powered by 2 x 110HP Yanmar diesel engines, the yacht boasts better than average efficiencies and a top speed of over 21 MPH
She was built by award winning, Robertson and Caine in Cape Town, South Africa and delivered on her own bottom to BVI's. A transatlantic self-delivery is no small feat for a 37-foot power boat and while that may not necessarily make it the ideal global circumnavigator, it does speak for its seaworthiness and reliability.
Available soon after the Moorings phase out procedure August, 2013.
This is the first boat now leaving the charter fleet, so supply is extremely limited.
- LOA 36' 6" LWL 35' 11" BEAM 14' 8" DRAFT 3' 2" DISPLACEMENT 15,183 lb. (full load) BRIDGE CLEARANCE 22' FUEL 211 U.S. gal. WATER 113 U.S. gal. HOLDING TANK 60 U.S. gal. GENERATOR 6kW Northern Lights ENGINES Twin 110hp Yanmar diesels MAXIMUM SPEED 20 knots CRUISE SPEED 8.5/14.7 knots RANGE AT CRUISE SPEED 600nm at 8.5 knots; 320nm at 14.7 knots DESIGNER Gino Morrelli & Pete Melvin BUILDER Robertson & Caine
- The Leopard 37 is fast and very comfortable. The flybridge offers excellent visibility and features a full set of electronics, including a large color chartplotter, VHF radio, autopilot, speedometer, and depth-sounder. It also features a table with plenty of seating as well as roomy areas for relaxing and sunbathing. There’s easy access to the cockpit down wide stairs. On the main deck, the cockpit is shaded with a hardtop and fitted with aft bench seating. There is also a propane barbecue. The foredeck features a spacious sunning area and seating on the louver steps. The saloon opens to the cockpit through a large sliding door, providing an open airy ambience and a tremendous amount of living space that includes a chart table, a dining table with seating for six, and an entertainment center with a stereo/CD player and a flat screen TV with DVD player. There is ample storage in the galley for provisions, a large counter area, and a two-burner stove. The Powercat also has a microwave and a refrigerator/freezer. Air-conditioning throughout assures comfort in the tropics, and there’s a generator to supply power. In each hull there is a cabin with a double bed. Forward is a dressing area with a hanging locker. Beyond the locker is a head with stall shower. All spaces are brightly lit and ventilated with opening hatches and ports. Guests (Recommended): 4 Cabins: 2 x double Berths: 4 Heads: 2 Showers: 3 Equipment: Large color chartplotter, VHF radio, autopilot, speedometer, and depth-sounder
- Hull & Deck
- • Both deck & hull are finished in white gel coat with the trademark Moorings striping & graphics • The deck has a molded-in, non-skid pattern providing excellent traction • Solid stainless steel railing • 35lb anchor with 165ft chain • 26.5lb anchor with 26ft chain & 200ft warp rope • Anchor bridle & hook • 6 x Fenders & 6 fender lines • 4 x Mooring lines • 2 x Spring lines • 1000w windlass with hand-held remote • Anchor roller fitting with chain wear plates • Sliding companionway door • Swimming ladder with teak steps • Cockpit bench seat • Life ring holder • Acrylic windows • 2 x Lewmar deck hatches • Portlights x 6 • Forward window louvre set • 3 x Spacious cockpit lockers • 2 x Spacious foredeck lockers • Gas outlet on flybridge for propane BBQ • Coach roof side window removable shade covers • 2 x Coachroof stainless steel handrails • 2 x Cockpit stainless steel grab handrails • 6 x Mooring cleats • 4 x Drinking can holders • Custom stainless steel davit system with tackle
- • Helmseat with pivoting backrest • Engine control panels • Flagpole holder (stainless steel) • 2 x Fishing pole holders (stainless steel) • Cooler box stowage recess • Guard rails (stainless steel) • Flybridge seating • Flybridge table • Chaise lounge / day bed • 2 spacious flybridge lockers • 12v lighting • 12v trumpet horn • 2 x marine speakers at flybridge with wire remote control at helm
