(LOCATION: New York) The Beneteau 411 has classic Beneteau style and luxury. The Groupe Finot designed her to be a performance cruiser with upscale accommodations. Planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands? This 41' Beneteau is ready to accommodate with large cockpit and a spacious two stateroom interior.
On deck we have a big comfortable cockpit with bimini top with connected dodger, wraparound seating with storage, fold-away cockpit table, and centerline helm pedestal. The huge cockpit is made for enjoying the sea air, entertaining, and alfresco dining. Other features include: sugar scoop transom, swim platform, stainless steel dinghy davits, stainless steel deck rail, and bow pulpit with two anchors, chain, and rode. Sails include: a roller furling mainsail and a 170% dacron genoa with Pro-Furl roller furling. Electronics package includes: Raymarine C80 Color Radar/GPS Chartplotter, Raymarine Radar, Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot+. Autohelm ST60 Wind Display, Autohelm ST60 Tridata (Depth, Speed & Log), Icom ICM 710 SSB Radio, Standard VHF Radio, and Plastimo Contest 135 Binnacle Compass. Auxiliary power is provided by a dependable Yanmar 50-hp diesel engine.
The interior is what you've come to expect from Beneteau, good-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a full galley aft with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface countertop, stainless steel double sink, two-burner range with oven, front loading refrigerator & top loading freezer, and microwave oven. Forward we have a port side settee with wrap around dinette to starboard. A JVC CD stereo system provides music throughout the boat with speakers in the salon and cockpit.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features double berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, bulkhead storage, and settee. Forward head compartment is located in the bow with Raritan head, mirrored vanity with sink, and shower.The aft stateroom has double berth, hanging locker, and shelving. Aft guest/day head has Raritan head, mirrored vanity, and shower.
This is a beautiful Beneteau 411 with upscale interior, classic design, and flawless craftsmanship. She has been well maintained with many upgrades, Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this wonderful 41' Beneteau.
- The Beneteau 411, designed by the renowned Groupe Finot, exemplifies a true marriage of performance and beauty. Setting the highest standards in safety and construction, the 411 offers peace of mind. Her powerful hull is made up entirely of hand laid fiberglass and is protected by vinylester resin. With the bulb - fin keel, maximum stability and efficiency on all points of sail are achieved by her low center of gravity. Whether one is soloing or is with a crew of family and friends, the standard in-mast furling main and roller furling genoa provide efficiency and true ease of handling. Only the highest quality hardware is installed on her well laid out deck, and the location of the genoa sheet winches (accessible and within an arm's reach of the helm) will be appreciated. The beautiful teak capped bulwark, wide walkways, handrails, double lifelines, and Beneteau's molded nonskid deck surfaces create a strong sense of reliability. A standard three-blade prop gives the Beneteau 411 excellent maneuverability under power, and her large, leather-covered wheel provides precise and easy steering under sail or power. The large cockpit with teak inlaid seats is designed for maximum comfort while providing safety at sea, and the pedestal console allows ample space to install electronics. There is also a dual leaf cockpit table containing a large molded storage area and there is plenty of space to stow gear in the large cockpit lockers. Going for a swim is easy and convenient with the extra-wide aft swim platform and ladder, walkthrough transom, and standard cockpit shower. Below, her spacious and efficient layout makes use of every nook and cranny. An abundance of natural light and ventilation floods the interior through many deck hatches, portholes, and dorade vents. The Beneteau 411's joinerwork is handcrafted and cherry stained. Both the two- and three-cabin layouts have roomy companionways, large cabins, and plenty of storage throughout. All of this is accented with richly detailed and highly finished Beneteau cabinetry. Designed for entertaining or enjoying a gourmet meal, the salon table is very accommodating - seating up to six people; remove the inner leaf, and it becomes a cocktail table with plenty of room for games and snacks. Specially designed for serious cruising, the 411 nav station provides a large chart table and ample space for installing electronics. Under the chart table settee there's an additional locker for even more storage. The deluxe forward owner's stateroom features a generous double berth and an upholstered port settee that is perfect for reading or relaxing. Additional features include a large hanging locker, shelves, and stowage under the berth; as well, there is private access to the spacious and well ventilated forward head with sink and shower unit. The galley is beautifully appointed with pressure laminate countertops, big double stainless sinks, and loads of storage. The two-compartment refrigerator - freezer has top and side access, and the two-burner propane stove with oven will accommodate every culinary need. Handcrafted lockers with cane doors, great ventilation, and plenty of workspace add to making cooking pleasurable dockside or underway.
- Forward Cabin with Double Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Bulkhead Storage, Settee, Hanging Locker, and En Suite Head Spacious Salon with Wraparound Dinette and Settee Full Galley Aft Cabin with Double Berth, Storage, and Hanging Locker Aft Head Compartment
- Adler Barbour Front Loading Refrigerator with Top Loading Freezer Force 10 Gimballed Stainless Steel Two-Burner Range with Oven Sharp Microwave Oven Stainless Steel Double Sink Raw Water Foot Pump Hot & Cold Pressurized Fresh Water System Generous Storage in Numerous Drawers & Lockers Two Opening Ports and an Opening Overhead Hatch Provide Excellent Light & Ventilation
- Custom Dodger & Bimini with Connector Forest Green Sunbrella Cockpit Cushions Pedestal Steering with 42" Wheel Propane Locker withRemote Solinoid Shutoff Emergency Tiller USCG Safety Gear Fenders,Docklines, Jack Lines, EPIRB, Genaker Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits Westmarine 10' Inflatable Hard Bottom with 9,9-hp Mercury Wind Generator Mast equipped with Crane for Dinghy Motor Viking Six-Person Life Raft
- Deck & Hull
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Anchor Windlass. Stainless Steel Bow Fitting with Dual Anchor Rollers Bruce 35# Anchor with 20' chain and 200' rode Delta 45# Anchor with 100' chain and 200' rode Six Aluminum Mooring Cleats Interlux Micron Ablative Antifouling Paint 3-Blade Prop Shoal Draft (4' 9") Cast Iron Bulb Keel 3-epoxy Barrier Coat H utche's Mosquito Screens and Shades
- Sails & Rigging
- Z-Spars Anodized Aluminum Double Spreader Deck Stepped Mast Z-Spars In-Mast Roller Furling Mainsail System Pro-Furl Genoa Furling System Roller Furling Main 170% Dacron Roller Furling Genoa w/UV Cover Spare Used Head Sail Genaker with Sock Two Lewmar 48CST Self-Tailing Genoa Sheet Winches Two Lewmar 40CST Self-Tailing Halyard/Control Line Winches Mounted on the Coachroof Eight Rope Clutches All Lines Lead Aft to Cockpit Lewmar Mainsheet Traveler Sparcraft Rigid Boom Vang Two Lewmar Adjustable Genoa Cars Spinnaker Halyard
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C80 Color Radar/GPS Chartplotter Raymarine Radar Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot+ autopilot remote control Autohelm ST60 Wind Autohelm ST60 Tridata (Depth, Speed & Log) Icom ICM710 SSB Radio Standard VHF Radio Plastimo Contest 135 Binnacle Compass JVC KSFX 440. AM/FM/CD Stereo with 12 disc changer
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 50- hp Yanmar Diesel Engine Fisher Panda 4,2 KW diesel generator 30-amp Shore Power System Marine Battery Charger Solar Panel 210W Solar Charge Control Monitor Wind Generator Air Marine 200W Cruise Air 28,000 BTU Two-Zone Reverse Cycle HVAC Grounded Rig Six Gallon Hot Water Heater Electric and Manual Bilge Pumps Two Raritan Marine Heads with Holding Tanks Two Hot & Cold Showers with Shower Drain Sump Pumps Transom/Cockpit Freshwater Shower Two Propane Tanks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.