This Sea Ray has all the features of a fully equipped yacht and is ready for play! She features a full galley; a large bright salon; 2 cabins; a day head and a second full head with a walk-in shower stall; a very nice fully enclosed bridge; and a cockpit, plus a large swim platform. She is ready to cruise and fish and is set up for great ocean adventures with all the comforts of home.
Just reduced again and priced to sell...now just $99k!!!
- HELM / BRIDGE DECK / COCKPIT
- Entire cockpit floor lifts up Hydraulically for easy engine access (see photo) Heavy Duty sliding doors for cabin access Full wrap-around windshield Fully Enclosed isinglass and canvas package Swivel Captains Seat with padded arm rest Double Co-Pilot Seat with storage under Complete RAYMARINE electronics RAYMARINE 220 VHF RayMarine T60 Tri Data RayMarine Phart Plotter RC 320 RayMarinePath Pinder RL 80 C RayMarine 7000+ Auto Pilot SEA RAY Systems Monitor Trim Tabs Spot Light Large Stainless Steel Bell Wet Sink w/ RANITAN ice maker below and SS Safety hand rail across top edge Seating for 7 Bench Seat with side arms, built-in cup holders and storage under Fiberglass Table on SS Stanchion w/ a (5 cup) SS cup holder rack Far aft wall seat folds flat to wall giving more walking area Large fiberglass swim platform Transom door port side for swim platform access Hot/Cold shower Lofran Windlass at Bow This vessel is also equipped with a Westerbek 7.5kW Generator
- SALON / DINING
- Located mid-ship to starboard across from the Galley Accessed from bridge deck Fully carpeted with custom snap-in carpet protectors Large L-shaped Leatherette Convertible Sofa. Seats 6 and sleeps 2 in comfort Filler Cushions High gloss cherry wood Hi-Lo coffee /dining table Accent Décor wall mirrors VIZIO 22 inch Flat Screen TV located portside over galley for easy viewing in both areas Very large Sky Light over Salon/dining area bringing in lots of natural light Two large portholes with custom pleated drapes
- Located port side below and forward of bridge deck High gloss cherry wood cabinetry with ample storage Hide-Away Cabinet (doors open and slide back into side pockets) Accordion Pocket door storage cabinet above stove NOR COOL refrigerator/ freezer PANASONIC 1300 watt microwave BLACK & DECKER Coffee Maker KENYAN 3-burner Electric Stove w/ matching Corian covers Deep sink with Grohe Faucet and hand held spray nozzle Trash Receptacle w/chute and Corian cover Corian counter covers (for sink, trash chute and stove) to create flush full service counter space Large Flat Screen TV portside for easy viewing from Galley and Salon Overhead lighting Large portholes with custom pleated curtains
- MASTER CABIN
- Pedestal Queen Berth Large drawer under berth Two (2) Hanging lockers (port and starboard) Full length dressing mirror on the front of both lockers Large emergency hatch w/ lock and Sky-Screen Cover Overhead lighting Reading lights Mirror over headboard Portlights on Strbd/Port sides w/ custom pleated drapes Plush Carpet Custom soft goods Private entrance to head VIZIO 20 inch Flat Screen TV
- Full head with walk-in shower stall w/ clear glass wall and door Molded Shower seating Handheld shower Head Storage Bin SS Safety hand rail Sink w/ storage cabinet under and SS towel/hand rail Decorative Medicine cabinet Vac-U-Flush toilet with hinged seating cover
- GUEST CABIN / DEN
- Hide-away Pocket Privacy door When left open this cabin doubles as additional seating for salon Bunk bed that drops down to convert beds into a sofa Electric convertible Ultraleather sofa which converts to a double berth
- DAY HEAD
- The second head has a is located aft to starboard and features a vanity with sink, vacuflush toilet and shower.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bob Crow at 954-232-6389 or email@example.com for more information and showing instructions.