- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Panama City FL) The Ocean 40 Sport Fish is a express cruiser / sportfisherman with outstanding accommodations and exceptional performance. This is a two stateroom fisherman with enclosed helm and spacious cockpit. Interested fishing, diving, or cruising? This beauty is ready to accommodate.
The elevated bridge deck with hardtop has full enclosure, centerline helm station, twin helm chairs, and guest seating with room for many. The helm features a full complement of electronics including: Furuno radar, Garmin chartplotter, Si-Tex Loran, Simrad Robertson autopilot, Raytheon tridata with depth, speed, and trip log, Danforth compass, and Icom VHF radio.
The large cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes prep station with sink, livewell, tackle locker, fish box, transom door, outriggers, rod holders, saltwater wash down, and a cockpit freezer. A transom door opens to a swim platform with boarding ladder. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck that includes stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The interior is large, open, and comfortable. There's lots of room to relax after a day of fishing and discuss the ones that got away while enjoying a cold beverage. The carpeted salon has an L-shaped settee with drop-leaf adjustable table, easy chair, and entertainment center with TV. A wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker ensures a proper drink. Opposite the entertainment center is a service bar overlooking the galley below. Just a couple steps down is a full galley with refrigerator / freezer, two-burner range, microwave oven, and lower cabinets with lots of storage, and a solid surface countertop with stainless steel sink.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are two staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with island berth, hanging lockers, bulkhead storage, and accent lighting. The head compartment has electric head with holding tank, mirrored vanity, and shower stall. The mid-cabin guest stateroom has twin berths, nightstand, mirrored bulkhead, hanging locker,and dresser. The convertible sette in the salon provides an additional double berth if needed. Lots of room and first class accommodations makes the fishing and cruising all the more enjoyable.
Performance is provided by twin Caterpillar 3126 FWC diesel engines generating 420 horsepower each, with a top speed around 30 knots and a cruising speed of 25 knots. Mechanical features include: 7.6-kW generator, reverse cycle HVAC, water heater, inverter, battery charger, oil change system, Racor fuel filters, and engine room fire suppression. She is a good-looking, well-equipped sport fisherman with tons of room. If you are serious about fishing in style or looking for a family-friendly cruiser call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 40' Ocean Sport Fish.
- Carpeted Salon Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Refrigerator Barrel Chair Entertainment Center with TV, VCR, and Sound System L-Shape Convertible Dinette with Drop Leaf Table Service Bar Full Galley Down Mid-Cabin Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths Forward Master Stateroom with Double Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Stall CruiseAir Reverse Cycle HVAC with SMX II Digital Controls
- Service Bar in Salon L-Shaped Solid Service Counter Lower Cabinets 2- Burner Electric Cooktop Microwave Oven Refrigerator / Freezer
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor & Rode Ideal Electric Windlass Elevated Helm Deck Enclosed Helm with Hardtop Open Cockpit Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Helm & Cockpit
- Enclosed Helm with Centerline Helm Station Captain and Companion Helm Seats Guest Seating Aft Open Cockpit with Padded Bolsters Outriggers Prep Station with Sink Livewell Freezer Fish Box Transom Door
- Electronics & Navigation
- Si-Tex XJ-1 Loran Garmin 3010C Color Chartplotter with Remote Display Furuno FVC-582L Radar Raytheon ST-60 Tri-Data (Depth - Speed - Trip Log) Simrad Robertson AP11 Autopilot Icom VHF Radio ITT Jabsco Searchlight Danforth Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar 420-hp 3126 FWC Diesel Engines Westerbeke 7.6-kW Generator Sentry FR Series 12v/60amp Battery Charger Sentry Inverter Cruiseair HVAC System with SMX II Controls X-Change Oil Change System Racor Fuel Filters Hydraulic Steering and Controls Hydraulic Trim Tabs Automatic Halon Fire Suppression Electric Head with Holding Tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.