*Excellent condition! *One owner! *Low Hours!
Bow Thruster!! Trade Opportunity!!
MANN 1050 HP
2 KOHLER GENERATORS
3 STATEROOM - 3 HEAD PLUS CREW QUARTERS
PASSARELLE WHICH SERVES AS A DAVIT
The Ferretti 620 is a high performance luxury yacht. The 620 has an open flybridge with many standard features. Below you are greeted by a spacious salon with a U-shaped sofa and a two-seater loveseat. This layout is great for conversations, and can easily be transformed into a dining area. Forward and a step higher you'll find a second dinette right next to the galley. The master cabin is unusually large with a double berth and good-sized wardrobe with plenty of storage areas. There are two other private staterooms with their own heads.
The cockpit is wide, going nearly the full beam of 16' 9'' and there is plenty of room here for deck chairs and a table. Because of the overhang from the flybridge there is shade here for anyone not wanting the sun and it is an excellent place for dining. When it's time for guests to come aboard there's a flip-down boarding step that leads straight to the cockpit. Like most Italian boats, this one is designed to moor stern too.
Access to the engine room is from the cockpit through a hatch with gas-assist struts. Below you will find the necessary items like the dipstick, water and oil fills are within easy reach. The Ferretti 620 is powered by twin 1050-hp MAN engines driving through V-drives to 5-bladed props.
Her big MAN engines launch the 620 up on plane in seconds and thanks to her massive 951-gallon fuel tank she has an extended range. The Ferretti 620 is really an impressive and sophisticated Motoryacht that stands out among the crowd in terms of high speed and style.
- Entertainment Electronics
- 4 Flat screen TVs Plus SAT TV and DVD Player Sony DHC-NX5MD AM/FM/CD Stereo (2) Speakers
- Navigation Electronics
- Raymarine ST60, 5" Plastimo Compass 3 1/2" Barigo Barometer Furuno Navnet GPS Raymarine ST7001+ Auto Pilot Raymarine ST60 Speed Log Furuno Navnet Radar Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder MAN Engine Synchronizer (2) Shipmate RS8400 Radio Phone (2) VHF, Television, Radar, (2) GPS Antennas Vetus Bow Thruster Furuno Navnet Raymarine ST60 Distance Log Den Haan Spotlight Single Trumpet Electric/Air Horn
- Bosch Four Burner Electric Counter Top Stove Black & Decker Coffee Maker GE Separate Freezer(2) Miele Washer and Dryer GE Microwave/Convection Double Stainless Steel Sink De Longhi Toaster Oven Filtered Water Dispenser Sprayer in Sink Faucet
- Dinghy and owner’s personal items are not included in sale.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.