- 100 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Hatteras 100 Motor Yacht has been crafted for those who accept only the very best. With unparalleled craftsmanship and attention to every exquisite detail, Hatteras has created yachts of uncompromising elegance.
She has been lovingly maintained by her owner which is apparent throughout the vessel. She has a full-beam master stateroom with his/her ensuite that has both a shower and bath tub. There is a VIP stateroom forward with a beautiful shower that is finished in stone. Also, there are two guest staterooms both with twin berths and comfortable ensuite heads. On the main deck, around the corner from the dining area is a main deck day head and up forward is a spacious country kitchen. At the main helm, two KEP touch-screen marine displays were recently installed which make for state-of-the-art navigation with features including radar and satellite imaging directly over charts along with a Furuno NavNet TZ touchscreen display. With lots of features and a spacious layout this yacht is a private island at sea!
- Main Salon and Dining Area
- The Main Salon is accessed from the aft deck door through an electric sliding door. Directly as you enter to port, is a bar with movable chairs. Hot and cold water sink, bottle storage, glass storage and pass thru window to the aft deck area. In a separate room forward of the entertainment area is the formal dining area The port and starboard side deck double entry doors allow for both natural light and additional access into the main salon, with convenient access to the galley from the starboard or direct to the lower deck guest from the port side.
- The main galley is forward of the main dining area and ideal for food preparation and serving. The ambient lighting is excellent due to the mulitple windows and cherry blinds. Dual recessed stainless steel sinks Granite counter tops Microwave/convection oven Flat 4 burner stove Under counter digital oven Dishwasher, garbage disposal, trash compactor Refrigerator/freezer Mahogany cabinets, overhead and under counter lighting Granite center island Flat screen TV
- Master Stateroom
- "Full Beam Master" is situated mid-ships on the lower deck and features a king sized bed, side tables with drawers, carpet, overhead recessed lighting, Flat screen TV, and separate office area with desk top, six drawers and built-in book case. The master also features his and her heads. Walk-in closets Port and starboard built in drawers Courtesy lighting
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is located in the bow and is accessed by a separate stairway off the breakfast area. This stateroom features a queen berth and has a beautiful en-suite. Flat screen TV Overhead escape hatch Storage Closet
- Two Queen Guest Staterooms - Port and Starboard
- One stateroom has the ability to be either two single berths, convertible to a queen, while the other stateroom is a true queen berth Both staterooms feature full en-suite heads and showers Both staterooms feature screen TV's plus stereo, DVD entertainment systems
- Crew Quarters
- Large dinette with seating table Hard surface counter top with sink and storage Flat screen TV Stereo system Washer and dryer Captain's cabin, double berth with hanging locker and full entertainment system, with en-suite head Crew cabin, twin over/under berths, and hanging locker
- The deck layout offers a teak covered aft deck with stairs leading down to a large swim platform which also allows access to the crew quarters and engine room through a water tight centerline door. The side decks feature full walk around with over head lighting, and have hip high side bulwark with multiple access points with swing doors. The Flybridge features a centerline bar with built in bar stools. Wet bar with 4 fixed stools Refrigerator Twin port and starboard seating areas Twin helm seats Flybridge wing control stations port and starboard
- Main Helm
- The Raised Pilothouse features a large portion of the ships electrical and navigational systems, in a comfortable and convenient surrounding. The pilothouse offers excellent visability for both captain and crew, with an L-shaped settee and table directly behind the steering station. The pilothouse is accessed by an interior staircase on the starboard side. Electronics follows: 2 ICOM IC-M604 VHF 3 Furuno General Displays 1 Raymarine Hybrid Touch 2 ACR Cibham PointPad URP-102 1 MMI-110 1 American Bow Thruster Control 1 Detroit Engine Monitor Panel 1 Simrad Auto Pilot AP-70 2 Detroit Diesel Electronic Control Monitors 1 Naiad Stabilizer Controls 2 KEP Computer Displays 1 Furuno NavNet TC-Touch
- Engine Room and Electrical
- Multiple shore inlets and retrieval systems 240/120 volt AC electrical through main distribution panels and breaker panels 24/12 volt ship's battery systems Multi function interior lighting controls Under water lighting controls Under water light on transom Twin generators Air compressor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.