- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Magnum HO/Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
FRESH WATER VESSEL
ONE-OF-A-KIND SPECIAL EDITION
BLACK, TRIPLE-AXLE PERFORMANCE TRAILER WITH DISC BRAKES INCLUDED IN SALE
The Baja Outlaw is a fresh-looking, smooth-riding boat that is finished with a high-level of attention to detail. Her proven deep V-hull construction will cut thru the waves and put on a true show to turn heads. She is on a Freshwater Lake, but she could go off shore with ease. There is also room to sleep four and a head. This Outlaw is a strong, fast and clean boat with classic offshore styling. The twin MerCruiser 496 motors will produce a top speed of 70 mph, and the performance hull will provide a good ride. Craving hard-core flat out speed? Pay attention, this is your boat. The shape of the Baja Outlaw is built for speed, like no other. The deep V-hull powers thru the most brutal waves and wind-driven chop. Leave all challengers in your wake. This boat is powerful and loads of fun. Unique Features this boat has: SINGLE-OWNER, SPECIAL EDITION WHITE HULL WITH BLACK & RED ACCENTS, and ONE-OF-A-KIND SST OUTLAW WITH BOSS GRAPHICS. There are 3 good words to describe this boat, and they are CLEAN, CLEAN, and CLEAN. Boats cared for like this will LOOK LIKE NEW. This beautiful Freshwater boat has been under exceptional care and has been meticulously maintained. CALL FOR INFORMATION YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER BOAT. NO DISAPPOINTMENTS HERE. This is an EXCEPTIONAL VALUE that includes a 2002 Tri-Axle Trailer with upgraded disk brakes. If you are looking for clean, fast and economical all in the same package, you have found it.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- On deck, she has ample rear seating and 2 seats at the helm. Forward deck hatches with screens and an extended swim platform with boarding ladder. The interior cabin features a galley to port and head to starboard. Face-to-face seating and a forward V-berth with privacy curtains that sleeps two comfortably.
- Interior cabin face-to-face couches (2) Sleeps 2 Head Side storage shelves Side storage under cushions
- Master Stateroom
- Roomy forward V-Berth with privacy curtain Sleeps 2 Storage with door Hanging lockers (2)
- The galley is compact, but complete. There is a single Stainless Steel sink facing forward. Moving outboard in the galley is a large dry goods storage locker. Behind that is the 12/110v refrigerator/freezer.
- (2) forward deck hatches with screens Extended swim platform with Boarding Ladder Snap-in/Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Power Engine Hatch Lift (2) Bilge blowers Auto Bilge Pump Canvas Cockpit Cover Full Canvas Fenders and Lines Halon Fire System Rear bench seating Transom shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS Map 180 with Northeast Map Disc Compass Depth Sounder Clarion Performance AM/FM Stereo System with 6 Disc CD player and (2) 400 watt amp speakers and remote control Navigation Lights Uniden Oceanus DSC Marine Radio Custom steering wheel White Kiekhaefer Controls with Trim on Handle
- (2) batteries (2) battery switches On Board Battery charger 12v/110v Ship’s Power Accent light in Cuddy Full Deco-Light stringers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 496 Magnum HO/Bravo I/SS Prop/425hp Cruising Speed- 40 MPH Max Speed 70 MPH Cabin, Cockpit and Side Console Controls Engine alarm Emergency Engine Stop Fume Detector Fire extinguishing system Exhaust- Thru Hull with Corsa Quick and Quiet II Kiekhaefer K Plane w/Indicator Auto bilge pump (1250 gph) Engine compartment lighting Offshore motor mounts
- Manufacturer's Description
- If you have a speed gene, you’ll know it in the 36 Outlaw. Powerboat magazine picked it above all others for the 2001 Outstanding Offshore Performance Award. The editors raved about “bristling performance”, 3.5 seconds to plane at 30mph and its ability to run at top speed in 3-to-4 foot seas. The 36 Outlaw has a large, fiberglass-lined cockpit, custom padded sundeck, Kiekhaefer controls and a watertight stereo system. Its roomy V-berth cabin features face-to-face couches, galley with sink and refrigerator, a head and sleeping accommodations for four. With its famous Baja True V Hull stabilizing the ride, this bandit will take you and seven of your friends on a real power trip.
- Full red camper canvas with 6’ plus head room in floor area Black cockpit cover with cleat pockets Red snap-in cockpit carpet with gray Baja logo inlay Full SST package with Boss graphics This is the exact boat Baja used to shoot all advertisement photos and sale flyers for the 2002 36 Outlaw campaign Black, triple-axle performance trailer with upgraded disc brakes included with sale
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information on this vessel please contact: Tania Andre at (315) 783-0036