The 48’ Tollycraft is one of the most popular boats Ever Built; produced for over Nineteen Model Years with 125 Built! The KOKOMO II is (at the time of listing) the Newest 48’ Tollycraft available, the best equipped w/bow thruster & stabilizers and priced very competitively!
The KOKOMO II owners have enjoyed, by their estimation, more than 1 year total on board out of 5 years of ownership. The KOKOMO II is a nice boat and appears to be in “turnkey” condition, so much so that the owners will begin a summer cruise in May 2013, the boat will still be available to be seen.
- Main Salon
- Bright and airy 270 degree view “L” Shaped sofa 2-arm chairs on casters Double leaf HI-LO dinning/cocktail table Entertainment electronics cabinet Counter above galley P&S side deck doors Boat deck/FB access Blinds & window treatments Screened opening ports
- Lower Helm
- Ritchie Compass Robertson AP300X autopilot Robertson Data Line X digital DF Robertson Data Line X digital Kt/log Furuno NavNet VX2 multi-function display – GPS/Plotter - Navionics Gold charts Furuno 36mi radarStandard Communications VHF radio Bow Thruster & Stabilizer controls Engine controls Spotlight controls Trim Tab controls Fire system controls AC/DC/Shore/Generator Panel Raytheon Nav 398 GPS/Loran (NF)
- Galley & Dinette Features Bright and airy environment beneath windshield and side windows with window treatments Located down 3-steps from saloon Composite counter top w/under counter sink Fresh water tank gauge AC controls Teak & Holly sole Tank Monitor Refrigerator/Freezer-Norcold 3-burner Kenyon flush top stove Sharp Carousel microwave-convection oven Dinette Huge below deck storage locker in companionway between galley and dinette Dinette across from galley on the same level w/fore –aft facing seats Dinette converts to bed-more storage under dinette table
- Master Stateroom
- Master Cabin –Located Aft: Queen Bed – walk around Overhead hatch 2-night stands Private Head w/stall shower Hanging Locker Drapes Washer/Dryer – Splendide 2000S combo washer/dryer (vented) Vanity/Desk
- Guest Stateroom
- Features: Double bed AC controls Large Closet Several drawers and lockersPrivate head w/stall shower enclosure Overhead hatch-2
- Tender – 11’Avon RIB center console w/Yamaha F25 outboard, w/full cover Electric Davit ACR Spotlight SS welded bow rail – full length to cockpit Bow Pulpit w/anchor roller/35# CAR anchor Maxwell 2200 windlass w/foot controls Anchor wash down Fender holders/fenders Custom Hardtop w/3-sided enclosure/”U” zips & vented Cockpit H & C shower Transom Door Swim Platform Shore water inlet Cockpit washdown 4-gunnel rod holders Cockpit deck –large scuppers Cockpit deck hatch – access to generator – steering etc. FB Helm and companion chairs “Lay down” mast
- Electronics and Helm
- EPIRB Sat 406 2-Furuno NavNet VX2 displays – Navonics Gold Furuno 36 mi radar Furuno GPS Plotter Robertson AP 300 Autopilot w/remote Robertson Data Line X digital DF & Kt/log – w/remotes FB- Uniden UM 525 w/DSC VHF Saloon Helm – Standard Communications VHF Poly-Planar Stereo -speakers
- 12vdc/240vac systems Glendinning cable master shore power cord reel Onan 12KW generator Charles battery charger ACME transformer/shore power voltage stabilization Galvanic Isolator
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- The engine room is accessed via steps/hatch in the galley companionway. 3208 TA Caterpillar diesels Racor fuel filters w/vacuum gauges Flow Scan fuel flow monitor Digital Tachometers Rudder indicator Fuel gauges Gear pressure gauges Air Seps Internal sea strainers Fire Buoy fire suppression system Glendinning engines synchronizers Wesmar Stabilizers Wesmar bow thruster Dripless shaft logs Spare propellers 2 station- Panish engine controls 2 station – Hynautic Steering Oil Change system Trim tabs SeaLand Vac u Flush fresh water flush toilets w/holding tank Central Vacuum Hot water heaterd via steps/hatch in the galley companionway
- Brokers Comments
- The owners have enjoyed cruising the KOKOMO II, among other cruises they completed Great Loop Cruise in leisurely segments, storing their boat in the winter and picking up their cruise in the spring. The ability to “lay down” the mast made it possible to cruise vertically restricted waters easily. The future cruising plans of the owners/sellers will require a different boat. It is your turn to enjoy the quality, comfort and economy cruising aboard the 48’ Tollycraft known as the KOKOMO II.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.