- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a rare oppurtunity for someone who wants to get into the Charter Business. With this boat goes Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico Reef Permits, And over 4000 sets of numbers to put you on the fish.The boat has had the engines changed in 2007 and currently has 2500 hours. The boat is still fished regularly. It also comes with 20 fishing poles and reels, spare parts and filters. If you want to become a Charter boat captain this is a complete package. Contact me for personal showing of this Vessel.
We are always looking for new inventory, If you have a boat to sell and want to expose it to the most people possible, please give me a call at the number below.
- • Icom VHF Marine Ship To Shore Radio • Furuno GPS • Si-Tex Fish Plotter • Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot • Furuno 1100 Bottom/Fish Finder • Electronic Engine Synchroniser
- Brokers Comments
- This is not just the boat for sale, but over 4000 bottom numbers compiled over years of hard work. It could take someone many many years to produce the numbers that go with the boat. Also the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico Reef Permits, 20 rods and reels, coolers, ice maker, spare parts and filters. You don't see an opportunity like this come along very often. You can also take over the slip the boat currently resides in. Give me a call today to set an appointment for me to show you this turn key business.
- Some Outside Equipment
- • Outriggers • Downriggers • Custom Fold Up Dive Platform • Stainless Bow Rail • Bow Pulpit With Windless • Trim Tabs • Double Blue LED Underwater Lights • Double Overhead Halogen Lights • Full Nav. Lights • Cockpit Lights Overhead and Under Gunnel • 2 Spare Bronze 24" 4 Blade Props • 20 4/0 Rods and Reels • 2 Danforth Anchors and 1 Rock Anchor
- From the fly bridge you have 360 degree view, with a quick turn of the head you can see everything that is happening in the cockpit. There is seating for at least 10 up in the fly bridge. Coming down the ladder to the wide open cockpit you have a fish cooler forward under the ladder and forward to starboard side you have a portable live-well. The cockpit was recently finished in a non-slip Rhino like coating, very nice. Moving forward into the main salon, to starboard there is a large ice maker and a large drink cooler center and aft. To port there is a sofa that converts to sleeping quarters. Moving forward again and down two steps, to starboard is the full galley with large fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave and to port is the dinette that converts to sleeping quarters. Moving forward there are two doors, door on the left takes you to the full head with stand up shower, the door on the right takes you to the private stateroom that has it's own door to the head. There is hanging storage, and other various storage.
- Reef Permits
- • South Atlantic Charter/Head Boat Snapper and Grouper • South Atlantic Charter/Head Boat Pelagic • South Atlantic Charter/Head Boat Dolphin and Wahoo • Gulf of Mexico Charter/Head Boat Pelagics • Gulf of Mexico Charter/Head Boat Reef Fish
- • Twin Cummings Diesels • Model #QSB 5.9 • All Electronic/ Smokeless • 355 HP Each • Isuzu 10KW Generator (5 Years old) unknown hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker at 727-224-8977 or email Dean@EdawardsYachtSales.com Capt. Dean Rudder Professional YachtBroker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax . Ask me for details.