- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Somerset MA) This Angler 204 FX Limited Edition Center Console is a great choice for fishing. She has an open cockpit with fishing room fore and aft along with the amenities needed for successful fishing. She is powered by a 150 horsepower Mercury Optimax outboard to get you out and back quickly.
This 20’ Angler has center console with T-Top, rocket launchers, spreader lights, leaning post helm seat, forward console seat, and in-console storage. A three-sided enclosure keeps you dry while underway. The helm is equipped with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tabs. Electronics include a Hummingbird 600 DFF, Garmin 4208 GPSmap with chart plotter, GPS, 24-mile radar, and links to the Cobra VHF radio and Jensen stereo. The cockpit features a Danforth anchor, forward casting deck with huge storage locker, resessed stainless steel grab rail, forward seating, double-wide helm seat, livewell, and transom seating. She is light enough to be trailered by the average pick-up or SUV. A Karavan dual-axle trailer with electric brakes is included.
The Angler 204 FX Center Console is an all purpose boat that is well equipped, well maintained, and ready for fishing. With her Fighting Lady Yellow hull she looks good and performs well. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Cockpit & Helm
- Forward Casting Deck with Built-in Storage Center Console with T-Top Forward Console Seating Three-Side Enclosure Overhead Electronics Box Top-Mounted Rocket Launchers Spreader Lights Double-Wide Helm Seat with Rod Holders Livewell Salt Water Washdown Fold-Down Transom Seating
- Deck & Hull
- Liftetime Limited Hull Warranty Hand-Laid Deck & Hull - 100% Wood Free Fighting Lady Yellow Hull Navigation Lights Docking Lights Danforth Anchor with 300' Rode
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 4208 GPSmap 24-mile Radar GPS Chart Plotter Cobra VHF Radio Linked to GPS Hummingbird 600 DFF Jensen stereo Illuminated Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 150-hp Mercury Opitmax Engine with 250 hours Dual Battery Switch Karavan Dual-Axle Trailer with Electric Brakes and Fold-Back Tongue
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.