- 23 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 Etec
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 234 Mako center console has an aggressive deep V hull that’s ready to slice through chop and taming swells and is crafted for maximum stability and durability.
The high gunnels with 360 degrees of padding will provide plenty of security and comfort fighting the big fish.
- Salt water wash Fresh water wash Fish Box 20 gallon transom Baitwell 35 gallon leaning post Baitwell with tackle storage and sink Outriggers Vacuflush toilet with holding tank Bow Seat Cushions in storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno FCV585 Color Fish Finder Garmin GPS map 4208 with Garmin GMR-24inch HD Radar Dome Icom 504 VHF 25 Watt Lowrance LTD-3200 Water Temp Gauge Spot light AM/FM/CD
- 3 Batteries Factory switches to isolate electronics
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 2008 250 Evinrude Etec
- T-top w/ rocket launchers with wing enclosure Spreader lights Rod rack on transom Trim tabs Venture 2008 VRT-7200 trailer Custom canvas covers for console and bench seats
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.