- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Destiny" Is All This and Much More!
Combine the exceptional center cockpit layout of the Morgan 44 with the following enhancements and you have one fine yacht and a very good value!
- 8KW Generator
- Full Cockpit Enclosure w/Screens
- Cruiseair Air/Heat
- Beautiful Teak & Holly Sole
- Rich Beers Technicold Refrigeration
- Wagner Autopilot
- Garmin 192 Color GPS
- Ram VHF at Helm
- Gel Cell Batteries
- Good Sail Inventory
- Good Chart Kit Inventory
Check out all the details under full specifications then book a date to see "Destiny" today!
- Ballast: 8,200 Displacement: 23,500
- Total Power: 44
- Fuel: 95 Alum Fresh Water: 215 Holding: (2) 14.5 Gal.
- Guest Stateroom Spacious V-Berth forward; Hullside finished in ash stavings; shelf storage; twin lockers to starboard; hella fan; overhead screened hatch; two storage cabinets; double door shelf locker; ensuite entry to guest head. Guest Head Vanity with S/S sink; shower, bulkhead mirror; double hullside lockers; manual head; screened port and overhead hatch; doors to salon and guest stateroom. Salon Centerline dropleaf table (four sections) with integral wine cabinet and storage drawers; L-shaped settee to starboard with twin locker storage over and bookshelf storage adjacent; generous hullside storage; port settee converts to a large single berth with twin lockers over; hullside storage and TV/Entertainment Center adjacent. Nav Station Dedicated nav station with seat; flip-top chart table; instrument center; chart light; barometer; and Raymarine Graphic Display. Galley To starboard at companionway (see below). Master Stateroom Walk through to master has engine room door to starboard and work bench with storage to port, huge storage locker and twin lockers under work bench. Private master stateroom with walk around centerline queen berth; drawer storage under; fiddled shelf storage to port and starboard; makeup vanity with mirror and integral jewelry storage. Twin lockers under; to port is shelf storage with twin lockers under and a four door hanging locker. Forward bulkhead is mirrored with shelves under and drawer storage below. Ensuite bath with Crown Electric Head; tub and shower; five lockers; engine room access; mirrored bulkhead and a screened hatch and opening port. Beautiful Teak & Holly sole throughout.
- Galley Details
- Rich Beers Technicold 110V Refrigerator/Freezer Hillerange Propane (2)Burner Stove W/Oven Sharp Microwave Double S/S Sinks with Spray Seagull Water Filter System Seven Cabinets Two Lockers Four Drawers Stove Cutting Board Safety Bar at Stove Dry Storage Cubbie Space Utensil Box
- Wagner Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine ST60 Speed & Distance Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed & Direction Garmin 192 Color Chartplotter Standard Horizon VHF Radio ICOM VHF Radio Ram Mic at Helm Television
- Westerbeke 8KW Generator (2200 hrs.) w/Remote Panel (4) Gel Cell Batteries: (2) 4-D House, (1) Group 27 Engine & Genset, (1) Group 24 Windlass Trace 100 Amp Automatic Battery Charger (2) 30 amp 50' Marinco Power Cables Five Hella Fans Lightning Ionizer TV Antenna
- (2) Cruiseair Units (1-16,000BTU & 1-10,000BTU) Village Marine Little Wonder Watermaker (192 ga. per day) (1)Manual, (1)Automatic Bilge Pumps Manual Fire Extinguishers Racor Fuel Filters Racor Fuel Polishing Systems (needs new pump) (1) Electric & (1) Manual Head w/Y-Valve Edson Wheel Steering Tank Tender System Tach, Oil Pressure, Voltage, Water Temp Engine Gauges
- Deck & Cockpit
- NEW 2013 Bimini Full Cockpit Enclosure No See-Um Bimini/Dodger Screen Enclosure Lofrans Electric Windlass 45# CQR w/150' Chain & 150' Rode Danforth w/30' Chain & 150' Rode 13# Danforth Lunch Hook Avon 6-Man Life Raft (needs certification) 5HP Yamaha Outboard Cockpit Table & Drink Holder Two Dorades Foredeck Light Lifesling System Binocular Holder Propane BBQ Grill Flag Staff Outboard Motor Mount Firdell Blipper Radar Reflector M.O.B. Pole Companionway Sun Cover Cockpit Cushions Fenders & Lines (4) Life Jackets Swim Boarding Ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Mac Pac Full Batten Main w/2 Reefs 110% Genoa w/New Sacrificial w/North Furling Spinnaker w/Sock Storm jib Spare main Whisker Pole Aluminum Keel Stepped Mast NEW Forestay & Halyard 8/09 Windex at Masthead Lewmar Winches as follows: ST52 Primaries ST40 Main Sheet 16R Reefing 16R Jib Halyard 16ST Main Halyard Rigging Checked August, 2009
- Broker Comments/ Other Details
- "Destiny" is a fast and sea-kindly Morgan/Marek Center Cockpit Sloop that makes for an excellent investment in a cruising yacht that rewards the sailor with outstanding performance while keeping the ships company in comfort. She has a graceful hull with a fine entry and full midship sections that provide interior volume yet a graceful traditional sheer. The design employs a semi-balanced, partially skegged rudder, and an ocean going fin keel that delivers exceptional performance. If you like a sailboat with heritage that looks like a yacht should AND is considered a thoroughbred then "Destiny" should be seen immediately! Fresh Brightwork and Hull Buff Wax 1/13 Rod Holders at Guest Stateroom Hullside Norfolk to Key West Chart Kit Chesapeake Kit Abacos Kit Cruising Guides All Manual Onboard
- Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We gladly cooperate with all other brokerages on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact us for full details. This boat listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker". Click for more info