- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 8.1 GX1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Absolutely the nicest 420 on the market! Professionally maintained by a very knowledgeable, experienced and detailed owner. This vessel has had meticulous care and light use. Don’t miss out on this beauty!
This one owner Cruisers 420 Express with hardtop has been very lightly used and has only 92 hours on its engines. She was commissioned new on Lake Norman and has always lived on this fresh water lake.
Aggressively priced and very seriously for sale. Owner understands the market is price driven and is ready to negotiate. The overall quality and outstanding condition of this Cruisers 420 is exceptional and should be on the top of your list to see. The most discriminating boat buyer will be genuinely impressed with everything that this boat has to offer. Truly a one of a kind!
Call today for more information or to schedule your personal showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The extended swim platform area has a concealed telescoping swim ladder to port and a large fender locker in the center of the deck. An oversized hinged locker has room for life jackets, extra lines and other large items across the center of the stern while another locker keeps the shore power cables and the telephone cords dry. The expansive cockpit features bench seating wrapping around the starboard half of the lower cockpit area. A wet bar is adjacent to the seating area with sink, preptop, fridge and icemaker. The raised helm features excellent visibility and adjustable seating for the captain. A companion side lounge conveniently swivels to either face the helm or forward. A series of molded walk-up steps lead to the walk-thru to the foredeck. Down three steps into the salon to starboard is the settee that easily converts to a double berth. Moving forward to starboard is the galley with solid surface countertop. Across to port is the wine cooler, additional storage and entertainment center. Forward to port is the head with separate shower that provides easy access from either the master stateroom or from the salon. The private master stateroom is forward with an island queen berth and abundant storage.
- The carpeted salon with snap in carpet protection offers plenty of natural light that wonderfully accents the custom cherry wood cabinetry while featuring an impressive 6’6” of head room clearance. Cherry treads on entry steps Custom cherry interior and cabinets Multiple storage cabinets below counter Carbon monoxide detector Panasonic Dolby digital theater system with 5 disc DVD and IPod dock Indirect lighting and recessed overhead lights Solid cherry dinette table Sliding screen door for entry Solid surface countertops to port Access to head and standup separate shower Central vacuum system Large L-shaped sofa with sleeper Ultra leather vinyl upholstery Ventilating skylight with screen Sole’ 26 HDTV flat screen with surround sound 110V GFCI outlets Wine captain with 17 bottle capacity Bulk head and door for forward stateroom Vertical portholes on port and starboard (3 on each side) Vertical blinds on port and starboard Custom bar stools (2) Snap in carpet protection KVH TrackVison satellite TV with receiver GloMax® outlet
- The galley is located forward and to starboard in the salon and features all the amenities that will more than satisfy the most discriminating chef. Custom cherry cabinetry Hot & cold pressure water system Built-in space maker Black and Decker coffee maker Solid surface Corian® countertop EuroKera 2-Burner electric stove Tappan microwave/convection built in oven Amtico Teak flooring Double well, Stainless steel sink with Corian® covers and spray faucet 110V GFCI outlet Full size Tundra refrigerator with separate freezer Under and over counter storage
- Master Stateroom
- Master stateroom is forward and has a bulkhead with a private entry door. Queen-size island style berth Custom therapeutic foam mattress Custom bedding and linens Three large drawers below island berth Steps on each side of island berth Two cedar-lined hanging closets Reading adjustable lighting (2) Upper port and starboard cabinets Opening port and starboard portholes with screens Overhead hatch with covering blackout screen Private entry to head and shower 110V GFCI outlet Custom caret with snap in protection Sharp 13” HDTV built in flat screen Blaupunkt MP3/CD Stereo system Cruisair SMX reverse cycle marine AC controller 110 GFCI outlet
- Master Head
- Separate shower stall with plexiglass doors and molded-in seat Techma head with holding tank Macerator for overboard discharge Vanity with porcelain sink Hot and cold pressure water system 110V GFCI outlet Abundant storage Opening portlight with screen Exhaust fan Waste tank level indicator Mirror Hot water system (11 gallons)
- Deck, Hull & Cockpit
- Anchor roller with mooring bit and cleat Maxwell windlass with hardware concealed under forward hatch Solid fiberglass hull bottom Bow rope locker Transom boarding gate Welded stainless steel bow rail and side rails Fiberglass hardtop with enclosure and fixed skylight Integrated full width swim platform with drained storage and concealed boarding ladder Fender storage trunk Stainless steel windshield frame Cockpit wet bar station with cold water spigot U-line cockpit refrigerator and ice maker Cockpit seating with storage below Cockpit sun lounge and table Cockpit carpet Adjustable double wide helm seat with flip-up bolster Companion side lounge seats rotates to make forward facing seat Walk-thru windshield Hot and cold cockpit shower Hydraulic engine hatch for easy and comfortable access Camper top with curtains and screens Bow sunning pad Dockside fresh water connection Cabin sliding door with screen and security lock Stainless steel mooring cleats Navigation lights Clarion speakers (4) with sub-woofer Recessed courtesy lighting Gunwale stainless steel molding Curtis HDTV flat screen Integrated beverage holders
- Electronics & Helm
- C-120 Raymarine color LCD GPS and chartplotter with lake chip Digital depth finder Rudder indicator ITT Jabsco remote search light helm control Side power bow thruster controller Rule high water alarm indicator Fireboy automatic fire system Faria instrument gauges Cruisers yachts keyless ignition system engine with touch pad Clarion CMD-4 AM/FM/CD/SIRIUS system with helm remote Hydraulic steering with adjustable tilt mechanism Bennett trim tab controls Ritchie integrated compass Windshield wipers (2) 12V Air horn Hour meters
- Kohler 10.0 Kw generator with 40 hours Two 30 amp shore power cords Macerator with overboard discharge 110V AC system 12V DC system Master AC/DC distribution panel with voltmeters and function indicators Intel power battery charging system and monitor Cable TV system with gain control and inlet Battery switches Color coded wiring with chafe protection Stainless steel hot water system (11 gallons) CruisAir reverse cycle AC and heat systems (2) Bonding system with transom zinc plate Battery parallel switch Battery isolator Bilge pumps with high water alarm (3) Bronze seacocks and thru-hulls on all underwater fittings Nibral propellers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo Penta 8.1L GXI 420hp FWC engines with only 92 hours Automatic fireboy extinguisher system CO monitor alarms Engine room blowers Electric engine hatch Fuel crossover system Dripless shaft seals Fuel shut off valves Fiberglass diamond plate flooring 12V engine room lighting
- Broker's Comments
- This fresh water kept one owner 420 Express is at the head of its class. Fully loaded with all the options needed to cruise and entertain in style. An exceptional value that is now for seriously for sale due to her owner’s change of plans.
- Central agent can assist with financing, insurance and transport options.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES