- 115 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WHAT HAS NOT BEEN SAID ABOUT THE MOON GODDESS?
After a 2 year custom build and countless accolades the one owner Moon Goddess is finally for sale at a fraction of her replacement value.
As one of the world’s most recognizable yachts, her famed Sea Foam Blue hull will let you curve precisely at speeds of up to 45 knots with minimal wake and only a 4’ 7’’ draft! After an extensive worldwide search of builders this masterpiece was built in Denmark at the Danish Yachts ship yard. Specializing in military and commercial builds Danish Yachts uses carbon fiber construction and has a long and superior reputation as building some of the best yachts in the world as evidenced by the Moon Goddess. Twin MTU engines approaching 8000 HP coupled to Hamilton Jets with a carbon fiber crankshaft provides unmatched performance.
Entertaining in a highly customized interior and a 60 speaker entertainment system you are well suited for closing the deal with a client or that perfect family getaway to the Bahamas. Moon Goddess is known throughout the world, it is a must see for anyone looking at this type of large, fast and dominant express yacht.
Call for additional photos, videos and to schedule showing!
TRADE OPPORTUNITY!!!! Se Habla Espanol!
Recent $400K Price Reduction!!!
- Accommodations & Layout
- Main Deck Salon with Bar and table under a sunroof that opens completely Aft deck with dining table open to bar area Foredeck with sunning pads Lower Deck Master Cabin with steam room Double guest cabin Twin guest cabin Lower Salon with Bar and dining table, big screen TV Day head 3 Crew Cabins for 6 people Crew mess and galley Engine room
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Master Cabin – iPod dock,MP3,CD/DVD, Sat TV , Kaleidescape movies Double Cabin - iPod dock,MP3,CD/DVD, Sat TV , Kaleidescape movies Twin Cabin - iPod dock,MP3,CD/DVD, Sat TV , Kaleidescape movies Lower Salon - iPod dock,MP3,CD/DVD, Sat TV , Kaleidescape movies Upper Salon - iPod dock,MP3,CD/DVD, Sat TV , Kaleidescape movies Aft Deck/Fwd. - iPod dock,MP3 and Party MP3 ,CD Crew Area - iPod dock,MP3,CD/DVD, Sat TV , Kaleidescape movies Sonos music system with Crestron remote controls throughout vessel Custom 60-speaker audio system
- Galley & Laundry
- Main Galley Equipment: G.E. Monogram glass top cooktop Convectional Oven Microwave Oven Coffee makers Refrigeration & Freezer: 1x Refrigeration, 1x Freezer (Gram) Dishwasher: G.E. Monogram Dishwasher: 1x glass washer Icemaker: 2 x Other: 2x Bar fridges Crew Galley/Mess Equipment: G.E. Monogram glass top cooktop Convectional Oven Microwave Oven Coffee makers Laundry Equipment: Miele front loader washing machine Miele dryer
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: (2) x Maxwell Capstans: (4) x Maxwell Anchors: Danforth Anchor Chain: (2) x 110m Passerelle Boarding Ladders: gangway port and starboard Swimming Platform with swim ladder Showers on deck: 3
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Communication Systems: SATcom: Seatel Telephone System: Fleet 55, GSM VHF: (2) x Kelvin Hughes Cellular Phone System: GSM Navigation Systems Radar: (2) x Kelvin Hughes Gyrocompass: Sperry Marine Magnetic Compass: Sperry Marine Automatic Pilot: Navipilot V HSC GPS: (2) x North Star Transas Navisailor 3000 GMDSS- AIS, HF/MF Sat C Navtex B&G system
- Tender & Toys
- Tender: 13 foot, 2010 Nautica Other: Dive gear, ski, wakeboard
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Type: (2) MTU 16V 4000M90 Horsepower: 3698 HP each Gearboxes for Main Engines: F 7550 reversible, i=1.821 Drive: Hamilton 721 Jet units Air Conditioning: Type: CruiseAir and Fixed Air Handler with cooling condensers. Other Machinery: Water maker: HEM 1189 U.S. Gallons/ 4500 liters / per day: Bow Thruster: Naiad system, Hydraulic Steering System: Hamilton Jet units,721 series Fuel Separator and Filtration: Alfa Laval Sewage System: Haman Boilers: 2 Fire/Bilge Pump: 2
- Electrical System
- Generators: (2) Kohler 40 EOZ, 47 Kw, 60 hp, 60 Hz (Stbd. Generator 5800 hours; Port Generator 6500 hours) Output: 208V, 3-phase, 60 Hz
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment CCTV System: Yes with 4 cameras connected and viewed on all TV’s Cameras: (4) Door Alarms Fire Fighting Equipment: x BA Gear (2x cylinder FM200 fixed system in Engine room Fire detection throughout vessel Safety Equipment Life rafts: (4) x Viking Life Buoys: (4) Life Jackets Searchlights: (2) Full medical bags issued by Medlink and anytime call service
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here T.V Appearance Jeff Beird on Travel Channel 2012