- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beautiful Island Packet 380 is well equipped with everything you could want to cruise the world...as a matter of fact that is exactly what she did. She took her owners around the world and back again! She is truly a bluewater boat with all the features needed for comfort and safety in any sea or anchorage condition. She has always been maintained and improved by her committed owners.
Very well equipped with up-to-date addtions including: Nice Electronics Package, AIS, SSB, Generator, Hydrovane Windvane, Solar Panels, Washer/Dryer, Marine AC, Watermaker, Cutter Rig with In-Mast Main and Gennaker, Extra Winches, Great Safety Package with EPIRB's and Liferaft, Dinghy, Kato Arch, Nice Interior including Custom Solid Cabin Sole (not veneer)...all this plus a very extensive list of spare and extras.
See full specifications for all the details then give us a call today for an opportunity to see Cyan. Just load up your personal gear and you'll be ready to set sail on your cruising adventure today!
- VESSEL OVERVIEW Step below and you'll be immediately impressed by the 380's open accommodation plan and spacious surroundings. A harmonious blend of practical cruising features and liveaboard comfort is evidenced throughout. The Island Packet 380 has one of the best accommodation layouts of any yacht in this mid size range. MASTER STATEROOM The forward owner's cabin is a real delight with a large, centerline island berth with access from both sides. The aft half of the berth, mounted on gas support struts, lifts to reveal a large "blanket chest". Drawers, storage bins and a generous hanging locker also provide additional storage space for personal gear and provisions. A dorade vent, opening ports and a large overhead hatch provide light and ventilation, and a private door into the head further enhances this exceptional forward stateroom. GUEST STATEROOM Nice aft cabin with roomy berth, a full length mirror, two opening ports, overhead hatch, large cedar line locker and bureau provide comfort and convenience. The factory installed sink in the aft cabin has been removed for more storage. MAIN SALON This large, central living area is equally suited for social gatherings, off-watch retreats, or gourmet dining. The central hinged table with overhead lights may be either secured against the bulkhead mounted bottle and glass rack or easily lowered to make a hugh dining area. An exceptional amount of interior stowage is available in the salon and additional sleeping space is provided with the portside bunk pulling out to make a nice sized double. Beautiful cabinetry and joiner work in select hand oiled teak, Ultraleather fabric cushions, well placed light fixtures and handrails, numerous opening ports, deck vents and hatches, and durable and easily maintained surfaces make this salon as attractive as it is practical. HEAD Accessed from the owner's cabin or the main salon, this spacious head features a generous vanity with cabinet below a deep polished oval stainless steel sink, a large overhead hatch, opening port and several lockers for toiletry items. The head is made particularly spacious with a clever folding shower stall enclosure that stows against the aft bulkhead when not in use. This features a full length mirror in the stowed position and, when open, divides the shower from the vanity area with full height, textured, clear acrylic doors. A fold-down teak shower seat and wrap-around countertop surrounds the head providing "captain's chair" seating and making the whole area very user friendly. Creme color ultraleather New 1/4" custom cabin sole (not veneer) Rugs Custom teak hatch screens, port screens, and port privacy covers Custom cafe-style companionway doors w/screens Security S/S bar insert for companionway Teak fishing rod holders Custom latex queen mattress Oversized Raritan PH11 Heads (new hoses in 2010) The mattress (cushions) in the aft cabin can be removed and custom teak shelves that the current owners had made can be easily installed - they preferred the shelves when cruising for more storage area.
- The galley, immediately to the starboard side of the companionway, is easily accessible to the cockpit and the main salon, and features numerous convenience details for the cruising sailor. A generous, wrap around counter provides ample work space for food preparation while numerous drawers, lockers and laminate-lined cabinets offer abundant space for organized provisioning and kitchenware storage. Deep polished stainless steel sinks, overhead light and a slide out trash receptacle make for pleasurable galley duties. A fold-up counter extension, built-in dish rack and cutlery storage drawers are other detail features. Seaward 3 Burner Propane Stove/Oven (2) Propane Tanks Propane solenoid replaced 2010 Frigoboat Refrigeration & Freezer (digital temp sensor controls) 4-Gallon Hot Water Heater "NEW" Microwave Oven Hot and Cold Pressure Water W/Water Heater (AC & Engine Driven) Grohe Galley Faucet Spray Nozzle at Sink Medical Drawer 2 spare water pumps Custom spice rack Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo
- Raymarine C120 Chartplotter w/12" color monitor at helm Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, and Speed Raymarine Autopilot with Wireless Remote Control Raymarine 4KW Radar on Arch GPS antenna and spares Various electronic charts Raymarine Display of all Seatalk Data at Nav Desk Simrad A150 transceiver AIS display on C120 and at Nav Desk Davis Radar Reflector Garmin G76C GPS ICOM VHF w/command mic in cockpit ICOM Handheld Rechargeable VHF ICOM SSB w/AT130 tuner Pactor III modem Insulated backstay new 2009 Fusion Stereo Speakers in salon, master cabin, and cockpit
