- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V692TAC DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The next owner of this wonderfully cared for West Bay truly will be able to step aboard and live the cruising lifestyle immediately! Take advantage of this owners commitment to both mechanical and cosmetic imnprovements over their entire ownership and choose one of the best crusing hulls ever designed in this size range.
- The next owner of this wonderfully cared for Westbay truly will be able to step aboard and live the cruising lifestyle immediately! Take advantage of this owners commitment to both mechanical and cosmetic improvements over their entire ownership and choose one of the best cruising hulls ever designed in this size range. Over $50,000 in upgrades between December 2012 and January 2013. Take the time to visit SEA HUNT ...you will not be disappointed!!
- She sleeps six people in three staterooms comfortably. Located amidship is the master stateroom, it features an ensuite head with shower and a large king size berth. The VIP stateroom is located forward with an island queen size berth; this stateroom shares a head and stall shower with the guest quarters. The guest quarters have an upper and lower bunk, it is located amidship to port of the passageway at base of the stairwell. There is carpeting, drapes, cushions, a chair, (2) tables and a sofa in the salon area; this area has a custom glass table. January 2013 interior updated, new blinds in main salon and galley, new Ostrich seated cover, new Bimini, new canvas everywhere, 4 new deck chairs, and new Kenmore stainless steel refrigerator. Clothes washer and dryer - in master stateroom
- Galley (Up)
- She has a U-shaped open galley with countertop facing pilothouse and a beautiful nook kitchen table. Portable blender Kenmore full size refrigerator with freezer, new 12/12 U-line icemaker (08) Panasonic microwave oven Garbage disposal (08) 4-Burner Whirlpool electric stove with oven Portable food processor Stove fan over cook top Trash compactor (06)
- Navigation and Electronics
- (2) Robertson AP300X autopilots with rudder indicators (2) Compasses (2) Depth sounders and speed/distance logs, Simrad & Garmin sounder, pilothouse - repeaters for both on flybridge 48-mile Raytheon RA1XX raster scan radar, pilothouse 24-mile Raytheon radar on flybridge (3) VHF radios - ICOM M127 pilothouse and (2) Standard Horizon radios on flybridge (2) Garmin 3010 C's plotters (06) networked together, pilothouse, flybridge Garmin weather displays on chart plotter Sony 40-inch LCD HD TV Trac Vision KVH 4 satellite TV receiver PC computer with Nobletec & Captain Plotter (2007) charts Sony stereo wired for iPod - in salon Alpine stereo - in flybridge Intercom telephone throughout
- Deck Equipment
- SEA HUNT has a custom flybridge for comfortable seating and entertaining. She has a lowered bimini top for better performance and a sleek look. This vessel is gelcoated from top to bottom. complete canvas covers for all 4 sides of the boat (01/13) 2' Easy access swim platform with (5) removable rails SwitLik 6-man offshore life raft with hydrostatic release - (inspection out of date) (3) Rod holders AFI air horn system 350' BBB 3/8" anchor chain Bow pulpit with rails Bimini top over flybridge Freshwater and saltwater wash down system Maxwell 3500 windlass Fenders and lines Navigation lights Life jackets 07 Novurania 12' dinghy with 40hp Yamaha OB (115 hours) Hydraulic dinghy davit with emergency switch
- Mechanical Equipment
- December 2012 new dripless shaft seals, props balanced, and reconditioned, new rudder post seals, hull compounded and waxed, bottom job and new zincs. 6 sq ft.NAIAD stabilizers (08 service / seals) Nautical structures EZ1500 hydraulic lift davit FCI watermaker - 800 gpd (serviced / pickled 09) Fuel transfer from aft fuel tanks - aft below cockpit (2) Northern Lights generators, (1) 12 kW and (1) 20 kW - hours: 3,145 on 12 kw and 2,069 on 20 kW Reverse cycle A/C system (2) Bilge blowers (4) Automatic bilge pumps Cabin, cockpit and bridge controls Hydraulic power steering Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system Key Power 25hp bow thruster Hynautic trim master trim tabs VacuFlush holding tank Freshwater cooling system DUAL Racor Fuel filters DDEC electronic controls with engine synchronizers Lube oil transfer system ZF Rm 350 transmissions Raw water sea strainers Pressure and dockside water system
- Electrical System
- 12V/24V DC 110V/220V AC (3) Battery banks with parallel switches House, engine start, Deck & dinghy batteries replaced April 2012 Automatic battery charging system Volt-A-Matic power boost (208/240) (2X) Northern Lights 20 kw genset - hours 2,070 Northern Lights 12 kw genset (over-hauled 05) - hours 3,145 New generator start batteries, January 2013 Link 10 elec. monitor (07) (1) 50-amp Dockside electrical cable Glendenning Cable Master shore power Power inverter 2.5kW trace engineering New raw water pumps, both gensets, January 2013
- Fishing Equipment
- (3) Rod holders Transom door Extra large storage space
- Other Features
- LCD stern underwater lights, December 2012 Hinged mini arch KVH TracVision 4-satellite television 40" flat screen Sony LCD HD TV (07) Blue Ray DVD (2010) iPOD wired to stereo system
- Recent Improvements
- Items Replaced: New battereis, April 2012 Carpeting (06) Reupholstered salon couch (2010) Galley eating area (January 2013) Galley floor (January 2013) Galley faucet (2010) All door hardware lower level (09) Master stateroom lights (06) Faucets in master and guest (06) Both head toilet pumps (08) Some galley and window blinds (01/13) Main salon curtains (01/13) Water heater (08) Upgrades and/or Additions: 12' Novurania dinghy with Yamaha 40-hp 4-stroke ($20K) (2007) 115 hours Computer - Nobeltec and Captain plotter (3) VHF radios (2) Garmin 3010 C's chart plotters networked together Garmin weather Simrad and Garmin sounders Flybridge freezer (2010) 40-Inch flat screen TV Lounge chair New dinghy and freezer cover New windshield sun screen Icemaker Wired for iPOD Blue Ray DVD New rear panel digital readouts Link 10 Guest shower light
- This beautiful West Bay 58' SonShip is in excellent condition! Her owner has maintained her meticulously. The SonShip noted for her cruising amenities is a step above all others in her class. She has wide side decks stand up headroom in the easily accessible engine room, a huge cockpit with ample storage facilities, outstanding helm visibility, outside access to the flybridge and a very large water level integrated swim platform. Her large cockpit with the addition of a fighting chair would make an outstanding fishing motor yacht.
- Owner's personal gear
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.