- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ACUSHNET is a low engine hour Picnic Boat with deep Red topsides. She has a bimini, teak package, bow roller with windlass, full electronics, and Espar heat. She is located in Orcas Island, WA.
- HULL AND DECK
- Claret Red Awlgrip Topsides Sahara Awlgrip Bootstripe Light Cream Cabin house and Deck Red Bottom CONSTRUCTION: Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin and carbon fiber inner skins Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin Deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern Flush foredeck anchor locker Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform with teak insert treads Stainless steel bracket and half round Stainless steel folding swim ladder Deck features: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens (4) Opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens Stainless steel handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top Masthead with spotlight, GPS/DGPS antenna and 24” Radome are painted to match deck. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleats
- Features: Varnished teak cockpit coaming. Bimini - Hinckley custom 4-bow Diklon Natural bimini Cockpit Cover - Full Ivory-colored cockpit cover - Attaches to pilothouse top and attaches with snaps Weather cover for aft settee cushion Cockpit locker stowage with varnished teak doors (3) Cockpit sole flush storage hatches Direct drainage scuppers Fishing rod holders - port and starboard aft deck sides with drains or covers Teak rod holders – mounted under coaming Engine Box seating: Insulated engine box with air-assist lift and an Almond color cushion Varnished teak drink table attaches to engine box Almond color drink table cushion matches engine box cushion. Drink table has four drink holders on aft end. Removable engine box seat back - Forward and back positions, stores under side decks. Aft Seating: Aft settee is cushioned bottom and back Settee cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Taupe/Ant.Bg/Linen Stripe fabric
- Features: Varnished teak finished Insulated white overhead Overhead low voltage halogen lights Two acrylic opening hatches with screens Four pilothouse windows Heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers on forward two windows Varnished teak locking companionway door Ivory Drop Curtain - with windows, fully encloses pilothouse Port companion seats - Forward and aft facing seat for two Upholstered in DE Dubloon Duet Capt Navy fabric Teak handrail with integral cup/drink holder
- HELM STATION & ELECTRONICS
- Sand colored adjustable pedestal helm seat Stainless steel footrest Varnished teak custom instrument pod Hinckley JetStick® steering Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim Engine gauges Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt outlet in chart pocket Remote switches to spotlight in chart pocket Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Robertson AP-22 Autopilot with rate sensor Raytheon SL-72 LCD radar interfaced with GPS Raytheon 210 VHF radio Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with water temperature, depth, and speed indicator Cell phone port and antenna in chart pocket
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Comfortable interior accommodations for two provides sleeping berths and stowage, Head with shower, and a Galley. Satin varnished cherry, including sheathing Varnished teak & holly cabin sole Four opening ports below (including head and galley) Removable screens for all opening ports and hatches Espar D3L heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps Entertainment Electronics: Alpine FM/cassette with 6-CD changer includes four Alpine STM666 speakers: Two speakers on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse. Magnavox 9” TV/VCR combination V-berth Area forward: Filler piece forms a double berth Cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Dots Taupe fabric V-berths have easy access cherry drop front door stowage under Forward louvered cherry door accessed forepeak stowage Hanging locker - Aft to starboard and cedar lined Custom shelf port above V-berth that also holds TV/VCR Custom shelf over starboard berth Two stereo speakers, forward bulkhead mounted port and starboard. Two opening ports with screens Head - Starboard Private with a solid cherry door Varnished cherry countertop on cherry vanity Undermounted sink Grohe faucet/hand held shower Hot & cold pressure water Vacu-flush marine head Cherry frame mirror Cherry-faced locker storage above and outboard the vanity Cherry-faced drawer beside marine head Locker under the vanity 110-volt outlet Opening port with screen Forced ventilation Galley - To port: Clear Beige Sand Corian countertop has ample work space Deep stainless steel sink Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water. Force 10 stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cutting board/stove cover 110-volt microwave oven Adler-Barbour refrigeration – lift-top accessed, 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box Louvered door "pantry" locker with several shelves (3) Cherry pullout drawers Storage under galley sink Pullout trash bin 110-volt outlet Opening port with screen
- 12-Volt DC Electrical System: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps 80-amp battery alternator (2) Heavy-duty battery parallel switches 110-Volt 30-Amp AC Electrical System: 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel 30-amp battery charger/shore power system Heart Freedom 10 Inverter/battery charger Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system.
- 2000 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420-HP diesel engine Hamilton 291 Jet Drive Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission Vetus 7" bow thruster Hinckley JetStick® control system - integrated with the bow thruster Racor fuel filter Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm Water-drop muffler Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater Engine room sound insulation Espar D3L Heater - with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Bell Dock lines Life jackets Hand-held flare kit 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR masthead-mounted spotlight with helm mounted electric remote control Fenders Lewmar Ocean Windlass Pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker with windlass Lewmar Ocean electric windlass and pivoting stainless steel bow roller Delta 22# anchor + 10’ stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode Windlass – operated from cockpit or deck switches
- *Preliminary Listing - Please note Photos 3-14 are from 2002.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org