This 2003 Larson 254 Cabrio in Stratford, CT is powered by a 270 hp Volvo Penta 5.0 GXI with only 368 hours is well maintained and in very nice condition.
The patented Duo-Delta Conic hull sets the Cabrio apart from traditional V-hulls, delivering quicker planing and a smooth, stable, drier ride. At speed, the wetted surface is significantly less than a V-hull, resulting in less drag, higher speed and enhanced fuel economy.
Built to the highest standards, this boat is ISO 9001 compliant, featuring knitted 36 oz multi-axial fiberglass construction for more strength but less weight – double and triple matting at stress points provides protection from torsional twisting. Stainless steel hardware is secured with bolts & locks with backing plates.
The cockpit is made for lounging or entertaining. The fore & aft double helm seat folds down to create a comfy sun lounge. To port is a chaise, with a built-in ice cooler at its foot. Removable aft seating and walk-through transom with gate complete this well laid-out cockpit.
The extended swim platform features a hot & cold fresh water shower and swim ladder.
Access to the bow is easy with molded steps and a walk-through windshield.
Sleeps 4 below – 2 in huge forward convertible dinette berth, 2 in the full-size private mid-cabin berth. The galley has a microwave, refrigerator, sink with spray handle faucet, and single-burner stove. The enclosed head includes a shower.
This boat is equipped with several options not included on the standard 254 Cabrio:
• Sport Arch
• Extended Swim Platform
• Camper Top
• V-Berth Filler Cushion
• Electric China Head with Holding Tank, Pumpout, and Macerator
• Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass
• Remote Control Bow Spotlight
- FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- DIMENSIONS LOA: 25’ 9” Beam: 8’6” Draft: 2’9” Displacement: 5,200 lbs. Deadrise: 18° ENGINE Manufacturer Volvo-Penta Model: 5.0 GXI Engines - HP: 270 Fuel: Gas Hours 368 Drive Type: I/O CAPACITIES Fuel: 60 gal. Water: 12.5 gal. Holding Tank: 4 gal. HULL & DECK Fully Encapsulated Stringer System Welded Stainless Steel Rails Stainless Steel Hardware Insulated Engine Compartment Extended Swim Platform 3-Step Telescoping Swim Ladder Hot & Cold Fresh Water Shower On Swim Platform Walk-Thru Transom with Gate Sport Arch Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass Bow Pulpit w/Roller Bow Rope Locker Anchor With Chain & Rode Ski Tow Hook 4 Opening Portholes with Screens & Covers Screened Deck Hatch Remote Control Spotlight COCKPIT Full Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Fiberglass Cabin Door w/Integrated Step Curved Walk-Thru Windshield Windshield Wiper - Starboard Automotive-Style Dash & Faria Gauges Deluxe Padded Tilt Steering Wheel Dual Helm Laydown Lounge Seat w/Storage Helm Footrest Portside Sunlounger Seating w/Built-In Ice Cooler Removable Stern Seating Under Floor Cockpit Storage Stainless Steel Beverage Holders Cockpit Side Storage Accomodations Main Cabin • Sleeps 2 Adults • Convertible Dinette/V-Berth • Dinette Table • C/O Detector Mid Cabin • Sleeps 2 Adults • Privacy Curtain • Shelf & Storage Compartment Stereo Reading Lights Plush Marine Carpet Porthole Screens & Covers Foredeck Hatch with Screen Ample Storage Throughout Hot & Cold Pressurized Water GALLEY Sink & Faucet w/Spray Handle Refrigerator - Isotherm 12V/110 Microwave - Origo Stove – Origo Electric Single Burner Plenty of Storage HEAD Electric China Head to Holding Tank or Macerator Holding Tank Full Indicator Light Stainless Steel Sink Shower Wand Mirror Towel Rack Vanity Power Vent MECHANICAL & Electrical Shore Power w/50’ Cord Batteries – 2 Battery Charger Dual Battery Switch 110v Hot Water Heater Automatic Bilge Pumps & Blower Emergency Stop Switch ELECTRONICS/NAVIGATION GPS VHF - iCom Depth Sounder Compass Navigation Lights Removable Stern Light CANVAS Color: Tan Camper Top
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Shown by appointment only. Please contact listing broker, John Longley at 203-257-5369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this or any other boat. I would like to help you find your next great boat or yacht. Put my 35-plus years of boating experience in both power and sail to work for you. I can assist in all phases of your next yacht purchase or sale, including financing, survey, insurance, closing and delivery. I am available seven days a week