- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Sophistication, style, performance and above all space and livability in the all new Maritimo C43 truly sets this amazing vessel apart in the sports cruiser market.
The vessel has evolved through an exhaustive research and development process which saw every element of its design, layout and finish reviewed time and time again to ensure the optimum outcome.
With stern drives offered as standard, but the option of traditional shaft drives or pod drives the Maritimo C43 is all things to all people.
Stepping aboard the vessel the aft cockpit is set up perfectly for entertaining or relaxing with family and friends; even the part time fishermen will appreciate the cockpit arrangement with the aft facing 'L-Shaped" lounge and free and clear access around the transom.
There is ample storage and a big capacity lazarette for the inflatable toys and diving or fishing gear.
However, it's once inside the lavish saloon that the really starts to impress. On the entrance to the saloon there is the fully equipped aft galley to starboard and conveniently positioned behind the pop-up entertainment unit. Seamless connectivity between the galley and the cockpit lounge ensures the chef in the family can interact and maintain contact with all onboard no matter what they are doing on the vessel.
It is an open layout boat with abundant space for a day aboard with the whole gang or longer trips away with immediate family or a few close friends.
As expected accommodation is luxurious and spacious. Stepping down from the main saloon area to port there is a large VIP cabin with full sized double berth and a cleverly designed lounge running along the port side of the vessel which adapts to a double bunk, Pullman style.
Forward is the owners stateroom with walk around island double berth and a level of finish and luxury reaching 'international hotel standards'.
The Maritimo C43 is much more than a boat - it is a total lifestyle.
- Standard Features
- Watertight Collision Bulkhead Forward Antifouling: 2 Coast Epoxy Undercoat, 2 Coats Antifoul Steering Volvo Hydraulic Trim Tabs - Electric Type, w/Position Controls at Helm Enclosed Heartop - GRP Double Moulded, 4-Sides Toughened Glass Generator - Onan EQD 11 KW/Sound Shield Anchor (45 Lb) 50m 5/16 Galvanised Short Link Chain Wash Down Fresh Water at Anchor Locker Cockpit Hand Held Shower Hot & Cold (Fresh Water) Cockpit Table to Lounge on Pedistal Teak Wet Bar incl. GRP Sink, Mixer Tap,Fridge/Freezer Plate A/C 3 x 12K BTU to Saloon/Int Galley & Helm Outlets Saloon/Galley Flooring High Quality Amtico or Carpet Galley - Microwave Oven Galley - Refrigerator w/Freezer Compartment 2 Doors MSR Queen Walk Around Berth w/Storage (2-Drawers) Stateroom Aft A/C 12K BTU Split From Saloon Stateroom Aft Queen Berth Athwartships(Foam Mattress) Head Stbd Contemp Design w/Bowl Sink Electronic Engine Control Unit, Twin Lever Gear/Throttle Helm Seat Double on Box w/Drawers Under Steering Wheel - Timber Sports Windscreen, Clear Tempered Glass w/3 Wipers 4 x Docking Lines 4 x Fenders 1 x Set Flares, Life Jackets and Coastal Safety Gear 1 x Boat Hook 1 x Shore Power Lead
- Factory Installed Options
- Upgraded: QSB Cummins 480 Hp Inbds w/5 Blade Props Bow Thruster Cockpit Fridge S/S Roller Blinds Custom Transom Gates Cockpit Upholstery & Table Cover Windscreen Cover Glendenning Cable Master w/75' Cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales is a family owned and operated full service yacht dealer selling quality yachts with passion and integrity throughout the Gulf Coast. Our goal is "to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers". Please contact us at any of our locations! IN FLORIDA: Anna Maria Island, FL at 941.778.0755 Tampa Bay, FL at 727.576.8336 Destin, FL at 850.654.1575 Naples, FL at 239.430.2833 IN MICHIGAN: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108 Harrison Township, MI at 586.465.7833 IN TEXAS: Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 IN ALABAMA: Orange Beach, AL at 251.974.5468 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment.