- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The latest offering from the Maritimo stable is set to perfectly hit 'the sweet spot' for a broad cross section of the cruising motor yacht market being the perfect size for cruising couples with enough space and luxury to accommodate visiting family and friends for a day, a night or a week.
The Maritimo M45 has evolved after extensive research and development including one-on-one feedback sessions with dealers, current Maritimo owners, industry stalwarts and prospective buyers.
It is the "Goldilocks motor cruiser' - not too big, not too small, but just right and all presented in a package that has it all.
The Maritimo 45 is a stunning high performance vessel destined to have broad appeal. It has all the hallmarks of quality, design, style and exceptional sea-keeping of its larger siblings, but it also has a number of lifestyle enhancing features that will endear it to true boating couples and families who know exactly what works.
Recessed walk around decks will make it easy to maneuver around the vessel. The generous saloon will be comparable to the bigger M48 and M53 motor yachts. Saloon windows forward will allow plenty of natural light and a sense of space. The M45 features a cleverly designed saloon daybed/lounge that coverts to a large double bed, an aft galley and wide opening bi-fold saloon doors, the obligatory internal staircase to the fly bridge, a three sided enclosed fly bridge with forward helm, an aft, full width fly bridge dinette lounge that coverts to a double bed creating a private penthouse suite, transom barbeque console and a two cabin, two bathroom layout.
The boat will comfortably sleep eight and will come with a choice of twin shaft of twin IPS propulsion.
- Standard Features
- Watertight Collision Bulkhead Forward Antifouling: 2 Coast Epoxy Undercoat, 2 Coats Antifoul Volvo Certified IPS Istallation Air-Conditioning Flybridge 18,000 BTU Flybridge Windscreen - Demist Air Conditioning Bathrooms Air Conditioned Generator - Onan EQD 11 KW/Sound Shield Winch - Reversible 24 Volt HD Horizontal Wash Down Fresh Water at Anchor Locker Cockpit Hand Held Shower Hot & Cold (Fresh Water) Windscreen Wiper and Washer x 3 Cockpit Sink w/Hot & Cold Fresh Water Flybridge Carpet (Std Carpet Only) Sunroof Electric w/Shade Slide Galley - Microwave Oven Galley - Refrigerator w/Freezer Compartment 2 Doors MSR Island Berth w Sprung Mattress Stateroom Aft A/C 12K BTU Split From Saloon Port Cabin Queen Mattress and 1 x Single Mattress Flybridge 3 sided Enclosed Hardtop Muir Chain Counter Readout Only 2nd Helm Seat - Individual White Vinyl Upholstered Teak Laid Decking in Cockpit Flybridge Aft Clears Strata Glass (Incl Rail Covers) 4 x Docking Lines 2 x Fenders 1 x Set Flares, Life Jackets and Coastal Safety Gear 1 x Boat Hook 1 x Shore Power Lead
- Factory Installed Options
- Teak Laid Decking to Swim Platform Bar Fridge Stainless Steel to Cockpit Icemaker to Flybridge Flybridge Table Dishwasher Drawer to Galley Washer/Dryer Combo Under Lounge Windscreen Cover Helm Chair Seats Same Color as Flybridge Upholstery Salon TV Salon Blue Ray Player Italian Linen Soft Furnishing Package Cockpit BBQ, Stainless Steel, Stbd Side Garmin Electronics Package: 2 x GPS Map 7012 12" Screens, G2 Vision Card, GSD24 Sonar Module, P79 600 Watt Transducer, GHP10V Auto Pilot, VHF 3001, 300 AIS, GMR24HD
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales is a family owned and operated full service yacht dealer selling quality yachts with passion and integrity throughout the Gulf Coast. Our goal is "to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers". Please contact us at any of our locations! IN FLORIDA: Anna Maria Island, FL at 941.778.0755 Tampa Bay, FL at 727.576.8336 Destin, FL at 850.654.1575 Naples, FL at 239.430.2833 IN MICHIGAN: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108 Harrison Township, MI at 586.465.7833 IN TEXAS: Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 IN ALABAMA: Orange Beach, AL at 251.974.5468 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment.