- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 383 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: St. Petersburg FL) The Sea Ray 270 Sundeck is a well-designed day cruiser that can entertain a small crowd with room to spare. There is seating for many, cup holders for all, huge swim platform for swim and diving, and power to spare for skiing and water sports.
She comes with Sunbrella bimini top for shade when needed. The roomy cockpit is carpeted with rear L-shaped lounge, wet bar, twin bucket seats, and dual bow sun lounges. Between the bow seating area and the cockpit we have two compartments. The starboard compartment is home a comfortable berth / storage area out of the sun and weather. The port side compartment is home to the head compartment with head and sink. In-deck storage compartments keep skis and wakeboards at hand but out of the way. A CMD4 AM/FM/CD stereo provides music throughout the boat. A starboard transom door provides easy access to an extended swim platform with stainless steel boarding ladder. The foredeck has built-in "beach boarding ladder" for easy access to thin water beaches. This is a perfect day boat to entertain family and friends with no one left behind.
This 270 Sundeck is powered by a Mercruiser MAG 383 Stroker engine with Bravo III outdrive, stainless steel propellers, 350 horsepower, and only 67 hours. She is equipped with Mercury SmartCraft® Diagnostics that monitor all critical engine functions, tilt wheel with power-assisted steering, and power trim & tilt controls. There's a cockpit mooring cover to provide sun and weather protection when she's not in use. She has been lift stored, well maintained, and is ready to provide many hours of boating pleasure. This one-owner family sundeck is ready to go, so call now to schedule a showing of this 27’ Sea Ray.
- Enjoy the carefree elegance of this graciously appointed Sea Ray 270 Sundeck. Luxurious extras include a cozy starboard berth with portlight, large head compartment with sink and vanity, integrated swim platform with concealed ladder, and a handy wet bar with sink, faucet and built-in cooler.
- Forward Swim Platorm with Boarding Ladder Bow Seating with Dual Sun Lounges Center Walkthrough Starboard Berth with Opening Port Port Side Head Compartment with Vanity CMD4 AM/FM/CD Player - Sirius Ready Six Speakers Helm Remote Starboard Helm Captain and Companion Adjustable Bucket Seats Wet Bar with Sink and Cooler L-Shaped Rear Lounge Carpeted Deck Transom Walkthrough Integrated Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Deck & Hull
- Lift-Stored No Bottom Paint Bimini Top Mooring Cover
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Mercruiser MAG 383 Stroker Engine with only 67 hours Brave Sterndrive with Stainless Steel Propeller Trim Tabs
- Salesman's Notes
- Boat in Excellent Condition New Engine and Wiring Harness Priced to Sell
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.