The current owner embarked on a project to refit, rebuild, modernize and extend the best Broward buy on the market. The project began and finished at Rolly Marine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Bill Murray of Murray & Associates, LLC., naval architects oversaw the project. Pat Dupree, of Broward Yacht Design, was hired to design and re-configure the super structures, modernizing the style with the 2000 series Browards. Steven Tran, Broward Shipyards top fabricator, was hired to oversee the aluminum welds and construction. Improving the quality of the vessels bottom and tankage was a primary focus. In addition, the foredeck was extended to create a large bosun locker with gull wing access.
All aspects were complete with a goal of improving the performance, range and aesthetics.
This 100' Broward is now offered for sale, and is ready to continue producing charter income or take the new owner's family to a far away island for a unique view of the world.
- ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT & INFORMATION
- Boat Name INSATIABLE Specs Builder: Broward Flag of Registry: United States Dimensions LOA: 100 ft 0 in Beam: 19 ft 4 in LWL: 84 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in Engines Engine Brand: Detroit Engine(s) Total Power: 550 HP Engine Model: 12V71T1 Engine Type: Inboard Cruising Speed: 11 knots Maximum Speed: 17 knots
- Built in 1985 refitted in 2000, with aluminum hull and superstructure. The owner has equipped and designed this 100 footer to be a very practical 3 cabin + crew motoryacht with exceptional range and storage capacity for island cruising. Excellent open aft deck and large flybridge work well for entertaining. Easy access to the water from the Euro transom, and access to the "dive shop" under the aft deck is perfect for the active yachtsman. In early 2000 the owner embarked on a 3 year project to modernize the engineering and aesthetics of a proven design. Not limited to but including a keel, and aft deck extension, flybridge and window reconfiguration, along with internal system upgrades. All supervised by the leading experts from Broward shipyard. The project created a brillant and functional design allowing owners and guests easy access in and out of the water on a 2000 nm voyage on one tank of fuel.
- General -Length Overall (L.O.A.): 100.00 feet (34.47 meters) -Length at Waterline: 84.00 feet (25.60 meters) -Beam: 19.30 feet ( 5.88 meters) -Draft: Max: 6.50 feet ( 1.98 meters) Min: 5.00 feet ( 1.52 meters) -Tonnage: 135 gross tons 40 net tons Capacities Fuel Capacity: 4,800 US Gallons (18,168 liters) Water Capacity: 1,900 US Gallons ( 7,191 liters) Watermakers: 60 US Gallons p/hr Speed // RPM Maximum: 17.0 kts // 1750 Cruising: 11.0-12.0 kts // 1250 Economical: 8.0 kts // 1000
- COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
- Communication Systems SSB: Icom VHF: Fixed: Icom Handheld: Icom 3 Ship’s Computer: HP Navigation Systems Radar: Furuno Magnetic Compass: Danforth Auto Pilot: Robertson Entertainment System: Video Equipment: Sony central ship’s video Audio Equipment: Yamaha nile central ship’s audio
- Main Engines Engine Type: (2) Detroit 12V71T1, @ 550 Hp each Generators & Electricity Generators: 65Kw John Deer generator 40Kw Isuzu generators, @ 1,800 rpms Shore Power: Sentry SM-FR shore power conversion system 100 amp; Single phase & 3 Air Conditioning: Type: CruisAir Other Machinery Watermakers: Horizon Seafari Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad Fuel Separator & Filtration: Racor Sewage System: Head Hunter Fresh Water System: Head Hunter Backup Emergency Steering: Panisn Helm/Control Stations: (2) MWA bridge and flybridge
- SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Kidde-Fenwal Halon system (Engine Room) Fire Extinguishers: (14) Throughout Safety Equipment Life Rafts: Givens 8 person Life Rings: (1) Ships Safes: (3) EPIRBS: Rapid Fix 406 Flares: Orion Medical Equipment: Chemtron oxygen tank
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Anchor Windlass System: Ideal Anchors: Plow Anchor Chain: 225 Boat Crane and Davits: Marquipt Accommodations Ladders: Manual Stern Boarding Gangway: Manual Spotlights: (2)
- MAIN GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Cooking Equipment: Range: GE Oven: GE Microwave: Frigidaire Refrigeration/Freezer: Jennair refrigerator (2) deep freezers Dishwasher: GE Laundry Equipment: Frigidaire Affinity washer and dryer Spacemaker stackable washer and dryer by GE Other: (2) U-Line icemaker U-Line wine cooler Kenmore trashcompactor
- Cruising accommodations for six to eight guests in three staterooms. The king size master stateroom is full beam and has a dressing table and jacuzzi tub, extensive storage with a walk-in closet, and full entertainment center. The two guest staterooms each have double beds plus a fold down Pullman berth, ample drawer and closet space, en suite bathroom with shower, Satellite TV. Crew quarters have ample storage and accommodations for five, in three cabins. Juan Espinosa designed large country kitchen with modern appliances. 5-burner Corian cooking center. Stainless steel fridge and freezer. Sub Zero freezer. Oven. Galley area with an island center and large eating area makes the perfect lounge for family and crew. Main salon is excellent to provide panoramic view while enjoying the spacious lounge. Satellite TV/DVD, and full wet bar with icemaker. There is a day head is in the foyer. The aft deck features covered open-air dining for 10 - 12 guests, a Jenn Aire double grill, wet bar, and spiral stairs to swim deck and lazarette/dive locker. The Flybridge Deck has ample space and seating for up to 40 guests, a Jacuzzi tub for 8 with underwater lights, a full wet bar, refrigerator/icemaker, and BBQ grill. The helm station is complete with navionics. The forward half of the flybridge is enclosed with removable Isinglass.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact John Jacobi at +1.303.877.8925