- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- M35 AC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER ...
Bottom painted on 3/15/2012
This 36' Catalina is very clean and ready to go SAILING! The Catalina 36 MK II features wide side decks, double lifelines, large cockpit with Isinglass enclosure and a dodger for shade. All halyards are led aft to winches at the companionway and the mainsheet traveller is mounted forward of the companionway. The interior of this Catalina is well laid-out with a spacious salon, forward V-berth with a door, mid-berth will sleep two and has storage, port light and a door for privacy. The fully enclosed head has room to move around, a teak showering bench and entrance doors, one for guests and one from the V-berth. A large U-shaped dinette to port converts into a berth. A small dinette to starboard can be converted into a single berth. The navigation station is located to starboard directly across from the galley located to port. The galley is well-equipped with a two-burner stove, oven, refrigerator, storage and sink with pressurized hot and cold water. Abundant natural light and air circulation through the opening ports and hatches.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL 36' CATALINA MK II !
- V-berth sleeps two, shelves around berth, hanging locker, (2) cabinets, (2) drawers, sliding vanity, emergency hatch Aft cabin sleeps two, hanging locker, (4) drawers, (2) opening ports and one opening hatch Spacious salon features a U-shaped convertible dinette to port that can sleep two Dinette to starboard converts into a single berth Navigation station to starboard with chair Cabinet storage throughout salon Weems and Plath clock and barometer Overhead lighting Natural light streams through (4) opening ports and (5) hatches Beautiful teak woodwork throughout Teak grab rails Fully enclosed and spacious head, with a teak showering bench, sink, vanity, storage cabinets, opening hatch, opening port, private entrance via V-berth Kenwood CD player/Sirius ready (2) Poly-Planar speakers Toshiba TV/DVD player
- Hillerange 2-burner propane stove top and oven Refrigerator with shelf Samsung microwave Large ice box Dual stainless steel sink Pressurized hot/cold water Plenty of provisional storage Built-in teak trash receptacle Overhead shelf
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/Wind/Depth Edson wheel Raymarine Autopilot Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF Ritchie Compass Lewmar 33lb anchor, chain and rode
- Sails and Rigging
- Aluminium Spar's Rigging type = single spreader Schaeffer Rolling Furler System Battened mainsail (2) Lewmar 48 winches (2) Lewmar 30 winches (6) Rope clutches Garhauer mainsheet traveller 1 X 19 Stainless steel shrouds Main sail Lazy-Jacks Sail Area Main Sai l= 234 sq. ft. Total (100% foretriangle) = 555 sq.ft. Sail Area/Displacement = 15.66 I: 44.75 ft. J: 14.4 ft. P: 39.00 ft. E: 12.00 ft. Dodger Windshield canvas Mainsail canvas Dash canvas Wheel canvas Winch canvas
- Helm is located center, aft Lazarette storage (2) Catbird seats Ample seating Topsiders cockpit cushions Magma BBQ with cover Lifesling Outboard motor bracket Stainless steel swim ladder
- Engine: Universal Diesel Model: M35 AC Horsepower: 30 3 blade propeller
- Heart Interface Inverter 2000W and charger Seaward water heater
- DINGHY AND MOTOR ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THIS CATALINA.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.