- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The UGLY DUCKLING, despite the name is a beautiful boat in Beautiful Condition. This is a Single Owner Boat, ordered new by a wonderful boating couple that among other trips they have cruised their boat From Stuart FL to Cincinnati OH and back; stayed in marinas onboard each night. The Glacier Bay Catamarans are of a high speed displacement design offer superior ride comfort compared to other makes. The quality construction is evident in the very high level of fit and finish. The build technology was unmatched by most builders then and now.
The UGLY DUCKLING IS PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY… THE LOW ASKING PRICE REFLECTS ONLY THE OWNERS DESIRES…THE BOAT APPEARS EXCELLENT!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The drawing below represents the standard arrangement for this model and this drawing is representative of the UGLY DUCKLING; however the owners of this boat ordered the boat and had few small changes made to better suit their needs.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size bed, offset to starboard making room for the electric marine head. Tucked in aft of the head is a fiberglass sink with hand held faucet/shower (shower drain in the sole) Screened opening ports P & S and 2-overhead hatches provide ample ventilation and 2- 12v lights (both red night light and white light). There is a noticeable LACK OF MILDEW in the cabin….extremely clean
- Welded SS bow rail to the cockpit combined with SS handrails on the hardtop provides security moving forward and aft. Anchor locker Anchor roller 1-anchor with chain and line Bow seat w/cushion 2-deck hatches PILOTHOUSE: Pilot house w/soft aft enclosure – 360 degree view 3- overhead hatches 2-windshield wipers P & S opening side windows Adjustable helm chair w/2 foot rest to accommodate different helmsmen Convertible dinette to lounge 12vdc/110vac refrigerator 32 Gal Live well Helm with electronics cabinet- lockable COCKPIT: 4-Gunnel mount rod holder P & S under gunnel rod & gaff storage Boarding step 2-below deck fish box Transom cutting board Tackle tray locker Fresh water shower and sink Stern hawse pipes Walk thru transom with boarding platform 4-fender storage tubes Raw water wash down
- Electronics & Helm
- Icom IC-M45 Garmin 128 GPS Plotter Uniden Digital DF
- 12 dc & 110 ac systems 2-batteries Battery disconnect switch ProMarine triple bank battery charger Several 110vac receptacles Electric marine holding tank toilet w/ holding tank and overboard discharge
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Honda engine controls and gauges; fuel, voltage, trim, tachometers Honda Engine Controls and Gauges; fuel, voltage, trim, tachometers Sea Star Hydraulic steering
- Broker's Comments
- Please do not let the low asking price fool you as to the condition of the UGLY DUCKLING; the boat appears to be in near pristine condition having been cared for by its owners and a professional dock side maintenance company since new. The low asking price represents the owners desire to sell quickly.
- The construction of the Glacier Bay Catamarans is very robust: They are of Hand Laid Construction; first layer is a barrier layer of fiberglass and a special vinylester resin providing a “permanent barrier to moisture penetration, then the hull below the water line is typically 6-10 layers of matt and 24ox roving with one layer of knitted biaxial fabric, further the bow sections have one Kevlar layer. Ave the water line in “critical areas there are multiple layers of glass wrapped on both sides of ¾” – 1” PVC foam core. After all the “floors, foam lockers, beams and bulkheads are laminated in place and sealed with resin and laminated with knitted biaxial fabrics the foam cavities in the bow, stern and under the floor boards are filled completely with closed-cell, Coast Guard approved, urethane foam”, (paraphrased from the owner’s manual) The quality of the gel coat finish and the fit of the boat are very good, the boat shows no sign of stress. Glacier Bay owners have voyaged across oceans…. Check out the Video!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To view video information about this vessel - Please Click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av9PEp42Nzc&feature=player_detailpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iITuoXk9XMg