- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Excellent condition...must see to appreciate! This is a short mast/medium draft keel (7'6" or 2.3m) model.
This is a clean/well-maintained example of the Beneteau First 47.7. She is ready to cruise or race and conveniently located in the Caribbean, the perfect place to start you next sailing adventure!
The First 47.7 followed the footsteps of the highly successful First 40.7 with interior styling of the exemplary First 45f5. Designed by Farr Yacht Design ®, she is impeccable in detail and elegant in design. Whether race equipped to go offshore or around the buoys, the First 47.7 will be showing its transom to the competition.
- Sail Area
- Working Sail Area : 1324.00 sq ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Following in the footsteps of the highly successful First 40.7 and the interior styling of the First 45f5, the First 47.7 combines a sleek and sophisticated racer with all the comforts of a luxurious cruiser. Her Bruce Farr designed hull and powerful rig provide excellent performance, whether racing or cruising. There is a choice of two rigs (racing or cruising) and three keels. Belowdeck the options include a 2, 3, or 4-cabin layout. Each configuration has large berths, hanging closets, and functional lighting. The nav station faces forward with a large chart table and pigeonhole chart storage. The galley is fully equipped with a large front loading refrigerator, 2-burner stove, and loads of counter space. All of this is combined with custom cabinetry and interior joinery. In the cockpit, the large wheel allows the helmsman to sit comfortably on the coaming with an unobstructed view forward. Other cockpit features include teak slated inlaid seats and plenty of room to mount electronics on the steering pedestal and cockpit coaming. The traveler is conveniently located near the helm for optimal boom and mainsheet control. Below deck, in the salon, are the warm tones of a cherry stained interior and plenty of ventilation accented by the 6-foot 3-inch headroom. Handrails are sheathed in leather, a gimbaled salon table can be tilted when heeling, and companionway steps are framed with aluminum.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to view this fine yacht please contact broker Tony Miró at 787.349.6211.