- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Renowned as one of the best all-purpose walk-around layouts on the market, the Grady White 30 Marlin is a great mix of fish-ability and comfort. The large cockpit is wide open and features a 250qt fish box, padded combing, a 32 gallon live well, and fold away bench seat. The elevated helm deck provides a great field of view from the twin helm chairs, overhead electronics boxes, abundant storage, and an ergonomically friendly helm. The spacious cabin has a convertible V-berth forward, over -sized mid cabin berth, enclosed head/shower, and a workable galley for those overnight trips. “Reel Lucky” has the preferred Yamaha 250 4-Stroke engines and has received the best of care. She is in Bristol condition and priced to be the next 30 Grady White Marlin to sell!!
- Forward V-berth with high gloss adjustable table and cushion package Teak and holly flooring V-berth and mid cabin overhead rod racks Spacious mid cabin berth Sharp Aquos flat panel TV on hinge Sharp DVD player Air conditioning Reading lights
- Tappan microwave oven Kenyon single burner stove Iso therm 12V refrigerator SS sink with pullout faucet Cabinet storage 12V receptacle
- Vacuflush head system Vanity with pullout shower Vanity storage 110V outlet Mirrored door FW tank monitor Holding tank monitor and discharge switch
- RayMarine C-80 color chart plotter/fish finder/radar RayMarine Ray 54 VHF radio RayMarine ST6001 auto pilot Hummingbird digital depth finder Yamaha fuel management system Yamaha digital tachs Yamaha digital speedo Yamaha 704 binnacle Ritchie Power damp compass Kenwood remote stereo control Windlass remote switch at helm Overhead electronics box
- HELM DECK:
- 4 sided enclosure with side U-zips Custom GW/Pompanette helm chairs with cushions Courtesy lighting (2) Windshield wipers SS ship’s wheel with knob Tackle drawer storage compartments Overhead life jacket storage compartment
- COCKPIT/DECK/FISHING EQUIPMENT:
- Taco telescopic outriggers Hardtop Stern seat/32 Gallon live well Prep sink with cutting board and FW spigot Step box storage compartment Tackle drawers Transom 250qt fish box Transom hold box with removable tray Drink holders Transom door with gate Swim ladder Transom fold out bench seat Cockpit combing bolsters Cockpit raw water wash-down (4) Gunwale mounted rod holders (6) Rod holders off of aft hard top rail with (4) more welded to the rail Bow rails Pulpit On deck pump sewage pump out fitting
- 30 Amp shore power hook-up with cord CATV jack Battery selector switch (4) Ship’s batteries NEW 8/2012 Battery charger (3 bank) NEW 8/2012 Ship’s electrical panel (located in cabin)
- (2) Yamaha F250 4-Stroke engines (782 hours) Bilge pumps Lewmar Windlass Macerator for holding tank with overboard discharge switch Water tank monitor Holding tank monitor Ship’s horn MarineAir air conditioning
- OWNERS PERSONAL ITEMS OR ANY OTHER ITEM NOT LISTED HEREIN AT TIME OF VIEWING.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- OR Kelly Sprigg 239-370-1122 Email Broker Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht