- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID, 340 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
T-340 Merc's, 1200 Hours
Clean, Freshwater Boat!
One of Sea Ray's most popular express designs, the 340 Sundancer offers an abundance of style, spaciousness and family comfort. "Summer Hummer" is a well-cared for boat, featuring many extras.
Equipment highlights include:
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- CONVERTIBLE TOP & CAMPER TOP, CUSTOM FIT & RAISED TO ARCH
- RAYMARINE FISHFINDER
- UPGRADED COCKPIT
... and much more!
- EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- TOPSIDES The 340 Sundancer features a cockpit layout that is comfortable for cruising and entertaining. The helm seat is set forward towards the controls, to starboard side and is double wide. Flanked to port by a double-wide companion seat, set back to allow easy access to the helm. There is a storage locker, aft of the helm seat Fully aft is a wide bench seat, providing ample seating for four to five adults (plus plenty of storage below!). For swimming or docking ease, there is a full walk-through transom door leading to the swim platform. Weather protection is provided by a custom convertible top and camper top with screens, designed to meet the arch for great headroom throughout the cockpit. DOWN BELOW Enter the Sundancer cabin via folding doors on the portside of the forward cockpit. The staircase delivers you to a spacious dinette and galley area. Booth-style dinette, with capability to fold open to sleep two, sits to port. To starboard, find a galley smartly designed in a c-shape for easy movement about the cabin. Fully forward, you will find an oversize queen berth, with four deep drawers below, a hanging locker, nightstand and additional storage. Privacy is provided by a full length drape. There is a screened hatch, with exterior privacy shade, overhead for natural ventilation. Returning aft, you will find the head compartment, to the rear of the galley, starboard side. A centerline entry into a roomy mid-cabin completes this convenient floorplan. The mid-cabin includes privacy curtain and changing area, screened port, sideboard mirror and separate air/fan control. This layout will sleep a total of six. Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat Sony AM/FM/Cassette
- GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- Large Molded-Fiberglass Sink Samsung Microwave Oven Power Exhaust Vent, Head Dual Voltage Norcold Refrigerator Three-Burner Princess Stove Pressure Water System, plus Shore water Pressure Inlet Hot Water System Vacu-Flush Head w/ Tank Monitor Convenience Shower
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- VHF Radio Raytheon Depth-Speed-Log Raymarine Fishfinder Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Windshield Wipers Spotlight Engine Synchronizer Gauge Bennett Trim Tabs
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Dual 30 AMP Shore Power w/ Cords 3 Batteries Battery Switches Emergency Start Switch Battery Charger
- DECK, MOORING GEAR & ACCESSORIES
- Updated Convertible Top, Side Curtains & Camper Top w/ Screens, Arch-Height Swim Platform w/ Ladder Transom Door Windlass Anchor w/ Chain & Line Fire Extinguishers, Boat Hook Radar Arch Freshwater Washdown Courtesy Cockpit Lighting & Arch Lights Engine Room Lighting Interior Boarding Ladder Convertible Top, Side Curtains, Aft Curtain, Camper Top Helm Console Cover, Hatch Covers Engine Room Lighting Fuel Shutoff System Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call today, toll-free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.