- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Riviera 3300 is a gutsy, world class sports convertible that will handle the toughest seas, while setting the standard for her styling, leading edge comfort, practicality and efficient performance.
Her external profile and sporty lines make this boat stand out in any fleet. Internally, it features an inviting island bed in a master stateroom, luxurious modern interior that creates an open and airy atmosphere. The spacious salon features a dinette, and a well-designed step-down galley. The much sought after lower helm is also included.
From the flybridge, the Skipper has full control from the helm station at the rear of the bridge making it ideal for sport fishing and with her abundance of seating makes for very comfortable entertaining.
The spacious cockpit sports an oversized fish rigging station and engine access hatch that is more likely to be found on much larger boats.
Powered by upgraded Cummins 315hp diesel engines with only 775 original hours. Her exceptional care has been closely looked after by her very knowledgeable and attentive owner. Pride of ownership is exhibited throughout. This Riviera will more than impress both the true blue water sports fisherman and the most discerning family boater.
Call today with questions and or to schedule a personal showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The cabin features beautiful teak trim, dark teal carpet throughout, privacy curtains and a windshield sun screen. Starting forward is the master stateroom with a queen centerline berth, hanging locker and ample storage. Aft and to starboard is the large head with Jabsco electric toilet, sink and separate stand up shower stall. One step up is the open and airy full mid-galley, where you will find yourself still a big part of the conversation in the salon. The salon features a convertible dinette, lower helm station and large opening windows. Moving aft through the sturdy salon door leads to the oversized cockpit that features a bait rigging station, transom gate and an integrated swim platform with concealed ladder.
- Main Salon
- Enter the salon from the large unobstructed cockpit. To port is a comfortable U-shaped settee with teak fold-out Hi-Lo table which converts to a double bed. To starboard are multiple storage lockers and a lower helm station. Teal carpeting with underlay(new Jan 2013) Lower helm station to starboard 12V lighting (4) Overhead helm electronics console AC and DC distribution panel Aft sliding windows Curtains in tracks Weems and plath clock and barometer U-shaped settee with storage below Teak table that converts to a double berth Taupe headliner (new Jan 2013) Teak hand grab rails
- Master Stateroom
- The private master stateroom is forward and boasts a queen size centerline berth with inner spring mattress and storage below. To port and aft is a large hanging locker. The deck hatch above has a slide away blind and screen. There is additional storage outboard to port and starboard and 12V adjustable reading lights above the berth. Queen size centerline berth Inner spring mattress with storage below Custom bedding with pillows Privacy door Custom built teak storage cabinets outboard to port and starboard Large hanging locker Opening deck hatch with sun screen 12V adjustable reading lights (2) 12V room lighting (2) Privacy curtains for port lights in tracks Opening port light with hatch (2)
- The galley is down two steps to port yet remains closely integrated with the salon. The most discriminating chef with be pleased with the abundance of cooking amenities. The holly sole lifts to a very large storage compartment. Molded-in stainless steel sink with spigot Hot and cold pressure water 110V outlets GFIC protected Galley storage access hatch Ceran 2 burner electric stove-top Sharpe carousel microwave oven Custom made stove-top cover Sliding storage cabinet and plate lockers Large storage locker below Custom made teak storage bins Overhead lighting Norcold under counter refrigerator and freezer Trash receptacle Teak galley handrail to portside of helm 12V fluorescent lighting
- Head and Shower
- The head is to starboard and has a molded in sink, fresh water, Jabsco electric toilet, a large enclosed shower stall with seat and a large medicine cabinet and exhaust fan. Jabsco electric toilet Vanity with integrated sink Medicine cabinet Mirror Opening port light and hatch Exhaust fan Electric shower sump pump with float switch Hot and cold shower control Non-slip flooring 12V lighting (2)
- The large unobstructed cockpit is self-draining and is equipped with a full service tackle station and multiple storage lockers. Deck hatches have stainless steel latches and access the lazarette and bilge. The engine room is accessed from the cockpit much the same as much larger boats. Transom door with locking gate Integrated swim platform with concealed boarding ladder 60 square feet of fishing cockpit Flybridge wide tread ladder Tackle center and bait preparation station with sink Overhead lights Side integrated deck steps on port and starboard Freshwater hot and cold hand held shower at transom Rod holder (4) Rod holders on flybridge rail (3) Storage locker for shore power/inlet cord Sea water wash down Fresh water wash down
- Deck Equipment
- The foredeck is accessed via wide side decks that include stainless steel bow rails and grab rails for safety. Bow pulpit with self-loading roller Stainless steel cleats (4) Chain and rode locker including divider with deck access hatch Anchor and chain wash down Anchor chain chafe plate 35lb. plow anchor with chain White breezeway windshield protection cover Muir electric windlass with foot switch Rupp 4 star outriggers
- Flybridge, Electronics & Upper and Lower Helm
- The flybridge helm area is huge for her class, and contains dual high back Pompanette helm seats, stainless steel side grab rails. The forward bench seating and fully enclosed custom 4 sided enclosure makes for pleasurable and comfortable fishing and cruising. Upper Helm Custom factory installed hardtop on stainless steel frame Custom 4 sided enclosure (new 2012) Dual upholstered Pompanette adjustable helm seats with footrests Upper electronics console with protective removable cover Forward bench seating with cushions Dash light High water alarm Multiple storage lockers Rocket launchers (3) Single air horn Ritchie compass Morse dual lever engine controls Windshield wipers (2) Cummins full array engine gauges Pioneer radio remote system ACR URL 100 remote search light with master controller point pad Trim tab switches Simrad AP3000X auto pilot Furuno FCV 582 color sounder ICOM IC-M58 VHF NorthStar 951X GPS with chart plotter Lower Helm Ritchie compass Morse duel lever engine controls Cummins full array engine gauges including hour meters Overhead recessed lighting Windshield wipers (2) Roberts data line – depth NorthStar 951X GPS and chart plotter Pioneer AM/FM/CD/MP3 radio Safety monitoring system for bilges, pumps and lighting ACR URL 100 remote search light with master controller point pad
- Onan 6.5 kW generator with sound shield Battery isolation bayonet switches and paralleling system AC/DC electrical panel with breakers Bonding system All wiring coded, numbered and loomed Dolphin automatic 12V-50 amp battery charger 50 amp shore power service 110V outlets throughout with GFI protection Spotlight with remote control at both helms Galvanic isolator Cruisair SMX with reverse cycle air conditioning and heat (16K BTU) Navigation and anchor lighting
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The engine room is easily accessed from the cockpit. Typically this type of entry is found on much larger boats. Cummins fresh water cooled 315B turbo diesels with only 775 hours Twin disc straight drive transmissions Hynautic hydraulic steering Trim tabs Racor fuel filters Auto/Manual bilge pumps with high water alarms (3) High water alarm Live battery switches at engine compartment entry Engine room lighting Stainless water heater (11 gallons) Sea strainers with removable see through covers Pressure fresh water system Thru hulls with ball valves Dripless shaft seals 4 bladed 19 x 24 propellers
- Broker's Comments
- This Riviera 330 Convertible has been extremely well cared for by a very knowledgeable and conscientious owner. No expense has been spared and an open check book has been used to maintain and upgrade this marvelous vessel. If you are looking for a mid-size convertible that offers many amenities only found on much larger boats you owe it to yourself to see this boat for yourself. Her overall condition will satisfy and impress the most discriminating and detail oriented buyer. Assistance offered for financing, insurance and transport options.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES