- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$10,000 Price Reduction!!
Do not miss this opportunity to purchase this 348 Walk Around!!
New 300 HP Yamaha 4 Strokes and ready for a new owner!
Only 30 Hours and Warranties.
2003 Intrepid 34 Walkaround, Kevlar Hull, 300 HP Yamaha 4 Strokes (2012), Fiberglass Hardtop, Enclosure,
Windlass, Full Electronics Package, and Rigged for Fishing.
- Convertible forward berth sleeps-2 Large U Shaped Settee The galley is located to the starboard with a fiberglass countertop, refrigerator to port and stainless steel sink. The head is located to the starboard aft also, with fiberglass countertops, enclosed head, stainless sink and shower (Raritan Electrichead). Overhead and martini lights Pressure cold water
- Fiberglass hardtop with new EZ2CY Enclosure Kevlar Hull with custom paint (IMRON) Stainless wheel w/power knob Cockpit coaming bolsters Pressurized freshwater system Cooler at helm L-Shaped seating in front of console Fiberglass helm seat with electric adjust fore & aft folding foot rest Bowrail w/pulpit Transom door aft Transom shower Pull out swim-ladder Lots of deck storage Underwater LED lights Barbeque Grill (Brinkman) Pressurized raw water washdown C-pit lights (custom LED orbital flood lights) plus additional LED Cockpit Lighting
- HELM & ELECTRONICS
- Furuno NavNet V x 2 system (Chartplotter / Fish finder) Radar- open Array Auto Pilot- Simrad Spot Light- ACR 22’ Flatscreen TV Stereo with cockpit speakers and remote on helm (JL Audio system) VHF Radio –ICOM (IC-M502) Compass Underwater Camera
- ELECTRICAL, ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Yamaha 4 Stroke Outboards (30 hrs.) 2012(warranties) Windlass Lenco Auto Glide Trim Tabs (automatically adjust when boat is running) Yamaha Controls Macerator for Holding Tank Electric Head Two Bilge Pump Built in Battery Charger (30 amp new) Hydraulic Steering
- 4 Rod Holders: Flush mount in Gunnel Rod Storage in Cabin & Cockpit Macerated Fishbox Four Rod Holders in Helm Seat Built in tackle box in helm seat Outriggers on Hardtop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.