- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a Captain maintained vessel with logbooks recording her service records. Low hours on reliable Cummins diesels insure many years of trouble free use. Unique fashionable interior will make your wife happy while you battle game fish from the Pompanette fighting chair. Several recent upgrades.
- As you board this vessel it immediately becomes apparent that this is an extremely well built boat. The fit and finish of all components is at the highest level from the welded stainless steel stanchions and life rails to the fine teak wood work below decks. Great visibility from the helm combined with twin engines and bow thruster insures that you will be able to control this vessel under all circumstances. Walk around deck makes foredeck access easy and anchoring is a breeze with all chain anchor rode and electric windlass.
- Galley & Laundry
- Norcold refrigerator w/ icebox Samsung microwave oven Stainless steel sink & faucet Force 2 burner stove (3) teak drawers (5) teak cabinets Mica countertop Krups coffee maker GFI outlet (2) spotlights Water heater Dockside pressure water system Dome light
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Ritchie 6" compass Standard Horizon VHF Simrad Robertson AP II autopilot Furuno GP 1650F chartplotter Raytheon ST60 speed, depth display Big Bay 14" navigation monitor VHF remote speaker Furuno radar TracVision M3 SAT TV system Helm stereo remote switch (2) cockpit speakers ACR EPIRB w/ GPS Clarion AM/FM/CD player Motorola cell phone Magnavox 15" screen TV Laptop with Nobeltec chart navigation integrates w/ helm monitor
- Electrical System
- (2) 30 amp shore power receptacles (2) shore power cords Westerbeke 4 kw generator (127 hrs) Next Step battery charger (4) group 27 batteries Heart Inverter A/C & D/C distribution panels A/C & D/C volt & amp gauges (4) battery switches
- Deck Equipment
- Coast Guard approved safety package Fiberglass decks Fenders and lines Navigation lights Spare Fortress stern anchor ACR spotlight Bow pulpit w/ s/s handrails (3) Bomar deck hatches (4) fender brackets Bow-anchor roller Maxwell 800 windlass Delta anchor 150' chain Raw water anchor flush connection Forward deck anchor locker Anchor chain deck latch S/S burgee staff Non skid deck Aluminum windshield frame with wind deflector Electric windshield vent Fiberglass radar arch Bimini top Powder coated windshield hand rails Windshield rearview mirror Windshield wipers & washer Starboard side elevated helm Helm bench seat and aft bench seat with 2 storage compartments Arch courtesy light L-shaped bench seat portside with 2 storage compartments Bench seat w/ removable filler cushion Chart locker with plexicover Upper helm s/s hand rail (4) cup holders Sliding plexi-cabin door with s/s hand rail S/S ships wheel Life ring & bracket Hydraulic engine hatch Center deck engine access hatch Cockpit coaming pads Aft cockpit flip down bech seat (6) 10" cleats (2) pop up cockpit cleats Transom door & gate Fresh & raw water cockpit washdowns (4) cockpit courtesy lights City water inlet TV & phone receptacle Cockpti GFI outlet Cockpit shower Swim platform (3) steps s/s flip out dive ladder Forward windshield cover Helm cover Fish chair cover Port & starboard helm seat covers Bench seat foot rest VHF cover Cabin door pull out screen (6) s/s hull port holes
- Fishing Equipment
- Lee outriggers Pompanette fighting chair with cushions and 2 gimbals (4) rod holders Tuna door (2) underdeck fish boxes with pumpouts
- Mechanical & Engine
- (2) bilge blowers Engine alarm Fresh water cooling system Engine fuel shut off Electric heads Thermal accoustical insulation (2) extra props Bennett trim tabs VDO gauges Teleflex clutch & throttle controls Oil change system Sea Star hydraulic steering Vetus bow thruster Fireboy fire system Engine air preheat Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges Gryco sea strainers Glendinning engine synchronizers Dripless shaft seals Marine airconditioning
- Other Features
- Replaced in the last year - Bimini top, A/C compressor. Bottom paint & prop speed in 2011. Divers clean bottom monthly. Many spare parts included.
- This vessel is a one owner boat, with less than 600 hours. She has been maintained professionally by a captain. The central air conditioning system was replaced last year. The interior was recently redesigned, with a beautiful new custom made bedspread, designer pillows, draperies and hatch covers. The Bimini Top was replaced last year. The anchor rode is an all chain rode. The bottom was redone last year with Micron 66 and prop speed on all the running gear. The bottom is maintained on a monthly basis by a diving service. Satellite TV with a flat screen TV. There is a Pompanette fighting chair to go along with the outriggers. To top it off, it even has a bow thruster. This boat is in excellent condition and is ready for fishing or cruising in style.
- Owner's personal effects and fishing tackle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.