Ready to start the adventure of your life time on a very seaworthy and comfortable Raised Pilot House Trawler then you need to look no further. “WODAN” is an R C Johnston design custom Norwegian North Sea trawler style Yacht that was built by Vic Powell Welding. Her slightly raked bluff prow gives way to mildly flared topsides forward, a single hard chine deep bottom plates and a soft flat outrun aft. Reversed bulwark plates forward give protection to waves breaking on the deck. Her full displacement hull and bulbous bow give her excellent sea keeping ability for those long journeys. The Raised Pilot House gives good all-around visibility and is the center for command. There is comfortable seating for six at the convertible settee in the Pilot House. Her on board systems are well designed and time proven. She offers three engines 1 economical 185 HP Lehman main propulsion engine 1 generator and 1 hydraulic power engine. Her electrical systems are sophisticated and offer 12V DC house power and a combination 110/240V AC electrical power. Her layout is that of a true live aboard with one stateroom offering very comfortable accommodation for two with a large head. The galley is fully equipped and has the amenities of home. Excellent storage is provided for provisioning on those long passages. “WODAN” is a fine Yacht that has seen many wonderful years of cruising and has already done the great loop. She has been afforded the best of care by her knowledgeable owners and is now awaiting the change of command. She is a must to see if you are looking to pursue your worldwide cruising dreams.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting forward is the spacious Master stateroom. This area is fitted with a centerline double berth and has plenty of ventilation and storage. Moving aft to starboard is the main head which has a tub shower and two sinks with vanity. Continuing aft to port is a companionway that leads to the galley area. This companionway is long, very wide and is fitted to store provisions for those extended voyages. The Galley is aft, full beam and has all the amenities of home to make the chef comfortable when preparing meals. To the starboard side of the galley is a day head and storage locker. Forward of the day head is a utility room and storage area that provides access to the engine and machinery room. Aft to starboard and up an L-shaped staircase is the Pilot House. The Pilot House is the center of command and has doors both port and starboard for deck access. To the rear of the pilot house is a seating area with table that will convert to a captain’s berth. Moving outside her deck space is expansive towards the bow and she has wide side decks around the Pilot House for ease of passage when at sea or line handling.
- Pilothouse & Helm
- The Pilothouse and helm area is the center of command and has side doors both port and starboard that provide deck access. A comfortable settee with table that converts to captain’s berth is located aft to port. This settee is a nice area to relax when under way or at anchor and offers excellent vistas from the large surrounding windows. Forward in the Pilothouse is the full width helm area which provides excellent visibility and is very well equipped. Aft to starboard is an L-shaped stair case that leads to the Galley and lower deck accommodations. Pilothouse Air-conditioning Coleman Mack air cooled Ceiling fan 12V fans 110V lighting 12V lighting Port and Starboard deck access Opening windows U-shaped settee and table Staircase to Galley and lower deck accommodations Helm Morse engine controls for main engine Engine controls for hydraulics engine Generator controls Full instrumentation West Marine VHF DSC Seaport R-600fish finder West Marine hand held VHF Magellan NAV 1200XL GPS Interphase Star pilot GPS ComNav Marine 2001 autopilot Hydraulic bow and stern thruster controls Daiko compass Raytheon R21X 24 mile open array radar Humming Bird 300TX depth sounder Seaport M30 hailer Interphase pilot loran Horizon Eclipse VHF Clearview windshield wiper 2X Rayline spot light Xantrex inverter controls Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo with 2 speakers Electrical panels Electrical breaker panel and wiring access
- Galley & Day Head
- “WODAN” has a very spacious Galley that is well equipped and sure to please the chef while aboard. A comfortable L-shaped dinette is to port and a day head is to starboard. Five portals offer good ventilation and light. Galley Frigidaire refrigerator – freezer 2 burner electric stove with vented hood Stainless steel sink Hot and cold pressure water GE microwave Ice maker Deco Sonic convection oven (utility room) GE toaster oven (utility room) Custom spice rack Counter space Plenty of storage Cruisair Air-conditioning with SMX digital controls 5 Portals Diesel heating system in aft storage compartment 2 stereo speakers Insignia flat screen TV Day Head Jabsco manual toilet 1 portal Shelves for storage
- Master Stateroom
- The Master stateroom is located forward, has a centerline berth and office work area. Plenty of storage is provided by drawers and hanging locker. Two opening hatches and two portals provide light and ventilation. Air-conditioning 2x opening hatches 2x portals Hanging locker Drawer storage 12V fan 110V lighting 110V receptacles AM/FM/CD stereo Xantrex fuel vapor monitor
- The main Head is located forward to the starboard side before entering the master stateroom. Full size tub – shower 2X sinks with vanity and mirror Hot and cold pressure water Travelers toilet fresh water flush with Y- valve Ventilation fan 110V lighting 110V receptacles 1X portal House battery storage under both sinks (6x 8D AGM 2011)
- “WODAN” is an R C Johnston design custom Norwegian North Sea trawler style Yacht that was built by Vic Powell Welding. Her slightly raked bluff prow gives way to mildly flared topsides forward, a single hard chine deep bottom plates and a soft flat outrun aft. Reversed bulwark plates forward give protection to waves breaking on the deck. Her full displacement hull and bulbous bow give her excellent sea keeping ability for those long journeys. Hydraulic windlass 40’ 3/8 chain 140’ cable SL claw anchor 66lbs FX 30 Fortress anchor 6’chain 100’ Rhode 2X fuel fills port and starboard Waste pump out 10’ Game Fisher dinghy with 5HP Nissan outboard Life sling Propane tank Magma grill Aft deck DC windlass with Danforth anchor 6’ chain 50’ Rhode Water fills 2x port and starboard 50 AMP shore power receptacle TV-Phone receptacle Storage locker Forward deck access for workshop and storage Ladder to Pilot House roof Navigation lights
- Her electrical systems are sophisticated and offer 12V DC house power and a combination 110/240V AC electrical power. AC electrical panel with backup generator breaker DC electrical panel AC voltage gauges DC voltage gauges 7.5 KW Universal FWC generator 2815 hours 2X Xantrex 2500 Freedom inverter chargers (utility room) 2X 8D AGM engine and mechanical machinery batteries 2011 6X 8D AGM house batteries 2011 Single phase or 3 phase 250V 50 AMP isolation transformer 50 AMP shore power cord 50 AMP shore power receptacle deck
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Her on board systems are well designed and time proven. She offers three engines 1 economical 185 HP Lehman main propulsion engine 1 generator and 1 hydraulic power engine. The fuel economy with main engine at 1800 RPM 6.5-7 knots, hydraulic engine and generator running is a mere 3 gallons per hour. Ford Lehman SP 185HP FWC diesel engine 6420 hours Yanmar 50HP FWC diesel engine for hydraulic systems 250 hours Reverso oil change system Dual Racor 500 fuel filters main engine Dual Racor 500 fuel filters generator Ingersoll Rand air compressor 2X 250 gallon stainless steel water tanks 3X 200 gallon fuel tanks 3X Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Broker's Comments
- “WODAN” is an R C Johnston design custom Norwegian North Sea trawler style Yacht that was built by Vic Powell Welding. She has been lived aboard and completed the great loop along with visiting many other ports of call. Maintained by her knowledge owners and marine professionals she is ready for you to start your dream of extended cruising or comfortable living aboard. She has wonderful character and much to offer her new owners.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.