- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 3500 Express was very popular for Tiara with luxury accommodations, spirited performance and good sea keeping capabilities. Her interior layout is spacious and can accommodate 6 in separate berths and she has all the amenities you would expect in a much larger yacht. She is powered with the preferred 6CTA 8.3 450HP Cummins diesels that are very economical. Exceptionally well maintained by her present owner and it shows from top to bottom, bow to stern. Truly turn-key! This vessel is in the water and ready to go for the 2013 season.
A MUST SEE. Shown by appointment only.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The master stateroom is forward with an offset double berth on the port side. Aft of the master stateroom on the port side is the dinette area (converts to berth) followed by the enclosed head with shower. Aft from the master stateroom on the starboard is the spacious galley area and aft again is the L-shaped settee (converts to berth). Honey Ash woodwork and Teak & Holly cabin sole compliment the luxurious interior. Up a couple of steps to the helm deck with the helm to the starboard side and aft of the helm is a rear facing retractable bench seat and bait prep station. Aft in the cockpit area is a forward facing bench seat with transom doors port and starboard then out to a full width swim platform.
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is very spacious and offers the preferred Plan A Layout with Honey Ash woodwork and teak and Holly sole. When entering thru the sliding door the Head is to port and a dinette that converts is forward to port. To starboard is a large L-shaped settee that has a hi-lo table. This also converts to a queen berth and has a privacy curtain. Mold and mildew resistant vinyl hull and headliner Marine air air-conditioning with digital controls Honey Ash interior AC/DC Electrical panel 12V lighting 110V lighting 120V outlets throughout Sony AM/FM stereo with Bluetooth Clarion 400 watt power amp 2 Infinity cabin speakers Fiberglass companionway steps with hardwood tread and hinged storage compartments below S/S companionway handrail 2 opening hatches with covers 3 opening portals with screens and covers Central Vacuum system Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector
- The Galley area is forward to starboard, is well equipped and offers plenty of space for the chef to prepare meals while cruising. Corian fiberglass countertop S/S galley sink Hot and cold pressure water system Galley storage below countertop Upper and side storage compartments Kenyon Two Burner Electric Cooktop Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator with Freezer Goldstar Microwave Oven U-Line Ice Maker in Cockpit 6 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger Option Dockside Water Inlet
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is forward with an offset double berth on the port side. This area has a very open feeling and excellent storage. A privacy door is provided to separate the main Salon and Galley area. Double offset berth to port Cedar lined hanging locker Excellent storage Marine air air-conditioning with digital controls Opening hatch with screen and cover 2 opening portals with screen and covers Carbon monoxide detector 110V lighting 12V lighting Toshiba flat screen TV with DVD
- The spacious head is to port when entering the cabin area Corian® countertop w/ integrated sink Hot and cold pressure water Storage compartment below sink Mirrored vanity above sink 12V Vacuflush toilet with holding tank Full fiberglass head with shower curtain and shower sump pump
- Deck & Hull
- The Tiara family has always been known as a top builder of fine yachts in the industry. Known for excellent build characteristics and fine sea-keeping ability as well as fit and finish of the interior and exterior. Constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, and hand-laid fiberglass with a special blended, premium resin Wood and foam core stringers, vacuum sealed and encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to hull Gelcoat boot line graphics Bronze seacock’s on all underwater thru-hull fittings Self-draining cockpit with scupper drains Hullside exhaust Molded-in hullside ventilation Recessed trim tabs Six S/S oval custom opening port lights with screens Tiara custom diamond pattern nonskid deck and cockpit surfaces Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S/S roller system Maxwell windlass with deck control Plow anchor with 5’SS chain and 150’ Rhode Flush forward anchor rope locker with overboard drain Foredeck cleat Three extruded aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters, screens, and privacy covers One-piece welded, 316L S/S bow rail with pulpit with Tiara burgee and staff Two 316L S/S spring cleats Four 316L S/S mooring cleats Two cockpit fender cleats 316L S/S rub rail Tiara radar arch Tiara custom welded aluminum aircraft-styled windshield with Solex 1/4 tempered safety glass and center vent with actuator, includes polypropylene windshield cap and hand-grabs on side wings, Heads-Up fiberglass tilt-away helm station with full flush mount electronics capability Acrylic sliding companionway door wits lock and built-in screen Fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in navigation chart area and drink holders Helm seat with power adjustment Helm console Fiberglass covering boards Cockpit Coaming bolsters Cockpit courtesy lights Dockside water inlet Fresh water wash down Hot and cold shower Two chrome bronze hawsehole deck plates Reverse curved transom with integrated swim platform, folding swim ladder, and transom door and gate Molded-in cockpit steps, port and starboard 120V GFI outlet, cockpit 12V outlet at helm New Canvas 2009 4 stereo speakers 1 Sub woofer LED lights radar arch Sink with cold water Ice maker
- Electronics & Helm
- The helm station is located to starboard and has full width seating. This area is very well equipped and the center for command. Morse Twin-engine controls Glendenning engine synchronizer Teleflex hydraulic steering system with steering wheel Dual VDO engine instrumentation: Tachometers, Volt Meters, Fuel Gauges, Temperature Gauges, Hour Meters, Engine Oil Pressure Gauges, Transmission Oil Pressure Gauges and Rudder Angle Indicator 5" Ritchie compass Three windshield wipers with washers Horn FireBoy fire system Furuno 36 mile radar Northstar 6000I GPS/Plotter/Depth Uniden VHF Lowrance digital depth Bennett trim tabs Electric window vent Electric adjustable helm seat Remote stereo control
- Onan 6.5 KW generator with sound shield 810 hours Tiara custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel with plexiglass doors Two 120V 30 amp 50 dockside power cord Battery charger, C-Charger 40 amp 5000 series Two bank 12V battery system and battery switches Reverse polarity indicators Amp meters, AC and DC Electrical bonding system 4x group 24 engine start batteries 2012 1x group 24 generator star battery 2012 1x group 27 house battery 2012
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 6CTA 8.3 450 HP Diamond series FWC diesel engines with oil pre-lube 815 hours Cooling system serviced complete with water pump rebuilds 2012 Walker Air-seps with K and N filters Morse Twin-engine controls Glendenning engine synchronizer Groco oil change system Teleflex hydraulic steering system with steering wheel Bronze axe head rudders and struts Aquanet S/S prop shafts Dripless shaft logs Two propellers Zincs, transom and shafts Three windshield wipers with washers Dual VDO engine instrumentation: Tachometers, Volt Meters, Fuel Gauges, Temperature Gauges, Hour Meters, Engine Oil Pressure Gauges, Transmission Oil Pressure Gauges and Rudder Angle Indicator Fresh water cooling, main engines Engine room acoustical insulation Dual engine hatch lifter, electric Engine access hatch Two Racor 1000 fuel filters/water separators Generator Racor fuel filter Two raw-water intake strainers 12V engine room lights Twin Verna mufflers Two bilge blowers Three automatic bilge pumps with monitors at helm Anti-corrosion barrier coated fuel tanks (2) with electric gauges Fresh water tank, 124 gallons Water heater with exchanger, 6 gallons Fresh water tank, holding tank monitor FireBoy fire extinguisher system in engine room certified 2012 Two hand-held fire extinguishers Marineair air-conditioning 12,000 BTU with digital controls Salon Marineair air-conditioning 7,000 BTU with digital controls master stateroom
- Broker's Comments
- “Interlude” is exceptionally well-maintained by her present owner and it shows from top to bottom and bow to stern. Truly turn-key! This vessel is in the water and ready to go for the 2013 season. A MUST SEE. Shown by appointment only.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.