- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-454 MPI Horizon MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1997 Sea Ray 370 - Low hours and in great condition. Lowest price priced Sea Ray in the market. This owner is motivated to sell. Make an offer.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 370 Express Cruiser has a wide-open dual-level cockpit design, raised bridgedeck, and wide 14-foot 2-inch beam to provide a dry and safe ride. The 370 Express Cruiser has an aggressive power plant - 380 horsepower twin 454 MerCruiser inboards with fresh water cooling. Combined with a 350 gallon fuel capacity, that means it can go anywhere, and quickly. On the bridgedeck, a power adjustable double helm seat, and portside double helm seat with aft-facing seat provide the captain and guests with a view and comfort. The captain also has full command of a host of technical and safety features like a Raytheon electronics package, high water bilge pumps and alarm, plus a digital LCD systems monitor for engine diagnostics and pump monitoring. Even the dash itself has a tan gelcoat with rich burl wood accents. If fishing is the order of the day, the lower deck area features a large insulated in-floor fish box with hinged lids and pump-out to hold a sizable catch. There are four rod holders and a foldaway aft seat in the cockpit area to allow extra room for battling game when needed. The Sea Ray 370 Express Cruiser even has an entertainment center that also functions as a bait prep station with wetbar, sink, cooler, cutting board, freezer and convenient trash receptacle. Below, the cabin offers an amazing amount of storage space and room for four adults to relax without feeling cramped. The forward stateroom has a full-size bed, plenty of mirrored storage areas, and a standard entertainment center with a TV - VCR - radio combination. In the dinette - salon area the convertible dinette can be used for sleeping space by simply stowing the table in its dedicated compartment. The list of standard features also includes granite-look countertops, deep-pile marine-grade carpet, handcrafted wood trim, and even a Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with six-disc CD changer, amplifier, subwoofer, eight speakers, and a cockpit remote control. All extra gear is neatly hidden in the salon floor compartment with fold-down rod racks. The stylish galley on the 370 Express Cruiser boasts beautiful cabinetry and includes a flush-mounted two-burner electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, fiberglass countertop with Corian cutting board, and Grohe faucet. In the head area, there's a VacuFlush head with fiberglass settee, Corian vanity top, sink and storage, as well as a fiberglass shower with sliding curved acrylic door. The 370 Express Cruiser comes with an air conditioning and heating system, emergency start, windlass, fiberglass swim platform, Sunbrella Bimini top with boot, and vertical top storage. And for peace of mind, the 370 Express Cruiser has a remote start generator with muffler, plus an electric cockpit sole that raises the entire upper cockpit area for fast, easy engine access when needed.
- Equipment List
- Sea Ray 370 Express Cruiser Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - 316 Stainless Steel Bow Rail - 316 Stainless Steel Handrails - 4-Bolt Stainless Steel Cleats (8) - Anchor Rope Storage with Hatch - Boot Stripes - Bottom Paint - Brass-Threaded Garboard Drain Plug - Color-Coordinated Through-Hull Fittings - Color Schemes (Blue, Green, Black & Tan) - Fiberglass Swim Platform with Concealed Stainless Steel Ladder - Gel-Coat (Arctic White) - Gel-Coated Bilge Area - High Performance Vinylester Resin - Integral Deck Ventilators - Lofrans Progress I Rope - Chain Windlass with Foot Switches - Meets Applicable USCG and ABYC Standards - Navigation Lights - NMMA Certification - PVC Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert - Rod Holders (4) - Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plates - Stainless Steel Hull Windows (4) - Translucent Deck Hatches (3) with Locks and Sky Screen Covers - Vac Pac - Welded Stainless Steel Stanchions Cockpit - Cockpit Side Panel Storage - Indirect Cockpit Lighting - Insulated Engine Compartment - Self-Bailing Fiberglass Dual-Level Cockpit with Raised Bridge Deck - Snap-In Carpet Liner in Bridge Deck - Tan Dash Gel-Coat Cockpit Bridge Deck - 120V Outlet - Burl Instrument Panel with Wood-Accent Wheel - Chart Holder - Electrically Actuated Cockpit Sole Raises for Engine Access - Fiberglass Sport Spoiler - Portside Double Helm Seat Facing Aft with Fiberglass Storage Base - Power Adjustable Double Helm Seat with Fiberglass Base - Stainless Steel Grab Rails Bait Prep - Entertainment Center - Cockpit Freezer (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Cooler - Cutting Board - Trash Receptacle - Wetbar with Sink Cockpit Lower Deck - Aft Seat Bolsters - Foldaway Aft Seat - Freshwater Washdown Faucet - Large Insulated In-Floor Storage Box with Hinged Lids and Pump-Out - Molded Fiberglass Boarding Steps - Molded Fiberglass Transom Door Cabin - 12V Clarion AM-FM Digital Cassette Stereo, 6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Subwoofer with 8 Speakers and Cockpit Remote Control - 12V Halogen Lighting - 12V Indirect Lighting - 120V Outlets Throughout - Acrylic Sliding Cabin Door - Central Vacuum System (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) - Curtains and Drape Trim - Deep-Pile Marine Carpet - Granite-Colored Countertops & Tables (Aurora or Sandstone) - Handcrafted Wood Trim - In-Floor Rod Storage with Fold-Down Rod Racks - Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners - Throw Pillows Galley - 120V Fluorescent Lighting - 120V - 12V Refrigerator (7.1 cubic feet) - Bottle Storage - Fiberglass Countertop with Corian Cutting Board and Grohe Faucet - Flush-Mount Two-Burner Electric Stove - Galley Storage and Drawers with Glass & Plate Storage and Cutlery Insert - Microwave Oven - Spacemaker Coffeemaker (120V - 60 Cycle) - Stainless Steel Handrail - Stainless Steel Stove Rail - Trash Chute with Concealed Removable Trash Can Dinette - Salon - 120V Fluorescent Lighting - 120V Outlet - Convertible Dinette with Storage Beneath - Dining Table with Designated Storage - Upper Storage Cabinet - Entertainment Center for Salon - Antenna and TV Coaxial to Dockside - Color TV - VCR - Radio Combination with Antenna Forward Stateroom - 120V Outlet - Drawers and Storage Under Bed - Full-Size Bed with Pillows, Sheets and Coordinated Spread - Hanging Lockers with Mirrored Doors - Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead - Side Shelf Storage - V-Berth Privacy Door - Color TV - VCR - Radio Combination with Antenna Head and Vanity - Corian Vanity Top with Sink and Storage Below - Fiberglass Shower Stall with Curved Acrylic Shower Door - Holding Tank and Level Indicators - Linen Closet - Mirrored Medicine Cabinet - Stainless Steel Handrail - VacuFlush Head - Wall Mirror Windshield and Canvas - Aft Sun Shade - Opening Stainless Steel Port Lights (2) - Stainless Steel Handrails - Stainless Steel Windshield with Curved Tri-Section Tinted Glass and Electric Front Vent - Sunbrella Bimini Top with Boot and Vertical Top Storage - Windshield Wipers (2) - Aft Cover - Canvas Storage Bag - Front Curtains - Side Curtains Technical - 120V-30 Amp-12V Converter - 50 Amp Electronics Circuit with Ground Plate - ACR Remote Control Spotlight - Aluminum Fuel Tanks with Filters, Anti-Siphon Valves and Electric Senders - Anchor Washdown Hookup - Automatic Bilge Pumps (2) - Backlit Switch Panel with Illuminated Weatherproof Rocker Switches and Dimmer Control - Batteries (5) with Trays and Switches - Bilge Lights - Bilge Washdown Faucet - Cabin High Water Alarm and Pump - Color-Coded Wiring with Chafe Protection - Compass - Concealed Dual Horns - Custom Sea Ray Backlit Instrumentation with Low Glare Blue Night Lighting - Digital LCD Systems Monitor for Engine - Diagnostics and Pump Monitoring - Dual (30 Amp - 120V - 60 Cycle) Dockside Power with 50-foot Cord, Adapter and Main Distribution Panel - Dual Gear Shift & Throttle Controls - Electric Bilge Blowers (2) - Emergency Start System - Engine Alarms (Water, Oil and Transmission Oil) - Engine Synchronizer Gauge - Freshwater Washdown with Cockpit Shower and Dockside Water Inlet - Galvanic Isolators - Ground Fault-Protected Outlets - Halon System - Hydraulic Steering with Tilt Wheel - Main DC Breaker Panel - Power Pac Exhaust System - Lift System Mufflers - Power Vents in Head and Galley - Pressure Water System and 6-Gallon Water Heater with Exchanger - Racor Filters - Heat Exchanger and Fuel Shutoff Valves (Diesels Only) - Remote Circuit Breaker Panel - Shower Sump Pump and Float Switch - Systems Monitor Panel - Tachometers with Hourmeters Generator - Remote Start - Muffler, Freshwater Cooling, Fuel Filter and Seawater Strainer - 120V - 60 Cycle 7.2 kW Westerbeke Gas Air Conditioning and Heating - 16,000 BTU - 1 1-2-Tons (120V - 60 Cycle) or (220V - 50 Cycle) Raytheon Electronics - GPS 398 - Raydata Multifunction Instrument with Depth Finder, Speed - Sumlog, Water Temperature - VHF Radio - 220 with Remote Speaker and 8-foot Antenna Underwater Gear - Bonding System - Dripless Shaft Logs with Extra Seal Carrier Kit - Hydraulic Trim Tabs - Manganese-Bronze Rudders and Struts - Propellers - Seacocks On All Underwater Fittings - Seawater Strainers - Stainless Steel Prop Shafts Engine - T-454 Mag MPI Horizon MerCruiser Inboards with Freshwater Cooling (T-380 hp - 283 kW)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There's a reason why we call our website export AMERICAN , American Marine has been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our websiteto view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a FUll Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to export AMERICAN .