- 18 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3.0L Alpha I MCM Stern Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Sea Ray’s entry level sportboat has features that make it anything but similar to the rest of the entry-level sportboats on the market.
- 3.0 L MerCruiser with turn key start
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel
- Sleek design low-profile windshield
- Storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform
- Clarion 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck
- Integral swim platform
- Stainless-steel rub rail
- LOW LOW ENGINE HOURS - LESS THAN 200!!!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Why compromise on quality when you could be driving a Sea Ray? This great looking 175 Sport offers the Turn-Key Starting (TKS) system, which features a redesigned carburetor with automatic fuel-enrichment system instead of a traditional choke. Additional features include stylish seating, Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, and power steering.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to exportAMERICAN. www.exportamerican.com Geoff Britt cell # - 231-409-6100 GAZ