- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS BOAT HAS SOLELY BEEN USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF LIGHT CRUISING
AND HAS NOT BEEN FISHED HARD!
This Pro Line 29 Super Sport is built to serve a multitude of functions. Whether it’s the pursuit of game fish many miles offshore, diving excursions with your family, or a nice relaxing day anchored at the sand bar soaking up the sun, this vessel will not disappoint. Thanks to her twin Mercury Verado 250 outboards, you can cruise quickly and economically. The abundance of dry and secure storage compartments, as well as the many large fish boxes that drain into overboard macerator pumps, allow you to maximize the versatility that many center consoles do not afford you. The electric head, located inside the center console, allows for the privacy not seen on comparable center consoles. With the large number of rod holders, there will be no shortage of space to store your fishing rods. Also, the large sunpad on the bow casting deck allows for ample seating, as well as the perfect place to work on your tan.
- Rod holders, both gunnel-mounted and T-top mounted 5 below deck compartments that drain into an overboard discharge macerator pump.(These boxes are lockable and can be used for storage or fish boxes) Electric head located inside the center console Anchor pulpit with anchor locker Easy access to all pumps and wiring via the bilge hatch Sink located in the aft bulkhead Freshwater shower located in the aft bulkhead Tackle center located in the aft bulkhead Battery switches located in the aft bulkhead Transom door that swings open for entry Collapsing and folding dive ladder mounted on the transom Storage compartments in the gunnel adjacent to the helm both port and starboardLarge live well located under the stern seat
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Chartplotter/Depth Finder Dual brand stereo with SD Card / iPod aux cord plug in Two Aquatica brand stereo speakers mounted on overhead lockbox Lenco hydraulic trim tab controls Overhead helm courtesy light Icom VHF Compass Waterproof switch panel LED lighting underneath helm toe kick Two position helm seating (leaning post or seats)
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 2006 Mercury Verado outboards with copies of all service records upon request Motors have 545 hours (light cruising, never been tournament fished)
- Brokers Comments
- This boat has been used as a family cruiser and has not fished tournaments or made long crossings to the Bahamas. This vessel has been kept in indoor rack storage. She is set up for cruising, entertaining, diving and fishing. This boat is priced aggressively to sell. The owner wants her to find a good home, so act fast and call now!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.