- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- NEW ENGINE REPLACED IN 2012
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A "MAXUM"
SHE IS THE FUN AND EXCITING "2800 SCR" BUILT BY MAXUM MARINE
THIS BOAT IS OUR TRADE AND SHE COMES WITH A COMPLETE SURVEY, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WAX DETAIL, SEA TOW PACKAGE, CAPTAINS TRAINING AND A 25% DISCOUNT ON A BOAT SLIP IN OUR KENT NARROWS MARINA.
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 4.3L MERCS WITH 25 HOURS ON HER STARBOARD AFTER BRAND NEW ENGINE INSTALLATION AND 450 HOURS ON HER PORT ENGINE. OUTDRIVES ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, WINDLASS, FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE, SWIM PLATFORM, ENCLOSED HEAD, AM FM CD PLAYER, TELEVISION, BRAND NEW STARBOARD ENGINE OUT OF THE CRATE AND SO MUCH MORE.
Hull construction is solid fiberglass on this model and her deep V hull delivers a stable and comfortable ride in spite of her high freeboard.
The floorplan is arranged in the usual way with double berths fore and aft, a convertible dinette, compact galley and an enclosed head with standing headroom.
Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main cabin.
There is seating for six in the cockpit with facing settees aft and a double wide seat at the helm.
Twin hatches in the cockpit sole provide great access to the engines.
CLICK ONTO FULLP SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 2800 SCR helm includes a burl grain instrument panel, a VHF radio, a depth finder, and a Danforth compass. The cockpit lounge features a cooler and a removable table, while distinctive elliptical portlights invite the sun and breezes into the main cabin. Molded cabin entry with sliding cap provides easy access to the bright and airy cabin. The radar arch adds function to style with lighting and sound system speakers built in. Galley appliances are selected with quality, ease of use, and efficient operation in mind. The galley offers a two-burner stove and a Norcold refrigerator. The head was planned to provide optimum lighting and maximum space. Stereo speakers are placed for ultimate sound quality.
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER MID CABIN COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY ENCLOSED HEAD LARGE AFT DECK WITH CAMPER CANVAS BRAND NEW STARBOARD ENGINE OUT OF THE CRATE EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM THIS BOAT IS OUR TRADE AND SHE COMES WITH A FULL SURVEY, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WAX DETAIL, SEA TOW PACKAGE, CAPTAINS TRAINING AND A 25% DISCOUNT ON A BOAT SLIP IN OUR KENT NARROWS MARINA.
- REFRIGERATOR MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- GPS AND PLOTTER COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FISH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR RACKS FOR FENDERS BIMINI AND FULL ENCLOSURE FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER BOW PULPIT BOW PULPIT SCREENS EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKER MATTRESS COVERS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS
- AM FM CD PLAYER TV HOOK UP TELEVISION NEW STARBOARD ENGINE OUT OF THE CRATE INSTALLED IN 2012 EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM NEW WINDLASS MOTOR IN 2012 NEW AFT CAMPER CANVAS IN 2011 THIS BOAT IS OUR TRADE AND SHE COMES WITH A FULL SURVEY, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WAX DETAIL, SEA TOW PACKAGE, CAPAINS TRAINING AND A 25% DISCOUNT ON A BOAT SLIP IN OUR KENT NARROWS MARINA. THIS IS ALL COMPLIMENTARY AT THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET.
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.