- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW TO THE MARKET ... TURN-KEY 32' SEA RAY!
From cockpit to cabin, there is plenty of room for family and friends to accompany your ocean travels. This 32' cruiser is easily boarded via it's wide swim step. Seating in the cockpit includes a U-shaped settee to starboard, a curved settee to port and dual helm chairs. Entertain your guests directly from the cockpit with your wet bar and refrigerator/freezer. The salon is nicely laid out with the galley to port, V-berth forward, a curved settee to starboard and a U-shaped settee located midship, which also converts into a double berth. The enclosed head is spacious, with a large counter, vanity, cabinets, sink, shower wand and shower curtain. Clean and airy interior for you and your guests. A Kohler generator will keep the AC running while away from shore on those extra hot summer days. Navigate your way with your Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C radar and chartplotter. Powered by twin Mercruiser 5.0L MPI Bravo III MCM engines with LOW hours!
CALL TODAY TO SET YOUR APPOINTMENT!
- V-berth, forward, sleeps two. A mirror is at the head of the bead, hanging locker, cabinets, emergency hatch, overhead lighting, privacy curtain and SMX air conditioning controls. Toshiba TV with VCR player. Salon features a plush, curved settee to starboard with a removable dinette, which can be conveniently stored underneath the forward berth. Plenty of cabinets and under settee storage. U-shaped settee located mid-cabin can be converted into an additional berth; privacy curtain. A mirror behind this settee creates the feeling of more space in the cabin. Fully enclosed head with a fold down showering bench, sink, shower wand, shower curtain, large counter, head rooom, vanity and storage. Toshiba flat screen TV with a built-in DVD player Clarion stereo with 8-disc changer Air conditioning and heat Carpet protector (3) Opening ports for natural light Overhead lighting
- Corian countertop Sink with pressurized hot/cold water 2-burner Kenyon Euro-Kera stove top Whirlpool microwave Norcold refrigerator/freezer Plenty of cabinet space
- L-shaped settee to starboard with removable cockpit table Wet bar with refrigerator/freezer to port Curved settee to port Dual helm chairs Walk-through windshield Clarion stereo control at helm (4) Speakers Cockpit lights (7) built-in drink holders Snap-in carpeting Wide swim step Stainless steel, telescoping swim ladder Bimini and full camper enclosure Helm canvas
- Electronics and Navigation
- Radar and Chartplotter: Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C VHF: Raymarine Ray215 DSC Depth Finder: Lowrance Bennett Trim Tabs Jabsco remote search light Lofrans windlass, anchor and chain
- Kohler generator Air conditioning and heating Water heater (4) Batteries Shore power
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.