- Salon & Galley
- • Cherry panelite finishes with solid trims • Saloon table & settee to seat 4 people • Wear-resistant flooring • Overhead lighting • Ample ventilation through forward facing all-weather hatches • Roller blinds over hatches • Heat-resistant galley worktop surfaces • Barka single lever faucet • Single stainless steel sink • Dish & cutlery drying recess with drainage • Corian cover for drying recess • 2-drawer front-opening fridge/freezer 56USgal / 212Ltr 12v refrigeration • Propane hob 3-burner • Gas solenoid shut-off valve with control at switch panel & warning light at hob • Gas regulator in dedicated locker • Separate garbage bin locker • Stowage space in shelf lockers • Convection microwave
- • Cherry panelite finishes with solid trims • Double berths: 4ft 6in / 1.37m x 6ft 8in / 2.03m • Hanging lockers • 2 x Storage lockers with shelving • Reading lamps • Overhead spot lights • Pleated shades over hull ports
- • Washbasins with basin mixers • Vanity lockers with mirrors • Towel hooks, rails & rings • Separate shower compartment with shower sump cover • Adjustable shower hose with single-lever mixer faucet • Clear shower doors • Overhead fluorescent lighting • Overhead & hull side roller blinds for privacy • Large bowl electric flushing toilets • Corian basin tops • Toiletry rack in shower compartment
- Engine & Controls
- • Double lever throttle / gearshift control • Sound deadening panels in engine room • 2 x Engine room ventilation fans & ducting • 2 x Engine instrument panel at helmstation • 2 x Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110HP engines • 2 x Propellers - 4-blade fixed • 2 x P-Bracket • 2 x Fuel deck fillers • 2 x Fuel filter / water separators • 2 x Fuel tanks aluminium 211 USgal / 800Ltr total capacity • 2 x Exhaust skin fittings (stainless steel) • 2 x Exhaust water locks • 2 x Cooling water inlet strainers • 2 x Engine room automatic fire extinguishers
- • Hot & cold pressurized fresh water system consisting of: Transom shower (cold) • 2 x Hot water cylinder 12USgal / 46ltr total capacity • 2 x 3.5GPM fresh water pressure pump with accumulator tank • 2 x Water tanks, 113USgal / 430Ltr total capacity • 2 x Holding tanks, 29USgal / 110Ltr total capacity • 4 x Electric bilge pumps with float switches & alarms at helm & nav stations • 2 x Manual bilge pumps with strum boxes • Shower drain pumps
- Steering System
- • Balanced spade rudders • Rudder stock in 17-4ph stainless steel • Self aligning bearings • Single station hydraulic steering system • 2 x Hydraulic cylinders • 2 x Tiller arms • Tilting steering wheel arrangement • Emergency tiller (stainless steel)
- • Port, starboard & stern nav lights • Compass at helm position • 12v DC switch panel • 3 x 12v outlet sockets at switch panel, nav station & at helm station • 2 x Fuel tank gauges at helm position • 2 x Ammeters at helm position • 2 x AGM house batteries • 2 x AGM engine starter batteries • 1 x House battery isolator switch • 2 x Engine starter battery isolator switches • 40 amp battery charger • 2 x Alternators • AC switch panel for shore power link-up • AC double outlets in cabins, galley & switchpanel • 1 x Electrical spares kit: fuses, relays, fuse holders • Ventilation fans in saloon & galley • Ventilation fan in each cabin • Flatscreen TV & DVD player in saloon • 110v Shore power - 3 core x 50ft hard wired power lines • 6.0kw Generator • 2 x air conditioners - 24,000 BTU total (2 x 12,000 BTU) • CD player with auxillary jack mount below and speakers located in saloon & cockpit • 2 x Speakers on Flybridge with wire remote control at helm • VHF radio at nav station plus 2nd handset at helm station • Color chartplotter • ST60+ Tridata Display - depth & speed (via GPS) • Autopilot control with corepack & hydraulic pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.