- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great for Family & Cruising !!!
Priced to Sell !!!
This vessel has been very well maintained and cared for by owner.
Well equipped motor yacht for cruising or live-aboard.
Two Stateroom / two Head layout, each with separate showers.
Spacious and neutral interior with cherry wood cabinetry and trim.
Fully enclosed Flybridge and Aft Deck.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- With a two Stateroom, Galley-down floor plan, this vessel is a model of space and efficiency. There is sleeping comfort for (8) adults. The large Master Stateroom is aft with private Head with separate shower. The VIP Guest Stateroom is forward with private access to Guest / Day Head with separate shower. Roomy Salon has a built-in sofa, which converts to sleeping berth, and entertainment center. Separate full-size Dinette converts to sleeping berth. Spacious U-shaped Galley has over-looking serving counter from Salon. Cherry wood cabinetry and trim. Neutral upholstery. Neutral accents. Neutral carpeting throughout. Solid surface countertops. Wrap-around cabin windows allow for an abundance of natural lighting. Central vacuum system.
- L-Shaped leather settee to starboard converts to sleeping berth for (2). Large cherry wood cocktail table. Built-in cherry wood book shelves. Serving counter overlooking Galley. Cherry wood storage and Entertainment Center to port. Panasonic 27" TV. JVC Stereo. DVD Player - 2008. Blinds. SMX II digital A/C controls. Remote hand-held VHF Marine Radio. Lighting 12V/110V.
- Raised booth-style Dinette to port. Leather seating. Large cherry wood adjustable table for dining, entertaining or berth conversion. Upper cherry wood storage cabinetry. Opening portlight.
- The U-Shaped Galley is down. Norcold refrigerator with separate upper freezer. (3) Burner electric stove with oven. Gold Star built-in microwave oven. Black & Decker coffee maker. Abundant counter space. Ceramic sink. Upper and lower cabinet storage. Drawer storage. Vent fan. Wood flooring. Hot and Cold pressure water system with dockside.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is aft with private en-suite Head with separate shower. Walk-around double berth with custom mattress sleeps (2). (2) Large drawers in berth pedestal. Nightstands. (2) Large double hanging lockers. (3) Sets of drawers. Mirrored vanity with spot lighting. Phillips 15” TV. Magnavox DVD Player. Screened aft hatches with drapes. Portlights with blinds. SMX II digital A/C controls. Beige carpet. Lighting 12V/110V. Reading Lights 12V. Outlet 110V. En-Suite Master Head Marine toilet. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored shelved medicine cabinet. Separate stall shower with integrated seat, shower wand and glass door. Lights, 12V/110V. Outlet 110V. Screened hatch and portlight.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- The VIP Stateroom is forward with private access to Guest / Day Head. Offset double berth with custom mattress sleeps (2). (2) Large double hanging lockers. (2) Sets of drawers. (2) Screened hatches and portlights. Orion 12” TV. SMX II digital A/C controls. Beige Carpet. Lighting 12V/110V. Reading Lights 12V. Outlets 110V.
- Guest / Day Head
- The Guest / Day Head is to starboard with private access from the VIP Guest Stateroom and the companionway. Marine toilet. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored shelved medicine cabinet. Towel bar. Storage area. Separate stall shower with shower wand and glass door. Lights, 12V/110V. Outlet 110V. Screened hatch and portlight.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin GPS/MAP 5210 Touch Screen - 1/2010. Garmin 2006C GPS. SIMRAD Depth. Raymarine Auto Pilot. Raymarine Tridata. ICOM VHF Radio - 2010. Hailer. Speed/Distance Log. Richie Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation. ICOM IC-M504 VHF Marine Hand-held Radio in Salon - 2010.
- Electrical System
- Kohler 8kW generator with 1554 hrs. Inverter. (3) New Batteries. Battery parallel switch. New Master Volt battery charger. Dockside electrical cables. 12V/110V Electrical Systems.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Bottom Paint (2011). (3) Flybridge Captain’s helm chairs. Opening center windshield and side windows. Full Flybridge enclosure. Flybridge carpeting. Bow/lounge pad. Aft Deck hard top. Aft Deck covers and curtains - Full Enclosure. Aft Deck carpeting. Aft Deck table. Aft Deck wet bar with U-Line ice maker, sink and storage. Port and starboard side Aft Deck entrance doors. Molded steps from Aft Deck to swim platform. Center transom door. Transom storage locker. Hot and cold transom shower. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Electric windlass with Helm control and bow foot switches. Delta anchor with chain and rode. Radar Arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation lights (COLREGS). Horn. Remote electric search light. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Vessel boarding ladder. Stainless steel bow rails. Stainless steel cleats. Life raft mounted to bow. 11' Hard bottom Dinghy with 9.9 hp 4-stroke motor is available for sale.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 347hp Caterpillar 3116 Diesels engines with 2291 hrs. Freshwater cooling system. Raw cooling system. Raw water sea strainers. Transmissions. Oil change system. (3) Zone Air conditioning system with reverse cycle and dehumidify with (3) digital SMXII controls. Flybridge and Aft Deck controls. Engine alarm. Automatic fire extinguishing system. Manual fire extinguishers. Fuel filters. Engine fuel shut off valve. Fume detector. Bilge blowers. New forward Bilge pump. Emergency pump. Water heater. Holding tank and overboard discharge. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs. Maintenance Records Available upon request.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Ernie Robinson - Central Listing Agent - 941-915-6272