- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
We love owners like the owner of this Riviera, who meticulously maintained her to stunning condition and cared for in every detail. As anyone who has been on a Riviera will tell you, great ride, exceptional handling and beautiful interior with fine choices of woods, leathers and fabrics in the interior makes this is a truly beautiful boat. With a reputation of extreme seaworthiness this boat shows like new is fully equipped that features many of the options available on this model. Full maintenance records available and recently serviced and detailed….she is truly a turn-key boat and priced at a very good value…..she is sure to impress!
- Master Stateroom features CruiseAir A/C, Cable TV with LCD TV and DVD player/telephone hook-up, Hanging Locker w/ light and two rows of storage cabinets, Queen walk-around berth, large storage under berth with drawers, accessed by hydraulic lift and tinted deck hatch. The Guest Stateroom with Cruisair A/C , Hanging Locker, Side by Side berths and one over under berth to starboard (3 total), berth can be latched up against companionway bulkhead for extra storage space, and tinted deck hatch and Combination washer/dryer. Head features a private entrance door and ensuite door to forward cabin, large storage shelf under sink, shower stall, Vacu-Flush Head, and vanity cabinet w/ mirror. Salon features a slide out sleeper sofa with 6” Mattress (a real bed not just an average sleeper sofa). Central vac system and cable TV in salon, great entertainment system featuring Clarion Stereo with CD Player, radio and multi disc CD changer with subwoofer wired into the salon, cockpit and flybridge and multiple speakers throughout the boat. To salon starboard i9s an icemaker refreshment center and glass storage.
- Lighting under galley server top (2) Burner Electric cook top w/exhaust fan Storage cabinets/drawers Garbage Bin Graincoat solid surface counters and stainless steel/sink Microwave/ convection oven Nova Cool Refrigerator with separate freezer (2 door) under counter
- Simrad AP26 Autopilot 4.75” Danforth compass Simrad 1512 digital depth finder Simrad CA44 10” color depth, radar and GPS ICOM icm 402 VHF Full Instrumentation panel
- Hot/Cold fresh water hand held in Cockpit Storage Bins in Cockpit Floor Transom Door Saltwater washdown Cockpit Freshwater washdown in Cockpit Cockpit storage cabinet 45lb Fortress anchor Windlass with control on bow and in flybridge Large Cockpit garbage bins Factory swim platform with folding dive ladder Custom cushions on the bow FLYBRIDGE Pompanette Helm and companion chair Hot/Cold Tap at Sink Lounge seating fwd., L-shaped to starboard, full length seat down port side Fridge/freezer to Flybridge port Plenty of storage forward of bridge and under seats Fishing equipment (6) Rod Holders on Rear of Flybridge Cockpit bait freezer Optional tackle drawer at freezer Transom door to swim platform Lee double spreader riggers Transom live baitwell Cockpit rod holdertackle locker above freezer OPTIONS for this boat were Painted Hull-"Fighting Lady Yellow" Washer/Dryer Combo Oil Change Pump-12V DC for Engines/Genset Live Bait Tank in Transom Tackle Locker-Cockpit Forward Swim Platform 12V Refrigerator on Flybridge Information from the owner on recent service New cutlass bearings Props serviced and balanced New front panels tinted Strata Glass Enclosure Complete oil and filter change all engines at 1406 hrs Racors and fuel filters were changed at 1397 hrs New dripless shaft seals
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 480hp Diesels 11.5kw Onan EQD generator with sound-shield 1675 hrs Twin disc single lever controls with slow idle feature 16,000 CruiseAir A/C (3) Bilge Pumps w/ High water alarm Hour Meters Engine Room Lights External/Internal Sea water strainers Freshwater tap and hose set in forward engine room Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs 4 Batteries 40 amp battery charger 12 volt DC system Battery Parallel System Electrical Panels Navigation Lights Visual/Audible Signals for engine high water, temp, low oil pressure Water System w/ 12V pump Oil Change System All wiring coded, numbered and loomed
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.