- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Stored indoors since new!!!!
Clean, Well Maintained, Low Hours!!!
A Must See!!!
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- The large overhead cabin window bathes the cabin with natural light. Sleeping quarters are found in the forward convertible Salon/Dinette and in the Mid-Cabin and can accommodate four adults comfortably. This spacious interior provides a fully equipped Galley and Head with shower. The helm area has a swivel helm and an adjacent circular lounge with table and a fold away transom bench and a wet bar. Additional features include walk-thru windshield, extended swim platform and transom shower. High gloss cherry wood trim throughout. Teak & Holly sole. Corian® countertops. Companionway sliding screen. 6' 2" Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette
- U-shape settee/dinette converts to double berth sleeps (2). Adjustable dining table Abundant storage under seats. Storage under steps to salon. Plexi-glass and screened companion way door. Sharp 17” flat screen TV with NESA DVD. Kenwood AM/FM/CD/ Sirius ready stereo. Carbon monoxide detector Halogen Lighting. Teak & holly flooring. Curtains.
- Isotherm refrigerator / freezer. Kenyon Euro Ceran (2) burner electric stove. Tappan Microwave. Corian® countertop. Domestic water filtration system. Cabinets. Three drawers. Halogen lighting. GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system with dockside. Water heater.
- Queen berth sleeps (2). Cedar lined hanging locker(s). Storage cabinet. Halogen Lighting. Reading Lights. GFIC Outlet 110V.
- Vanity with sink and faucet. Mirrored and shelved medicine cabinet. Vacu-flush head. Hand held shower. Halogen lights. GFIC Outlet 110V. Self-draining fiberglass flooring. Screened and opening portal.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine RC435I color GPS/Chart Plotter. Faria digital depth gauge. Raymarine Ray 54 VHF. Trim Tab indicators. Full Backlit Faria Instrumentation. Sharp 17” flat screen TV. NESA DVD 8000 DVD/CD/MP3. Kenwood KDC 225MR AM/FM/CD/ Sirius ready stereo.
- Kohler 5KW Generator (inoperable). (3) Batteries. Battery Parallel Switch. 40 Amp Battery Charger Auto. Dockside electrical cables 2 X 30 Amp. DC 12V and AC 110V circuit breaker panel.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Swivel helm chair with bolster. Circular lounge with table adjacent to helm. Foldaway bench seat in cockpit Full canvas camper-top and Eisenglass enclosure. Opening center windshield and side windows. Cockpit Wet bar with removable 25 quart cooler. Raritan cockpit Ice Maker. Cup holders (8). Electric engine hatch lift. Screened hatches. Screened portals. Anchor roller with electric windlass and helm control. Recessed anchor locker on bow. Anchor Delta with chain & rode. Radar Arch with lighting and speakers. Bow sun pads. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. NEW - GoLight with handheld remote. Deck & Courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Extended Swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom shower H/C. Transom stereo remote. Shore power cable storage lockers in cockpit. Windshield washers and wipers. Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats. Bright white bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Volvo 5.0 GXI 270 HP with Volvo-Penta Duo-Prop drives (145 Hours as of 1/13). Marine Air Reverse Cycle AC with Dehumidify mode and digital controls. Epoxy coated fuel tank replaced under warranty in 2010 due to manufacturer's defect. (2) Bilge pumps. Bilge blowers. Hot water heater (6) gallon. FireBoy automatic fire control system in engine room. CO Fume detectors. Engine alarms. Engine shut off valves. Hydraulic steering. Bennett Trim tabs.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263