- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Some could argue that one of the most attractive express cruisers on the water these days is, the 40 PC. Experience has shown that she is a sophisticated lady with tasteful flair that could almost boarder on minimalism. Most importantly this modern, luxury liner offers the best in hardware and accessories, carefully built into a durable, long-cruise adventure platform.
The 40 PC offers 3 distinct entertainment areas; the first is the cockpit level. It includes a u-shaped settee that provides lots of storage and converts for dining or into a king-size lounger. This relaxation zone supplies a corner wet bar with fridge and optional icemaker.
- Shore power inlet Generator Cockpit cushions Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Spare props
- Electric bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Oven Microwave oven Marine head Refrigerator Deep freezer
- Depthsounder Log-speedometer Compass GPS VHF Radar Auto Pilot TV set DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Juan is one of a small number of yacht brokers, worldwide, to have earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker designation (CPYB) which requires the highest ethical standards, rigorous testing and continuing education. Also a member of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association.