- Mechanical/ Electrical
- 56 HP Yanmar 4500 hours, oil changed every 100 hours NEW engine mounts & new dripless shaft seal Engine survey and oil tests at time of listing prove a well maintained engine Mastervolt Generator with 950 hours, 2 boost fuel pumps and electronic controls Generator spare parts Hydrovane windvane on stern, also as spare rudder 2- 120W Kyocera Solar panels on Arch/with regulator below 220v Battery Charger Autohelm 6000 Autopilot with 1/8HP Whitlock drive Max Prop VP 18X12 3-blade Standard Island Packet prop as spare Macerator pump Reverso Built-In Electric Oil Change Pump Washer/dryer, Splendide, 2005 in custom teak cabinet by IP 3- 12V plugs (2-in cabin, 1-in cockpit) 16,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle A/C spare pump for both 7,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle A/C 110V 8 Hella fans 3- 12V Corfamo fans Spectra Santa Cruz Watermaker with spares, spare chemicals and filters 7 Lifeline group 27 AGM Batteries, 2010, 2 additional in custom IP built-in compartment under Nav Desk, House bank=600 amp/hours [previous bank lasted 5 years] Balmar high output alternator and spare Marinco 50 amp splitter for 110V Heart Freedom 20 Charger/Inverter Link 2000 Monitor, spare Link 1000 LED Stern light 2009 LED Masthead Light 2009 New Bow Light, 2009 2 50' shore extension cords 110v 2 25’ shore extension cords 110v 220v Shore extension cord for charger, asst sized plugs Well insulated 4 gallon water heater, 2009
- Deck/ Hull/ Cockpit
- The cockpit has full length contoured seats that accommodate a large crew or invite stretching out. The helmsman will enjoy excellent visibility from the raised seat with padded backrest. Other cockpit conveniences include a built-in insulated beverage locker, two large seat lockers with gas support struts for easy access, a hand held personal shower, deep swim ladder, two stern rail seats and a pedestal mounted folding table. Never any blisters, all thru hulls regularly lubricated. Full 1 1/4” SS Custom Kato Stern Arch New solid teak toe rail, 2010, left bare Full cockpit teak grate sole, 2010 Dodger with 2 side grab rails and long cockpit handrail, 2006 Bimini and Dodger in Ivory Seamark, no waterproofing needed Rolled Curtain style enclosure for cockpit Custom Low Awning pup-tent style, for bow shade Set of 2 Shade tree Awnings with spare ribs and bungee cord Lofrans Cobra 1000 watt Windlass 2004, New solenoid box 2010 Chain wash down pump Hand shower at stern 55# Bruce anchor w/270' 5/16 HT chain Fortress FX23 secondary anchor w/100' 5/16 HT chain & 150' rode Chain re-galvanized 2006 Fortress FX16 Stern anchor with 30’ chain and 75’ twist rode 75# Luke fisherman anchor for storms Sea Anchor and rode, never used Oversized Lifelines 3 Stainless Steel Dorades with hand bars Full set cockpit cushions 2010 Triple thickness helm seat Leather Wheel Cover Outboard Motor lift mounted on arch Edson outboard motor mount SS Rubrail on hull SS Swim Ladder Flag halyard 5 large fenders Numerous dock lines & extra lines 2 boat hooks 70’ water hose, sprayers, connectors Bosuns Chair
- Sails & Rigging
- All New Standing Rigging in 2011 Sails serviced and restitched in 2013 "Calibre" In-Mast Main, Genoa, and Staysail 130%-Plus Genoa on Harken roller furling 2009 Staysail on Harken roller furling [heavy duty] Storm Trisail in deck storage bag "North Sails" Gennaker in sock with bag, blocks, and sheets Whisker Pole and lines on Mast, 2005 Boom preventer lines and blocks 2 Lewmar stern winches added to cockpit coaming Locking winch handles (2 floating) Folding mast steps
- Winslow 6-person life raft. Includes flares, and various other gear. Needs recertification. Over-Sized Lifelines for added safety 2 Globalfix 406 Cat II EPIRBs, 2004 and 2009 Jack lines & tether lines for 2 harness jackets Ditch Bag 3 fire extinguishers 4 life jackets, 2 auto inflate with harness, spare chargers 1 life sling Flare kit 12v horn and blow horn Reference Medical Book
- Dinghy and related gear
- Caribe 9' inflatable keel [only 75#] w/pocketed seat, 2006, complete professional overhaul 2009, never leaked, (it is not titled) Custom deck storage bag for folding dinghy Sunbrella and vinyl Cover for dinghy + oars 2011 5HP Yamaha (lightweight), internal fuel tank 1 gallon spare gas tank Dinghy anchor with chain & rode+bridle for towing Rigging and block for hauling at bow with windlass Pump and patch kit
- Miscellanous and Spares
- Custom SCUBA tank storage shelf in Lazarette, including 2 tanks Teak Footrest board at helm SS fishing rod holder Raritan head rebuild kit 1-gallon gas can Assorted bungee cords, canvas & mesh bags Many assorted tools, nuts, bolts, clamps, fittings, fuses, bulbs, tape, glue, cleaning supplies, etc. etc. (very long list of extras - great value added ) 2-fitted sheets & mattress pad Spare equipment & parts such as Yanmar and Mastervolt spare parts, New Control Box and Panel for Generator, voltage regulator, watermaker pumps, macerator pump, sump pump, water supply pump, filters etc. etc. (long list - great added value) Wind Scoop
- Owners personal effects are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We gladly cooperate with all other brokerages on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. Click for more info