- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Lil Sea Star" is an excellent example of this classic Hunt designed pedigree day boat. Having been custom outfitted by her knowledgeable owner and possessing rare diesel power makes this extremely great riding hull economical.
"Lil Sea Star" has been lightly used with 71 original hours and stored inside all her life. Making her as new and and excellent value should you be considering a new boat.
- Lil Sea Star
- "Lil Sea Star" is an excellent example of this classic Hunt designed pedigree day boat. Having been custom outfitted by her knowledgeable owner and possessing rare diesel power makes this etremely great riding hull economical. "Lil Sea Star" has been lightly used with 71 original hours and stored inside all her life. Making her an excellent value should you be considering a new boat.
- "V" Berth
- Forward with cushions and Sunbrella fabric Molded port & starboard shelves with teak sea rails Head Jabsco Seawater electric with holding tank with Y valve and deck pumpout Overhead stainless steel 12v dome light Head with hinged lid and Sunbrella fabric filler cushion Hatch ventilation/escape 21" x 21" wtih removable screen Carbon monoxide safety alert monitor Stereo AM/FM Clarion with (3) stereo speakers in cockpit Wall mirror 21" x 13" fixed Faux teak and holly sole Fiberglass overhead deck liner Molded in toilet paper holder with lid Small storage locker with door Teak grab rail/high gloss varnished Fire extinguisher Teak door lid with skylight/high gloss varnished Teak louvered bifold door with lock/high gloss varnished
- Starboard side helm station Helm wheel 14" teak rim high gloss varnished Foot rest teak trimmed Full gauge instrumentation Outdrive trim indicator Bilge pumps (1) 1100 GPH (1) 2000 GPH Manual/Automatic High water bilge alarm Bow thruster control (side power 12v) Helm cover Helm seat with fore and aft adjust and swivel with storage below Port & starboard opening side windshield vents Flush mounted stainless steel drink holder (1) (2) Built lockers with high gloss varnished teak lids Anchor Windlass remote up and down switch Windshield wipers (2) 12v, 18" Hydraulic steering
- VHF/ICOM IC-M422 with antenna Compass magnetic 3 1/2" Ritchie with cover and teak base Horn 12v electric air GPS Garmin 5212 with 12" color display screen Radar color 36 mile HD Chart plotter, Fish finder, Depth finder, Speed/log, Lat/long, GPS heading, 4 KW close dome antenna Stereo remote (1) 12v outlet Companion seat port side with fore and aft adjust and swivel Port side bench seat with cushions and storage below Built in compartment and (2) flush stainless steel drink holders port helm consul Grab rail 10" polished stainless steel Cockpit sole fiberglass non-skid Storage locker large centerline in bilge with hinged hatch Engine box with face forward seat and aft seat cushions and S.S. grab rail Teak cocktail table removable high gloss varnished with storage cover Wet bar built in with molded Corian counter with sink, cold water spiget, teak spill lip, refrigerator 12v stainless steel, tip out built in waste bin Aft seat full beam with cushions and back rest with storage cover Removable aft bench seat with storage below
- Stainless steel bow rail Anchor locker molded in with fiberglass lid Fiberglass non-skid deck (2) 8" Stainless steel cleats (2) Stainless steel chocks bow Anchor Delta Plow Style 14lb. with 15' x 1/4" chain + 200' x 1/2" rode Windlass Newmar 12v with foredeck up and down deck controls and remote at helm Escape hatch foredeck 21" x 21" with tinted skylight Powder coated aluminum windshield Bow flag staff 18" teak high gloss varnished with pennant Starboard head pumpout deck fitting Port & starboard 8"pop-up midship spring cleats Port side catwalk fresh water tank fill Port & starboard stainless steel rod holders Port & starboard 8" pop-up transom cleats (2) Flush mounted transom coolers with drains Port & starboard LED deck courtesy lights Port & starboard diesel fuel fills Bimini top with stainless steel frame with 4-side enclosure 40 mil Eisenglass (4) UZips on enclosure Flag staff holder flush mounted with 36" teak flag staff high gloss varnished Teak swim platform with 4 step stainless steel swim ladder
- Fore & Aft battery switches 12v Breaker panel with DC & AC volt and amp meters (2) 12v AMG Marine grade batteries 10 AMP/110v Battery charger Dockside electric 15 AMP x 25' cord
- Single diesel Volvo D4-300 KA 4 cylinder turbo charged Volvo Outdrive with dual prop and jackshaft Single Racor 1000 fuel/water separator filter Dual counter rotating stainless steel props (3) blades Raw water sea strainer with seacock Composite sound-reduction insulation in engine compartment Outdrive painted with anti-foul paint (2) coats
- Solid glass bottom construction Painted bilge/for easy maintenance Vinylester osmosis bottom barrier Foam cored top sides (not Balsa core) Dark blue gelcoat hull Foam cored stringers and bulkheads Compass has been calibrated Cold water pressure system LED USCG approved navigation lights Saltwater washdown
- Broker Remarks
- Having been selling boats for some 30 years and having grown up on my families boats and owned several myself I found the Hunt to be superior in every respect from the quality, fit and finish and choice of materials to be worth of a 5 star rating. They have successfully packed the creature comforts usually found in 30 some footers into 25', combined with the famous Ray Hunt Deep "V" hull design delivers a seaworthy superior ride. I can highly recommend this product should you be of the mindset of desiring the best and understand and appreciate unparalleled quality.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.