- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is a fine example of a well kept cruiser that's ready to go!. With long range capacities the Hunter Passage 420 is a comfortable cruiser that's ready to go for long passages or just coastal sailing "Kona Bound" does it all with a very spacious living interior that's light and well ventilated. The aft master cabin has a center line berth with stand up head room and plenty of storage. Full electronics, generator, dodger/ bimini and a custom stainless steel dinghy davit at a great location makes this boat a tremendous value.
- The first of the Hunter Passage series was launched in the late eighties, with the Passage 42. After building over 225 units, Hunter learned a great deal about what owners wanted in a center cockpit cruiser. The incredibly successful Passage 450 - and now the Passage 420 - have been designed and engineered to reflect the years of knowledge gained through the owners, focus groups, Consumer Satisfaction Surveys, a world-class dealer organization, and the continued dedication of Warren Luhrs and his Hunter Design Team. The Passage 420 mirrors the innovations that have evolved throughout the Hunter line. Special features such as the B & R rig, integrated cockpit arch, mast struts, and composite chainplates are all present on the 420. Center cockpits are not usually known for performing, but the Passage 420 surprisingly breaks the rules. Below, the innovation continues with a great salon complete with convertible dinette and opposing settee - both loaded with storage capability. The highly polished teak dining table complements the rich fabrics and durable Corian. Television, VCR, and AM-FM stereo with CD will keep the crew entertained while the chef prepares in the enormous galley. Side by side dual opening refrigerator and freezer, three burner gimbaled range with oven, microwave, and twin stainless sinks - not to mention a hidden trash receptacle - are included. The navigation station opposite the galley houses the controls to all the ship's systems and allows space for all navigational electronics as well. Comfort is important at Hunter, and the staterooms aboard the 420 are no exception. Aft, there is an island, queen-sized berth with an inner-spring mattress that is flanked by hanging wardrobes and drawers large enough for long term liveaboards. Even a slide-out desk is included. The private en suite head features plenty of storage, beautiful Corian covered vanity, and a shower. Forward, the guest stateroom with its double berth and private head with shower will please family or friends. Spacious and comfortable, this stateroom also boasts immense storage and plenty of natural light and ventilation.
- The layout of the Passage 420 is very well design that features a master stateroom aft with center line walk around berth, plenty of storage and headroom. Moving forwward from the master stateroom the nav station is to starboard and the u-shaped galley is to port with large side & top loading refrigeration & freezer. Forward from there you move into the open and spacious salon with oyster leather interior to starboard and settee to port. The guest stateroom is forward that featues a pullman berth design starboard that is very functional with storage to port and head & shower all the way to the forepeak.
- B&G Network Autopilot B&G Wind Direction & Wind Speed B&G Speed & Depth Furuno Radar Garmin GPS Map 225 Standard Horizon VHF Pioneer CD/FM/AM Stereo
- Solar Panel Charge for Engine Start Dockside Shore Power Cord 12 Volt Battery Switch 6 Trojan Golf Cart Batteries House Bank 2 Trojan Group 29 Engine Start Batteries 30Amp Battery Charger Heart Interface Link 2000 Inverter Refrigeration/Freezer System Northern Lights 6kw Generator Wema Tank Gauges Fuel, Water, Holding Tanks Battery Moniter AC/DC Electrical Panel Electric Bilge Pump 2 Shower Sump Pumps
- 12V Refrigeration w/Top & Side Loading and Separate Freezer Force 10 LPG 3 Burner Stove/Oven Microwave Doubled Stainless Steel Sinks W/ Cutting Board Corian Countertops Built In Waste Bin Hot & Cold Pressure Fresh Water System Storage Cabinets w/ Drawers & Shelves
- Sails & Rigging
- Seldon In- Mast Furling Mainsail Profurl Roller Furling System w/110% Jib Seldon Solid Boom Vang 8 Spinlock Sheet Cluches 1 Lewmar Elecrtic Cabin Top Winch #44ST Portside 1 Lewmar #44ST Two Speed Cabin Top Winch 2 Lewmar #48ST Two Speed Primary Winches Inboard Adjustable Jib Tracks w/Cars
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Anchor Windlass Simpson Lawrence Anchor 50' Chain 250' Rode Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Pulpit Double Polished Stainless Steel Anchor Roller Double Life Lines w/ Three Gates 2 Dorade Vents 7 Opening Ports w/Screens 5 Opening Deck Hatches w/Screens Dockside Fresh Water Hook Up Swim Step w/Folding Ladder and Fresh Water Hot/Cold Shower Walk thru Transom Stainless Steel Dingy Davit Stern Rail Seats Fiberglass Arch w/Mainsheet Traveler Dodger Bimini
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 824.75 sq ft I : 47.75 ft J : 16.17 ft P : 45.50 ft E : 19.25 ft Working Sail Area : 824.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Bulb Ballast: 7400 lb Displacement: 20200 sq ft Max Draft: 5.00 ft
- Additional Notes
- Dodger fully restitched along with new isenglass replacement. UV guard on jib repaired and restitched. New 1000W Xantrex Inverter. Forward shower sump pump replaced. Aft macerator replaced. New 19" Visio LCD TV with HDMI cable for Blu-Ray player. GPS antenna replaced. Cutlass bearing replaced March 2011. Standing rigging tuned and adjusted February 2012.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more detailed information or to arrange a showing Please contact Dan Van Zanten 760-815-6456 email@example.com