- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel is clean and ready to use. It has been well maintained with and open checkbook.
The vessel must be sold before the new vessel is received so the owner is very motivated. Make an offer!
Highly motivated seller. Make an offer!
- Starboard of the salon features a comfortable sitting/dining area with a flat panel TV and a Bose sound system.
- The galley is located on the port side of the salon. It includes a flat cooktop a double sink and a stainless steel refrigerator. Plenty of cabinet storage space and a wine storage with glass door.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom of FWD of the vessel and has a large V-berth. It has a Bose entertainment system and a flat screen TV. On the port side it has a separate shower room and on the starboard side it has the head and wash room.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is located AFT of the salon. It has two twin births that can easily be transformed into a large bed. The guest stateroom has a private ensuite head.
- Wet bar Cockpit table Swimming ladder Hydraulic PWC platform Cockpit shower Electric windlass Power sunroof Air conditioned cockpit Full enclosures
- Electronics & Helm
- GPS – Raymarine E120 with Color Chart Plotter VHF - with antenna Depth sounder - Raymarine Tridata Log-speedometer - Raymarine Tridata Compass Radar - Raymarine open array with color display Plotter - Raymarine Autopilot - RayPilot ST6001 TV set - qty 3 DVD player - with CD Radio - AM/FM with CD
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- The engines are Volvo Penta D9-575 Westerbeke 12KW generator with sound shield. 12kw Westerbeke marine generator with sound shield 50 amp marine shore power connection with electrical Cablemaster. Individual 12V Battery banks for each engine and a separate house battery bank 100 amp Battery charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.